Beach

An Encountered Fate

The Next Day:

Yoona hurried as she walked towards the school. Near the school entrance, she spotted Taecyeon waiting patiently for her. They met eye contact and smiled at eachother. Yoona ran to Taecyeon and linked arms with him. Even though she did that every morning, today was different. She was more happier than ever and it made Taecyeon look like that too.

When they came into the classroom, Yuri and Nichkhun zoomed towards them. Yuri pulled Yoona away while Nichkhun and Taecyeon were face-to-face, exchanging silent glances, which they can understand fully well now. Without talking, Nichkhun knew that Yoona and Taecyeon were dating when they didn't even bring up the subject at all.

Yoona and Yuri, on the other hand, had to have a full girl-to-girl talk.

Yuri: So... what happened?

Yoona: Answer my question first. Where were you?

Yuri: ...We got lost in the crowd.

Yoona: Oh... I thought you ditched me. *sighs in relief*

Yuri: Now, answer my question.

Yoona told Yuri everything that happened when they separated. Yuri listened carefully, but with envious eyes.

Yuri: Wahh, it sounds just like a fairytale.

Yoona: Yeah but it's not... It's real life and I love every inch of it.

Yuri: *laughs* Of course. So, no more pain from being in love now?

Yoona: You never know what Taecyeon will do.

Yuri: I know but I trust him enough to say he won't cheat on you. He KNOWS that and I know he wouldn't dare to. I mean, he even said he liked you for about 10 YEARS!

Yoona: Araso... C'mon, go back to your seat. Class is about to start.

Yuri: Alright, but let's talk more later.

*door opens*

Mr. Kang: Alright class, get ready for your test today!

class: *groans*

 


 

As the time Yoona and Taecyeon started to date, time in real life flew by like it was nothing. Next thing Yoona knew, it had already passed 2 years. The two couples were doing extremely well with eachother. Even though they were dating, they (of course) still had time to hang out with just all four of them.

 

2 Years Later:

Taecyeon: Let's go somewhere!

Yoona: Okay! Where?

Taecyeon: Since we haven't been to the beach, let's go there~!!! I have two rooms that I had reserved... We can even bring Yuri and Nichkhun! How about that?

Yoona: Araso... But for how long?

Taecyeon: About 5 days.

Yoona: Oh okay. *smiles*

Yoona had asked for how long since in 4 days it will be her birthday. She doesn't know if Taecyeon remembers, so she stayed quiet just to see if he does. Yoona and Taecyeon tell Nichkhun and Yuri, and they set up a meeting place at 9 A.M.

 


 

Yoona and Yuri both wait together near the bus stop. To save time, they were already wearing their bathing suits. Of course, the bathing suits weren't that noticable since they don't want any erts to look at them since they were going into a public bus. Soon, the boys came with their swimming trunks. They were wearing a t-shirt but the girls knew that when they took off their shirts, all the girls would try to flirt with them. Because of that, the girls stayed close to their boyfriends just in case, so they can put a stop to that themselves. All four of them first checked into the hotel. Not-so-coincidentally, the front desk gave them rooms that were next to eachother.

Yuri: Wahhh, we don't have to go past so many rooms just to go to yours! *sighs in relief*

Yoona: Come on Yuri, let's go look at our room~

Yuri: *smiles brightly* Neh~!

Both of the girls went ahead and ran with their bags towards their rooms.

The boys just couldn't help but smile and laugh since the girls were just so excited.

--

Taecyeon: We'll meet you in the lobby at 12. Don't forget it!

Yuri and Yoona: ARASO... *smiles*

Nichkhun and Taecyeon: Annyeong!

Yuri and Yoona: Annyeong~

After they said that, they opened their doors and went in.

Yoona: Wahhh~

Yuri: Yayyy~

While the boys said-

Nichkhun: Woah.

Taecyeon: *grins*

All four of them fixed their clothes so that they wouldn't have trouble finding it. Soon, it was 11:50. The boys went out first towards the lobby so that they could get the girls some drinks. The girls went out at about 11:55 since they needed some more time to put on sunscreen. As the girls went towards their meeting place with only their bathing suit, sun hat, and bags, they saw a huge crowd of girls screaming. Yoona and Yuri both went to look what had happened, and their eyes widened. Of course, the boys didn't have any shirts and they stood out than the rest of the other boys there. The girls flocked towards them unknowingly and started to crowd them. They couldn't get out until-

Yoona: YAH!!!

Silence filled the air.

Yuri: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Yoona: CAN'T YOU SEE THAT YOU ARE BOTHERING THE PEOPLE AROUND YOU?

All the girls looked around and saw adults shake their heads at them. There was even a person that was supposed to be reading a book, holding both his ears from the noise. The girls in the front desk even gave them a deathly stare.

Girls: Jwesonghamnida!!! *bows at 90 degree angle*

All the girls left, leaving Nichkhun and Taecyeon with messed up hairs.

Yoona: Are you okay?

Taecyeon: *nods* Barely.

Nichkhun: Mianhe. We were going to give you some smoothies but the girls took it from us.

Yuri: Kwenchana, we have water, see? *holds up a water bottle*

Yoona: Yeah, you don't have to worry. We're not mad at you! Now, let's just go and relax by the ocean! Neh?

Taecyeon and Nichkhun: Araso!

The girls, once again, stayed close to the boys. They had a pretty much awesome day. Since Yoona and Yuri were there, no other girls would flirt with the boys. Since Taecyeon and Nichkhun were there, no other boys would try to take them away. Because of that, there were no disturbances and they got to play in the water peacefully.

     

From that day on until the end of their short vacation, they wore casual clothes. Yoona and Yuri were wearing dresses of course, but Nichkhun and Taecyeon wore whatever they wanted.

       

  

 

 

 Time flew by just like the breeze in the beach. It went from the first day to two days later.

 

Morning:

It's finally the day of my birthday, thought Yoona. I wonder what will happen today...

 


 

Here's chapter 23! Yeah... In my opinion, my ideas for this is going downhill... What do you guys think? Is it bad? Or is it still good as the beginning chapters? 

Please comment on what you think. Thanks~ I hope you enjoyed reading!!! *smiles*