Chansung's POV:

An Encountered Fate

At the Waterpark:

(Chansung = C)

C: What a beautiful day!! *sigh*

Wooyoung: Yeah it is!

Random Boy: Wow! You guys are so handsome!

Wooyoung and C: Thanks!

Soon, the girls came out with clothes that could make a man drool over.

The prettiest girls were 3 of them out of all... Those girls were Yoona, Seohyun, and Yuri. These beautiful girls look like the other girls can never beat them.

 

- Random Boys' Conversation -

?: WOW, LOOK AT THOSE THREE GIRLS!

??: I don't know. I kind of like the others.

?: *looks at ??* Where are your eyes going? Have you even looked at them? They're... PERFECT!

??: *blushes a little* No they're not.

?: Yah, now you're just lying!

-- End of Conversation --

Suddenly, I dozed off a little. This is kind of similar, huh? These 3 girls are like the ones I met in high school. I bet they even have those fake faces and hide their true ones... Why are they like that? *sigh* I've got to make them feel what us boys feel. We are more sensitive than they think we are.

C: Yah, why do you like them?

?: Becaue they're pretty.

??: I've been in their class since we first started college... They're not only pretty, but they are so nice to others!

Yup... Exactly the same. I never want other boys to fall for them and let them just break their hearts just like that. It's such a good thing I'm getting paid to do this too.

C: C'mon Wooyoung. I need to talk with you.

Wooyoung: Araso. *follows*

I told Wooyoung on what we were going to do.

C: Are you in?

Wooyoung: I've been supporting you since high school. Why would I stop now?

C: Araso araso... Sorry.

Wooyoung: It's okay.

Wooyoung and I then started our plan. First, we had to make the girls like us one-by-one.

 


 

C: Umm... I've seen both of you work so hard so we wanted to give you these drinks to cool down.

.... (conversation is in last chapter)

Wooyoung: Come on, let's go!

As Yuri and Yoona grew further away, Chansung and Wooyoung finally opened their mouths and a call was made.

???: Hello?

C: Minjung-ssi? We were almost there. Oh, and I told Wooyoung if you don't mind.

Wooyoung: *yells near the phone* Hi!

Minjung: *ignores* Well, then what are you going to do? You just said you were almost there.

C: I know... But Taecyeon and Nichkhun were there... We need to do something so that we can achieve our goal without them being hindrances.

Minjung sighed.

Minjung: Okay, tell me once you figured it out.

 

Once she hung up, Wooyoung and I went towards where they stretched and finished before sunset. Chansung saw Taecyeon and Nichkhun drop of the girls at their rooms so he knew it was safe to talk with Wooyoung and meet up with Minjung that got to stay in one of the rooms as the new owner's daughter.

 

Minjung: Yah, we still don't have anything to stop them from being disturbances.

Wooyoung: I GOT IT!!

C: *turns* what?

Wooyoung: We can make them FORGET YOONA AND YURI ALTOGETHER by BRAINWASHING them!!

Minjung: What? How are we going to do that? They are WAY stronger than us and if we did, they would stop it by force anyway.

C: Please TRY to use your brain for once.

Wooyoung: I KNOW THAT and HEY. That's why I ALSO figured out a plan, enough to let us have the time to give us the time.

Minjung: Really? What's that?

Wooyoung, Minjung, and Chansung talked about it and finally agreed about what they were going to do. They waited until Nichkhun and Taecyeon were near the door so that they can hear Wooyoung and Chansung's conversation. The plan started from then on.

... (Wooyoung and Chansung's conversation from previous chapter)

Taecyeon: We got to tell the girls before the girls really DO fall for them.

Nichkhun: Araso. We are going to.. *muffles*

Taecyeon: *turns but muffles*

Chansung: I see you heard our conversation. *smirks*

Wooyoung: I've always wanted to make people forget certain things.

Taecyeon: *muffles louder*

Wooyoung: And you are the FIRST.

Taecyeon: *shakes head violently*

By the next morning, Taecyeon and Nichkhun fully changed. They remembered everything about their past... but not anything related to last night's conversation.. and the 2 girls.

 


 

I hope this makes you readers get it A LITTLE...? Please tell me if you don't understand. I'm trying my hardest making you guys understand. Thanks for reading~!! :D