The Class Trip

An Encountered Fate

- Morning Near the Bus -

Yoona: Ahhh~!!! Such a sunny day! *smiles*

Yuri: Mmmm... I'm still sleepy...

Yoona: You could sleep in the bus!

Yuri: Will you wake me up when we get there?

Yoona: Yup!

Yuri: Okay... But I'm going to sit next to Nichkhun, okay?

Yoona: Araso! Let's go! We still need to get on the bus and save some seats for the boys!

Yuri: Neh! *smiles*

 

- 10 Minutes Later -

Nichkhun: Yah, I think they're already on the bus. C'mon, let's get on.

Taecyeon: ...Araso.

Nichkhun: Ga-ja!

Both of the boys get on the bus just to see the girls sleeping soundly on either side of the bus.

Nichkhun: Yah, see? I told you so.

Taecyeon: Man, I bet they were here first.

Nichkhun: Yah, let's sit next to them. *walks towards Yuri*

Taecyeon: Okay. *walks towards Yoona*

As the two girls rested peacefully, the boys lended their shoulders for them to lay their head on. Nichkhun was smiling while looking at Yuri while Taecyeon was slightly blushing, looking at Yoona.

Wahh, thought Nichkhun. She's so pretty no matter how many times I look at her.

As the bus left to go to the class trip's destination, Nichkhun and Taecyeon didn't know that there was going to be some trouble coming soon.

 

- Arriving at the Waterpark -

Taecyeon: *taps Yoona on the shoulder* Yah, Yoona, wake up.

Yoona: Mmm... *rubs her eyes to wake up*

Nichkhun: Yuri, come on, we arrived at the waterpark.

Yuri: Araso... *brushes the small bed hairs*

The whole class sat up from their bus seats, both a little sleepy but still excited. Then, their teacher in the trip, Mr. Shin, informed them of some few things.

Mr. Shin: Alright, before you guys go, I'm going to make a few announcements. You guys will be in a mixed class with a different school who have come to learn the same thing. I hope you guys treat them as regular classmates from your own class. Meaning to be nice. Do I make myself clear?!

Class: Yes~

Mr. Shin: Okay, the first thing you guys will be doing is to be chanigng into your lifeguard uniforms. They will be passed out outside of the changing rooms. Now, stand from your seats chronologically from row to row.

The students followed the orders and soon, they were all out of the bus and heading towards the changing rooms.

 

The boys changed the fastest and walked towards where they were instructed to go to.

 

The girls, on the other hand, had kind of a hard time since their outfits were tight. However, they put it on with some spare time.

As the girls came out, both genders were almost drooling after looking at eachother.

Mr. Shin: Alright! Today, we are going to do some excercises. All of you will have 3 chances to mess up on something. If you surpass those 3 chances, you cannot go to the party on the last day. ARASO?!

Class: ARASO!

The first thinng they had to do was to do some basic excercises. Some were kind of hard for the girls but they didn't get one of their three chances taken away. The girls tried their best so the coach let them off.

Soon, they got to take a break. Yoona and Yuri were laying down on seats in the shade, when some boys from their class walked towards them.

Chansung: Umm... I've seen both of you work hard so we wanted to give you these drinks to cool down. Chansung gave his to Yoona and Wooyoung gave his to Yuri.

Yuri and Yoona: Thanks! *smiles at them*

Chansung and Wooyoung: *blushes* Umm you're welcome!

As the four of them started to talk happily, Taecyeon and Nichkhun coincidentally passed through there.

Nichkhun: Yah, look... I think those two boys are trying to flirt with our girls.

Taecyeon: ..Yeah..

Nichkhun:  C'mon I think break is almost over. Let's go take them away before they get too close with those boys.

Taecyeon: Neh. Let's go.

Taecyeon and Nichkhun both start to walk toward Yoona and Yuri. Their backs were turned so they don't see them... only the 2 boys..

Chansung: Ummm we got to go... I forgot to do something.

Wooyoung: Oh yeah! *pretends* Didn't you need my help?

Chansung: *awkwardly*.. Yeah..

Wooyoung: C'mon let's go!

Chansung and Wooyoung knew better than to stay there whil Taecyeon and Nichkhun were there. So far, Taecyeon and Nichkhun are the strongest and the most fit boys in the class. As Chansung and Wooyoung's figure grew smaller, Taecyeon and Nichkhun's grew nearer.

Yoona: Yah, why did you think they were acting that way?

Yuri: I don't know.

Yoona: They couldn't have been acting like that for no reason...

Yuri: *suspicion grew* Yeah... Do you think they didn't feel well?

Yoona: No, they would've told us.

Yuri: Yeah, they're pretty honest guys.

Yoona: Right?

Next thing they knew, the boys popped out of nowhere.

Nichkhun: Annyeong!

Yuri: Annyeong!

Taecyeon: Annyeong!

Yoona: Annyeong!

Yoona: So, what brings you guys here?

Taecyeon exchanged glances with Nichkhun for a moment, before remembering what they were going to say just before they spotted the girls with other boys.

Taecyeon: We were just going to tell you girls that it was time for break to end soon.

Yuri and Yoona: Oh!

Yoona: Well, let's go!

All four of them walked towards where they did their excercises and did more for the rest of the day.

Yoona: Yah! I'm tired...

Yuri: *yawns* Me too...

Nichkhun: Well, see you girls tomorrow!

Taecyeon: Yeah!

Yuri and Yoona: *smiles* Neh~!!

As Yoona and Yuri peacefully went to their rooms, Taecyeon and Nichkhun walked after they made sure they safely went in.

Taecyeon and Nichkhun were just about to open the door when they heard Chansung's voice.

Chansung: Man, we almost got them!

Wooyoung: I can't believe girls always fall for the nice guy trick!

Chansung: Yeah! And we could've gotten another girlfriend to complete our goal: to reach two dozens of girlfriends!

Wooyoung: What I love the best is when they look so betrayed and say stuff like "How could you?!" and stuff like that.

Chansung: *laughs* I can barely hold in my laughter.

Wooyoung: We got to successfully break their hearts. Those kinds of girls that are so pretty and make so many boys fall for them and break their hearts without knowing makes me SICK.

????: And remember what we agreed on. It took a lot of money to get you into this school in the same class as Yoona. Make sure to make her and her unfortunate friend's life miserable.

Chansung: Neh... Well *puts hand in middle* 

Wooyoung: *puts hand in middle* 

????: *puts hand on top*

All: FIGHTING~!!!

Taecyeon: We got to tell the girls before the girls really DO fall for them.

Nichkhun: Araso. We are going to.. *muffles*

Taecyeon: *turns but muffles*

????: Oh? What do we have here? The girls' boyfriends? Oh, what luck this is!!!

Chansung: I see you heard our conversation. *smirks*

Wooyoung: I've always wanted to make people forget certain things. 

Taecyeon: *muffles louder*

Wooyoung: And you are the FIRST.

Taecyeon: *shakes head violently*

The next day, Taecyeon and Nichkhun changed... at least for Yoona and Yuri.

 


 

Well, there's the twist I was talking about~!!! Do you think it was too common? I feel really unsure... But that's the idea I came up with!.. (For me to continue the story since I want it to be more dramatic the next day). Hehehe, I think I did a good job making that up! Thanks for the wait! And thanks for reading! Bye~!!! :3