Birthday Presents

An Encountered Fate

- Morning -

 

Yoona got up in a lazy way, wondering when she can finally sleep in instead of waking up so early every day. Yuri, on the other hand, could barely keep her happpiness in her. She woke up very early and organized in her mind what she was going to do that day.

 

Yoona: What should we do first?

Yuri: Let's just have fun at the waterpark! We'll plan the rest in the afternoon.

Yoona: *brightens up* Okay! Do you have your swimsuit on already?

Yuri: Yeah.

Yoona: Then, I'll find you once I put mine on. See you later!

Yuri: Neh~!!

Yoona went inside her room and went to put on one of the two swimsuits she packed. Yuri, however, went to sit in the shade so she could put on some sunscreen. She was about to squirt the sunscreen lotion on her hands when Nichkhun suddenly appears.

Nichkhun: Annyeong!

Yuri: Annyeong! Are you here to have fun in the waterpark too?

Nichkhun: Yup! Do you need any help with that on your back?

Yuri: *looks at the sunscreen* Ermm... Yeah. Can you?

Nichkhun: Of course.

Yuri secretly smiled as Nichkhun rubbed the lotion on her back, softly and meticulously.

Yoona was walking towards Yuri when she suddenly stops. She sees Yuri smiling from afar.

Yoona thinks, I shouldn't go there right now. They look like they're happy right now.... I don't want to disturb them.

Yoona leaves Yuri with Nichkhun without telling her anything, just so she can have a moment of happiness with the guy she likes.

As Yoona walks, she coincidentally meets Taecyeon.

Yoona: ... Annyeong.

Taecyeon: Annyoeng. .. It's such a coincidence that we think of staying here to play than of all places!

Yoona: Yeah.. Do you want to hang out with me right now?

Taecyeon: Ermmm... Wait. Answer this first... Why are you alone here?

Yoona: I was going to hang out with my friend Yuri but she is with Nichkhun right now, so... I left her so that she could spend some time with him.

Taecyeon: Oh...

Yoona: So, is it a yes or no? I really want to ride that right now. If you say no, it's... okay.

Taecyeon: No, I want to come. *smiles*

Yoona: Really? *face brightens up*

Taecyeon: Yup!

Yoona: Ga-cha!

Yoona and Taecyeon run towards the ride Yoona had been yearning to go to first. There was no line so they got to ride right away. The two of them entered the two-person raft (Yoona in the front and Taecyeon in the back) with smiles on their faces. The ride soon went down in a fast speed.

Yoona had a smile because she thought the ride was so much fun! Taecyeon, on the other hand, wasn't really thinking about the ride. As the wind blows Yoona's hair towards him, he could smell her fragrance without a struggle.

Wow, thought Taecyeon. She smells so good. Wait... what is this I'm feeling? Taecyeon felt a warm feeling spreading throughout his heart. Could I..? SPLASH!

The ride had ended before Taecyeon could finish his thoughts.

Yoona: Wah! That was so much fun!

Yoona laughed as she tried to swim out of the pool water she landed in.

Yoona: *turns* What do you think of the ride?

Taecyeon: *smiles* It was so much fun!

His smile just warmed her heart that ached after discovering he forgot her.

 

--

 

Yoona and Taecyeon quickly rode from ride to ride, not missing a single ride inbetween. Before the afternoon even begins, Taecyeon and Yoona was on their last ride. As Yoona and Taecyeon ran up the stairs, Yoona slowed down to catch some breath.

Taecyeon: Are you okay? *puts hand on shoulder*

Yoona: *gently moves his hand from her shoulder* I'm fine, thanks. *smiles*

Taecyeon and Yoona held hands until they reached the line at the top of the stairs. Yoona and Taecyeon then reunites with Nichkhun and Yuri since they were thinking about riding the same exact ride.

Yuri: Yah, Im Yoona, where were you? I was waiting for you!

Yoona: I saw you with Nichkhun and didn't want to disturb you. *smiles*

Yuri: *blushes* YAH!

Taecyeon and Nichkhun: *chuckles*

All four of them waited in line together, talking about all the rides they had rode.

As their turn was coming near, Yoona decided to move the discussion to something else.

Yoona: Yah, do you guys want to ride altogether or split into pairs?

Yuri: Well, in my opinion, since we didn't get to ride any other ride together, I think we should ride this one together. This is our last ride anyways, right?

Yoona: *agrees* *looks at Taecyeon and Nichkhun* What do you think?

Taecyeon: I'm honestly fine.

Nichkhun: Me too.

Yoona and Yuri: Yay~!!! *smiles widely*

All four of them climbed onto the raft one-by-one. The seats were in a circle, so the four sat like this (clockwise): Yoona, Yuri, Nichkhun, and Taecyeon.

At first, the ride spun at the same spot a few times, Then, it slowly started to move faster while going down. By the time they finished, the girls were a little dizzy and the boys were smiling while talking to eachother about the good points of the ride. As the afternoon approached, Yoona and Yuri silently agreed it was time.

Yoona: We're going to change out of our wet clothes. You guys go too, and if you finish early, wait for us at this table. Araso?

Taecyeon and Nichkhun: Araso.

All of them separated into their rooms. As Taecyeon and Nichkhun changed into their usual clothes, the girls did the same while preparing Nichkhun's presents and stuff. By the time they finished, the boys were waiting at the table already.

Taecyeon: *notices the girls but sees something with them* What's with the white box?

Yoona: *walks toward Taecyeon* Ermm, I need to talk with you for a while.

Taecyeon: Araso.

Yoona: *turns to Nichkhun* Here you go! Don't open it until you go back to your room. Also, read the message on the small card that's in there. Araso?

Nichkhun: Araso...

Yoona: Oh and when you can barely see me and Taecyeon, close your eyes for 10 seconds. Okay?

Nichkhun signalled the okay sign with his hands.

Yoona: *smiles* Bye!

Yuri: Bye!

Taecyeon: Bye!

Nichkhun: Bye!

As Yoona and Taecyeon's figure grew more faint and Nichkhun could barely see it, he closed his eyes.

Yuri: Make sure you count out loud.

Nichkhun: Yeah yeah.

Nichkhun: 1... 2... 3...

A box opens.

Nichkhun: 4... 5... 6...

A light flickers on.

Nichkhun: 7...8... 9...

Something is placed on the table.

Nichkhun: 10! *opens eyes*

Nichkhun: *eyes grew wider*

Yuri: *starts to sing*

Seng il chook ha hamni da~~
Seng il chook ha hamni da~!
Sa rang ha nuen Nichkhun~
Seng il chook ha hamni da!!

Nichkhun: Wow... I didn't expect this. How do you know that it was my birthday? I don't even tell my friends this.

Yuri: *heart hurts* I told you.... I'm you're girlfriend.

Nichkhun: No you're not. I told you already that Victoria is.

Yuri: *heart aches* *sigh* *voice cracks while saying the word* Sh-Sure. *sits down on the floor and covers her whole face with her knees and arms.

Nichkhun: *tries to look at Yuri's face*

Yuri: *tries her hardest to not let him see*

Nichkhun: *nervous* Are you alright?

Yuri: *pauses* *wipes her face a little* Yeah. I'm just embarrassed that you don't really believe I'm your girlfriend. Your girlfriend is really... *deep sigh* Victoria.

Let's just keep it like that for a while, Yuri thought as she shut her eyes so hard she was seeing red spots. Just a little while.

Nichkhun: Oh.. *smiles a little* Haha, I knew it! Why would I forget who my girlfriend was?

Yuri: *heart hurts*

Nichkhun: If I did, I would feel sorry for the girl. If I did though, I don't think that girl was very important to me.

Yuri: *heart hurts twice as much* Yeah.. Hehe... Ummm, I gotta go. Happy birthday!

As Yuri barely turns her back towards Nichkhun, a tear slid down her face.

Not important, eh, Yuri thought. I never thought he would hae ever said that to me...

Yuri walked away so fast that she forgot the bag she had carried and left it on the floor.

Nichkhun: What's this? *looks at the bag Yuri left*

The letters on the bag said..

 To: Nichkhun From: Yuri

 

Nichkhun: Oh it's for me. *takes gift along with Yoona's present and cake* I guess I'll bring it to my room.

 


 

As Nichkhun closed his room door, he opened Yoona's gift first.

To: Nichkhun

From: Im Yoona

(inside)

Hey Nichkhun! I just wanted to say happy birthday! I hope you have a great year with Yuri in the future, just like in the past! Remember, Yuri personally made that cake, so eat ALL of it. Yah, remember when we went to the mall? You said you liked this jacket but couldn't get it. You promised yourelf you'd get it soon... Well, I bought it for you as your present! I hope you have a nice birthday with Yuri! Don't lose control of your common sense! If you do anything to Yuri, you're dead (just kidding)! Happy Birthday!

Signed, Im Yoona

 

- End of letter -

Nichkhun: What is Yoona talking about? I don't remember...*image appears in mind* Urghh.. my head hurts.

Nichkhun: I still got to open Yuri's though, before I lay down. *opens Yuri's card before looking at present*

To: Nichkhun

From: Yuri

(inside)

Annyeong! I know you might not remember when you asked for this but I still do! It was when we were about in high school when you said you wanted this bracelet I had. It was big on me and you said it was simple enough for even men to wear it! Remember when I said I lost it? Well, I kind of lied. I wanted to surprise you by giving it to you as a present. I hope you wear it! Happy birthday! I love you!

Your girlfriend,

 

- End of letter -

Nichkhun: What is this? Urghh! Why does my head feel so... *flashbacks of past* MMMM... *flashbacks of Yuri* UGHHHH... *flashbackscof Yoona and Taecyeon* AHHHHHH!!!!

 

- 5 minutes later -

 

 

Nichkhun: Urghh... My head... *thinks* YURI! *tries to get up but can't* I'm sorry Yuri... *starts to cry*

 

 


 

Here's another chapter!! It took a little long because my work didn't save and I had to start over all over again. I hope you enjoyed it! Please comment on your thoughts. Thanks for reading! (BTW, there are alot of gif pics! I think there's about 7 including the one below). Bye~!! *smiles*