Preparations

An Encountered Fate

- About 2 Weeks Later -

 

- After class -

Yoona: Ahhh I still need to pack.

Yuri: Me too.

Yoona: Hey, let's do video chat while we pack! It'll be much more fun!

Yuri: Okay! *grins*

Both Yoona and Yuri said goodbye to both eachother and the boys. The boys were okay since they had to pack too.

 

- At home -

Yoona: It's time to video chat with Yuri~!!! *smiles*

Yoona goes to her computer and checks if her mic and webcam work. She then went on a website that let her video call for free. Yuri was apparently online at the same time, so nobody got mad for being late.

Yoona: What do you think the school trip would be like?

Yuri: I don't know... But I'm so excited!!

Yoona: Me too!

Yuri: Do you think there will be hot guys there?

Yoona: Why are you asking about hot guys again?

Yuri: You never know... There just might be a hot guy who will like you.

Yoona: *sigh* Yah, how many days are we staying there?

Yuri: A week. Why?

Yoona: Oh, I'm just asking. I kind of forgot and I wasn't really sure when we'd go back home.

Yuri: Oh, okay.

Yoona: Yah, I've been meaning to ask you this but how many years have you and Nichkhun known eachother? I know when you started to date but you never told me when you MET.

Yuri: Actually, me and Nichkhun were childhood friends. Our parents were great friends so we used to always play together. After a couple of years, Nichkhun suddenly confessed to me. I said I woulld think about it and it took me about a year to realize I love him back. He waited patiently for my answer though, which was a good thing because I would have never been with him in the first place if he just forced the answer out of me. I would've definitely said no. ANYWAYS, when me and Nichkhun first met was around 5th grade.

Yoona: Oh. I never knew that. Thanks for tell me!

- Conversation and Packing Ends -

 

Yoona: That was a lot of stuff I had to pack! But I'm finally done so I'll take a rest to have lots of energy tomorrow.

 


 

Haha, I feel like putting a twist during th school trip. Should I? I mean, everything so far for Yoona was some stops but smooth sailing after. Hmm.. Well, if you guys want to put a twist in it, please comment yes or no!!! x) Thanks for reading! Bye~!!!