THREE

Soulmates: The Beginning [Edited Version]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Minjung, catch!” Sehun shouted and threw the ball towards her. Thanks to her fast reflexes, she easily caught it and raced towards the goal. However, Kyungsoo used his power to teleport so that he was immediately behind Minjung and pounced onto her back, making them fall to the ground. The ball rolled out of her arms and Eunmin took it and headed towards the opposite direction.

“Jongin!” Eunmin threw the ball to Jongin and he dashed towards their goal. Upset that they snatched the ball away, Minjung tried to use telekinesis to stop her boyfriend but realized that it was not working when she saw that he was not affected.

“It’s no use, Minjung.” A voice said and her head snapped up just to see Baekhyun smirking.

“And I was wondering why it wasn’t working.” She mumbled to herself. Telekinesis is a power that requires brainpower and Baekhyun can control minds. He had used his power to control her mind so that she would not be able to use it. “Stop using your power! I won’t be able to use mine if you keep it up.”

“That’s the whole point, isn’t it?” He winked and ran towards their goal. She quickly went to catch up with the rest but it was too late.

“Andddd score!” Jongin threw the ball into the net and scored a point. His teammates jumped in joy while the opposing team sulked.

“We can do this! We are only lagging by a point!” Joonmyeon tried to encourage his group. Sehun, Miyoun, Chanyeol and Minjung nodded and they go into positions.

Joonmyeon started the ball and threw it to Chanyeol. Chanyeol ran towards the goal and Minjung ran behind him so as to see better who was going to stop him, making herself as his barrier. At the corner of her eyes, she noticed a slight movement before catching Kyungsoo’s scent and knew that it would take a second for him to get to Chanyeol if he uses his power. She glanced to her left and saw Miyoun running towards Jongin to block him from interfering. Minjung then used her telekinesis and floated Miyoun up to a tree.

“Yah Minjung!” Miyoun shrieked in fear and started to panic.

Oops, I’ve forgotten she was afraid of heights. Minjung remembered but ignored her and focused on Chanyeol instead. Sorry unnie, but this might actually help us to win.

Kyungsoo immediately shifted his attention to his wife and went to save her so Baekhyun took his place instead in trying to get the ball. Baekhyun used his power and made Chanyeol throw the ball to Jongin.

“What the hell?” The giant realized what happened and glared at his best friend while Baekhyun just stuck his tongue out and went on offense.

“Aish!” Joonmyeon threw a fireball in frustration and it went towards Jongin. The younger male’s eyes widened when he saw the dangerous object flying towards him. He ducked down on the floor in order to dodge it and dropped the ball in process.

“Hyung! You could have killed me!” He exclaimed but Joonmyeon just rolled his eyes at the dramatic brother of his. Taking this chance, Minjung grabbed the ball but looked up just to see Kyungsoo in front of her. Shocked by the sudden appearance, she gasped in shock and accidentally flung him far away while she flew up to the sky.

“Hey! That’s cheating!” Eunmin complained but Minjung just stuck out her tongue at Eunmin and flew towards the goal.

“No problem. I got this.” Jongin smirked and used his powers to bring him up to the sky too.

“I’ve forgotten you could do this too.” Minjung groaned when she saw her boyfriend in the sky. Because Jongin possess the power of wind, he could control the air currents to bring him up to the sky but that was only for a period of time.

Jongin chuckled and dove towards her but she dodged and flew faster. This went on for a minute or so as Jongin kept attacking but Minjung kept dodging but they were nowhere near, or away from the goal.

“Minjung! Here!” Sehun shouted from below and she was about to throw the ball to him when Jongin grabbed onto her wrists. Minjung frowned as she tried to pull her hands away but he had a strong grip on them.

“I’m going to take this from you.” He grinned and was about the take the ball away but she buried her face into the crook of his neck and kissed it, feeling him stiffened a little.

“Jongin-ah.” Minjung whined. Looking up at him, she pressed her soft and luscious lips against his. He immediately loosened his grip on her wrist to cup her face with his warm and big hands. Tilting her head so he could get a better angle, he pressed his lips against hers harder and deepened the kiss. Although Minjung could feel her insides turning to goo, she remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter