i spy a dangerous mission

i SPY a star

---YoomiPOV---------

The next morning i had arrived in the base early, Henry wasn't here yet. The only reason i woke early was due to the nightmares that haunted my dreams, nightmares of suju getting hurt and leaving and all that stuff. i was aware of the bags under my eyes, i was so sleepy but a huge cup of coffee helped, with extra sugar. I know who's getting a sugar rush today.

"Yoomi, here early i see. Good, very good on your first mission." X walked in with a few intelligent looking people.

"Now where is that lazy fat chipmunk!?" he barked making me flinch a little at his choice of words to describe Henry, it wasn't very nice.

"YAH! I CAN HEAR YOU!" i heard Henry shout in english as he ran into the headquarters and stopped in front of X to glare at him.

"Finally you're here. Look, Yoomi was already here, how could you being the sunbae let her beat you?" X sighed, exasperated and rolled his eyes walking to get some folders.

"not my fault someone broke my mochi alarm clock." Henry mumbled.

"I didn't break it! i simply damaged it because you kept rubbing the iressitable looking piece of mochi in my face every morning when you woke up!" X yelled making Henry flinch a little and shrink next to me.

"poo...anyways i was going to discuss your next mission with you today. Both of you gather in front of the huge platform screen while i work the computer." he ordered. Me and Henry walked over to the big blank screen that took up a whole wall of the large spacious room. It was huge and all futuristic looking, but it was just too different....compared to SM Headquarters. Aish i need to forget about that, yes this mission will help me forget about that. I shook my head while i watched the screen turn on with the DS logo on it. X pulled up a couple of pictures and documents.

"This is one of the agents from the DoubleA agency who has been spotted more than once around the scenes of the crime. We still have no information about him, or of his co-workers and allies. We still have no infortmation on the DoubleA, they are doing a nice job of keeping thereselves anonymous. But we do know one thing, whenever they destory one of our bases in different states another is destroyed across the country in about half an hour. This is impossible, they either have agents all throughout the country or they have bases all throughout the country. There's no way for agents to fly across the whole country from san fransisco to new york in half an hour." he walked away from the computer to come join us in front of the screen.

"We have also seemed to have found a pattern. The attacks have happened on every monday and friday. The times have been scattered but all of them end in a 3, 5. For instance last week's attack was when it all started:

1) San Fransisco California; Monday, 2:13AM~~~half an hour later~~~ New York City; Monday, 2:43AM

2) Austin Texas;  Friday, 7:55PM~~~~~half an hour later~~~Trenton New Jersey; Friday, 8:25 PM

3) Seattle Washington; Monday, 3:03AM~~~half an hour later~~~Miami Florida; Monday, 3:33AM

We examined the slide show that he put up with all the informtaion about the attacks. If this was a pattern...then the next attack would most likely happen in the afternoon. Since it goes from AM to PM and back to AM, then i'm guessin the next will be PM and ends on a 5. The attack will be on a Friday which is tomorrow so i'll have enough time to travel.

"also we have found a few peculiar things at a few scenes of the attacks. But i will consult with you on that another day. Right now we need to discuss your mission, Yoomi.' X turned towards me smirking. I had a bad feeling about this.

"You will be heading to Santa Fe today, we are suspecting the DoubleA to be attacking them next. They seem to be following a trail, everything is so organized it's hard to track down. While you're there, Henry you will be in Raleigh, NorthCarolina. You will be across the country getting ready. Whoever gets attacked first notice the other right away so they will be able to stop the attack from happening in less than half an hour." he explained. I was pretty impressed, he knew his spy stuff.

"Now here's a tracking device i want you to plant on the DoubleA if you see any of them or their equipment." he said handing me the device as i stuffed it away.

"Spy goggles, allows night vision and picks up heat from bodies through these sensorys on the sides to warn you of nearby people or animals. it also has sensory hearing, it can pick up any sound 500yards within distance. And here's a spy watch, keep in touch with Henry through it i wont explain to you the functions figure it out yourself it's not so hard. There's loads of weapons in your briefcase already so just stuff this stuff in along with it." he started handing me stuff i was about to drop all of them if Henry hadnt helped.

"Now once you get to Santa Fe today there's a list of instructions i have sent through to your cell which has been altered to high-tec so the lock and privacy settings are very protected. Follow and carry out those instructions step by step unless i message you not to. just remember you arnt a full spy yet, you havent learned a piece of crap from those SM idiots so dont go around saving the day you hear me? If you ruin this then you have just made life in DS, hell. Follow the DoubleA until the tracking device is placed on them, if you fail at doing that then do all means to stop them from blowing up our base without geting yourself killed or captured arasso?" he explained hurridly running around handing me and Henry random things. I was getting confused.

"good, your flight is in an hour head out to the airport now. Use your disguising skills, dont let anyone know who you are got it? Good both of you go, leave now! You have just recieved your first mission Yoomi, goodluck and dont fail me." X smiled as he rushed us out the door. I stumbled out with my suitcase filled with spy gear and the other filled with my personal items.

"aissh i never knew spying was such hard work." i groaned.

"Welcome to the life of DS, you had it easy at SM all they really care about is being an idol but here we favor being spies more than idols." Henry grinned as we walked down the halls.

"I;m really not prepared. Henry what if i fail this mission and let the DoubleA blow up the base? Or what if i get captured or killed or do something stupid cuz i know i will!" i sighed.

"No, that's not going to happen. You are a great spy, my hyungs trained you themselves and despite the fact that theyre idol-spy idiots they still make a good agent. You dont know how good they are until youve seen them in action.' i saw Henrys eyes sparkle a little as he daydreamed. Come to think of it i've never seen Suju in real action, like evil force against other evil force full blown fighting with high-tec stuff.

"Henry, do you think if you had a choice would you chose SM or DS?" i felt the quesiton slip out.

"i would...chose..." he seemed to think a while before speaking it was a long silence. "SM." his eyes softened a little.

"Why? Didnt they give you away?" i asked.

"if i had to chose to live my life over again i would still choose SM, if i have never been part of SM then i wouldve never been part of SuperJunior and SujuM. I wouldve met those idiots and i wouldve never met you." he smiled down at me making me blush slightly.

"What about you?"

"Me? I would chose SM too." i smiled wistfully, longing to be back at SMH. "because i too, if i had never joined SM then i wouldve never found what completed my life; Super Junior." and of course Yesung but Henry knew it well that i didnt have to say it.

"We're basically talking about DS behind their backs." he laughed.

"Not its just the truth....only problem is we cant go back to SM...." my voice trailed off. Oh how i miss SMH already, how i miss SuperJunior already, and how MUCH i miss Yesung already. I sighed, oh well a spy's gotta do what a spy's gotta do.

---henryPOV----------------

i was shocked when Yoomi asked me that quesition. To chose SM or DS...it was a bit obvious i love SM. No matter how horrible they treated me and Zhoumi if it wasnt for SM i wouldnt have ever become part of Suju. although why am i trying to drag Yoomi to the DS agency for good. I'm confused with my own actions now, what do i want? Who do i side with? SM or DS? Whatever it is, as long as Yoomi is there then so will i.

---YesungPOV---------------

"ROADTRIPP!!!!!!!" Eunhae screamed banging on the doors of the hotel.

"ROADTRIP! ROADTRIP! WE'RE GOING ON A ROADTRIP!" they sang as they disturbed our sleep. I was so pissed i threw off my blankets and opened the door before they could bang on mine.

"YAH! SHADDAP!!! YOU DISTURBED DDANGKOMA!" i shouted

"mianhae hyung but we gotta get ready for the roadtrip in an hour. We're going to Santa Fe where our next concert is held." Eunhyuk explained.

"next concert...santa fe...roadtrip..." the thoughts ran through my mind. Aish so much to take in in the morning.

"arasso ill be ready in 10, now SHADDAP!" i hollered and slammed the door groaning as i fell back in bed for 10 more minutes of sleep. Santa Fe....concert...i'm so freaking damn tired! After the late night stalking yesterday night i didnt sleep till 3 in the morning i was still too shocked over the engagement drama ive been frekaing out all day. Ahh just sleep it off, that should work right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright everyone! Have all your suitcases and junk?" Leeteuk hollered out to everyone. Even though hes taking a break from idol bizz hes going to travel with us while Sooman sends him missions from time to time he just wont join in on stage so he'll sick around with Heechul.

"YESSS!!!" we all shouted.

"LET'S GO! TO SANTA FE!" he wooped and hopped onto the band tour bus that was neatly spray painted sapphire blue. We all threw our stuff down randomely and found a place to hang out for the next 12 to 13 hours stuck on the bus. I hopped onto the couch next to Kyuhyun who was hooked onto Starcraft already while i took out ddangkoma. I knew this was going to be a loooong day oh gawd 13 hours! Well its worth it, for the supershow right? I smiled and looked out the window at the scenery once the bus already started. 10minutes later i looked up from Ddangkoma to look at the window to notice a black van behind the bus...but there was something odd about this van....


Panda: yay finally updated^^ oh gawd this was confusin to type the whole attack thingy concept got myself confused lol so what do u thinks going to happen in Santa Fe O.O can u crack the code of the whole DoubleA attacking thingy nd what states going to get attacked next nd wat time? lol theres no right answer since i dont know it yet :P not going to make you do math and think problems out here thats too much work ugh blergh hate math X( anyways PLZ COMMENT^^