Her Past

An Encountered Fate

Yoona is a girl who isn't what you call pretty nor fit. In fact, she never really did have a great figure ever since she passed 2nd grade. It was a complete mystery by how she went from skinny to *cough* a little overweight. Because of this, she only had one friend whom she has known since Kindergarten. He was none other than Taecyeon. Taecyeon wasn't overweight but he had a really nerdy look to make almost nobody notice him. He had thick glasses and a weird taste of clothing. However, all this was going to change from one word- moving.

One day, Yoona walked towards Taecyeon with a big smile on her face.

Yoona: Good morning!

Taecyeon: Morning...

As soon as Yoona heard his reply, she instantly looked straight into his eyes. She knew he was acting weird since he would usually yell good morning along  with her.

Yoona: WHAT'S WRONG?

Taecyeon tried to avoid her deer-like eyes and speak... but he just couldn't. After a minute or two, he finally opened his mouth.

Taecyeon: I'm moving.

Yoona: Moving? *eyes widen* To where?

Silence filled the surroundings. 

Taecyeon: I'm moving to America.

Yoona: WHAT? WHY? WHY ARE YOU LEAVING KOREA TO MOVE TO AMERICA? 

Taecyeon: I didn't have any choice. My dad is forcing me to come with him.

He finally looks up with innocent eyes.

Taecyeon: I promise you I will come back though. I will meet you again when you first start college. No matter where you go, I will meet you there.

Yoona: ... When will you leave?

Taecyeon: Next week.

Yoona: Next WEEK? *mumbles* Why so soon?...*regular voice* Will you pinky promise me you will come back?

Taecyeon: Hah, of course. I pinky promise.

Taecyeon and Yoona made a small smile and walked close together towards school. For the whole week, Yoona spent nearly every minute with Taecyeon. They went to the mall, library, shops, restaraunts, eachother's houses, stores, park, movies, and more. Taecyeon never rejected any of them since they will be apart for more than 5 years. Soon enough, the last day came. Yoona couldn't look at Taecyeon for the whole morning. She knew that if she looked, she would start to burst into tears. Yoona told herself a million times to smile so that Taecyeon will have a good last memory of her while he is gone. However, as soon as they got to the airport, Yoona's tears started to slowly roll off her cheek. 

She tried to hide her face but the tears just couldn't stop. Soon, Taecyeon spotted her and tried to comfort her as best as he could. She held onto him tightly thinking about not letting him go... but she knew he would have to go any time now. She let him go and smiled with tears in her eyes.

Yoona: Good...Goodbye Taecyeon.

Taecyeon: Goodbye Yoona.... Remember our promise, okay? Just know I will come back.

Yoona: I got it.

As 5 minutes passed, Taecyeon was inside the airplane sitting in his seat with tears threatening to fall. He tried to think of good thoughts but they didn't work. As the plane flew upwards, Taecyeon hid his face and just.. cried his heart out.

 


 

Well here's chapter one! I hope you liked it! If you didn't, I'll not make anymore chapters for this story. If you liked it, please feel free to comment so I know... I will make chapter 2 as soon as I get your comments on this! Thanks! :3