Calling jaeshii

Pabo Advertisement ♔ Review ♔ Recommendation- CLOSED

Pabo Review ♔

My KPOP Idols are Wizards

Reviewed by KatyMikayla

  • ♔ Title 5/5
    • Your title is very interesting and caught my attention right away.
  • ♔Description & Foreword 7/10
    • I like how you took an expert from the story and pasted it into your foreword. The only thing I suggest you do is to leave all the author notes at the end; that way, it’ll flow better. But it really caught my attention :D You just really need to work on grammar. That’s what’s really bringing you down.
  • ♔Plot 18/20
    • There are so really confusing plot twists in here, but for the most part, I got it.
  • ♔Characters 17/20
    • They were cute, and Ukiss-y so we’re good. The one thing I didn’t like about it was that Hyemin was so perfect… >.< And I kind of feel like your characters are a little off, like their personality changes a lot.
  • ♔Originality 11/15
    • Since it was based off of Harry Potter… there were some things that just seemed “copied,” like spells, dragons, potions, stuff like that.
  • ♔Flow 11/ 15
    • The last chp (16?) really confused me, but the rest was good. I feel like you’re just not being as clear as you can be.
  • ♔Grammar /Spelling/Vocabulary 1/5
    • I’m sorry, but your grammar is all over the place. You have punctuation errors everywhere and there were a lot of places where you used the wrong tense of the verb(s).
    • Examples:
      • I hummed the tune of UKISS' Doradora as I make my way to the free concert of UKISS, my ultimate Idol. I'm going to meet them personally! Yay! Eli oppa, I'm coming!
      • Should be something on the lines of: UKISS, my favorite band, was having a free concert today and I could go! As I made my way to the concert, I hummed UKISS’s latest single, Doradora, totally psyched to be finally able to meet my biases. Eli Oppa, I’m coming!
      • "UKISS DAEBAK!
      • You need a verb there. Daebak literally means jackpot or best…
      • As I merge down to the see of people, I felt my cell phone vibrating. It's a call from my manager. "Hello?"
      • Sea of people; I felt my cell phone vibrate; my manger was calling. Start the conversation on a new line.
      • There are more mistakes that I’m not going to point out, but you need to get someone to beta this. It’s a really interesting story; your grammar is just killing it.
      • BUT the good thing is that you actually told me that English isn’t your first language… don’t stress too much about this then. Shisus… I kind of wished you told me this earlier so that I didn’t have to yell at you like this.
  • ♔Overall Enjoyment 7/ 10
    • It was good. I liked it :)
  • ♔Total: 77/100
    • GOOD JOB HUN! I’d say this is freaking amazing.
  • ♔Reviewer’s Note & Tips:
    • Keep workin’ on your English!  You’ll get better, promise
    • Get someone who is a native English speaker to beta this. This story is really good.

__Owner's Note; Pab0Panda

 

Thank you for requesting. Please don't forget to credit and comment after picking up.

If you have anyquestion, pm me or Katy.