i spy a ss5 and a DS chipmunk

i SPY a star

I immediatly shot up looking for the owner of the turtle. I know those idiot spys did NOT follow me onto this plane. I skimmed the rows of seats and spotted 5rows of people that were trying to hide their faces. I walked to the closest row and poked the person that was pretending to fumble around in a bag, hiding his face in it. I yanked his head out and shoved Ddangkoma in his face.

"What are you doing here?" i hissed so X couldnt hear me. Yesung took Ddangkoma out of my hand and patted it's shell gently while giving me innocent puppy eyes.

"Shouldn't i be asking you that?" he looked at me curiously. O crap i forgot, he and the rest of suju shouldnt know about my disappearance.

"i-im on a mission. What's your excuse?" i whimpered.

"To make you fall in 1000x more love with me." he smiled making me roll my eyes.

"no really."

"Idol business, so Yoomi what mission are you on?" Sungmin asked from behind Yesung's seat.

"Umm top secret, can't tell you guys here. Anyways i have to get back to my seat." i tried to rush off but Yesung grabbed my wrist pulling me onto his lap.

"Why are you in such a hurry to leave? Don't you want to see me? Don't you want to see the others?" He pouted while wrapping his arms around my waist. Aissh that's just it, i already prepared myself to not see them again but bam they just appear in front of me again.

"It's not that, i...have to go to get my airplane food!" i shouted and ran to my seat before Yesung could stop me.  Aish that was a close one, how will i ever explain to him? How am i suppose to fulfill my mission as a Dark Spy with Suju running around in the same country, i dont want them to find out! As long as i avoid them then i'll be fine. I relaxed into my seat while keeping an eye out for any idol spies that couldve found their way to my seat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the plane landed in Los Angeles Airport i bustled out with X as fast as i could hoping to lose Suju. It wasnt that hard, they were having problems with their luggage.

"OW HEECHUL!!! you dropped the bag on my head!" i heard Sungmin shout.

"Yah do you wanna die you hurt my Minnie!' Kyu defended.

"Well sorry if it wasnt because of Yeusng putting his damn turtle on my head it wouldnt have fell!" Heechul screamed.

"Ddangkoma was trying to help!" Yesung pouted.

"Dear God will you idiots stop bickering and let the poor pregnant lady get through to her seat!?" Siwon exclaimed allowing a pregnant lady through.

"Im sorry Miss." Kibum helped the pregnant lady.

"Kangin dear will you get my white suitcase for me!" Leeteuk shouted over to Kangin 3rows back.

"Hangkyung has it!" kangin shouted back.

"Hangkyung where are you!?" Shindong shouted.

"Hangkyung!!!' Leeteuk yelled.

"MARCO!!!" Donghae yelled.

"POLO!!!" Eunhyuk answered.

"Im here guys." hangkyung rolled his eyes with the white suitcase in his hand while he stood at the front of the plane where they were SUPPOSED to be instead of holding up the long line.

"There you are Hangkyung we were looking for you!' Ryeowook sighed and tried to make his way to the front.

"i heard, and so did everyone else on the plane!" Hangkyung was exasperated.

"HEECHUL QUIT THROWING BAGS!!! THAT'S NOT EVEN OURS!" Sungmin almost exploded when 2 bags fell on him again.

"yes it is, that's my bag of assessories, my bag of wigs, my bag of makeup, bag of clothes and disguises, and my bags o-"

"I GET IT!!! NOW THROW THEM AT SOMEONE ELSE LIKE THAT PREGNANT LADY INSTEAD UNLESS YOU WANT TO GET KARATE CHOPPED!!" Sungmin went off on violent bunny mode while Kyu tried to hold him back from Heechul.

"Yah all of us just get off the plane already! My white suitcase is getting dirty!" Leeteuk hollered and pushed everyone to the front as bags flew through the air landing before Hangkyung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After super junior finally got out of the plane i was already in a taxi with X heading off to the DS Agency. I was still so surprised to see Suju in America with me even though they were just doing idol bizz and still dotn know about my condition i was still scared. What if they find out, do i want them to find out? As long as i stay away from those spy idiots i'll be fine.

When i arrived at the DS Agency i was greeted by someone i wasnt expecting. Henry! What in the world was Henry doing here? He smiled with his adorable chubby cheeks and linked arms with me making me flinch a little. I was suspicious.

"Henry what are you doing at the DS Agency?" i whispered.

"Im a Dark Spy." he said bluntly and led me to my room.

"b-but dont you work for SM?" i was confused.

"have you forgotten, X and Sooman are brothers? DS contracts are passed around to alot of idols in SM, espicially the members that arnt very popular in SM such as me, zhoumi, and Hangeng. You could say DS recruits the outsiders haha. Im surprised you actually signed the DS contract i thought you loved Yesung too much to leave him." we walked into the spy dorms and i slumped onto the couch. I had nothign to fear, he was just the innocent Henry he's part of Suju i shouldnt be scared.

"I do, i love him too much that i chose this. He was engaged i should let him live the life he was supposed to be living, without me." i smiled sadly.

"Speaking of engaged, do you know who you're engaged to?" Henry looked at me curiously.

"Nope, Sooman said he would be someone from either DS or SM but i'm not planning on marrying that person." i sighed and flipped on the tv.

"is that so." herny muttered and it looked like he was going to add something, like HE knew who i was engaged to. I ignored it, probably just my weird imagination. I turned to the TV filled with American news suddenly i saw Yesung's face pop up on the screen.

"BWOH!?" i stared at the screen jamming the volume up.

Super Junior the biggest Kpop boy band has arrived in Los Angeles tonight. They are here to start the SuperShow5 in America. As you can see millions of their fans known as ELFs have gathered at the airport to see their idols. You can tell that many people are anticipating this Super Show, but with Leeteuk the leader missing will it be successful? They have released, the first day of ss5 will be held in San Fransisco and that will be Leeteuk's last stage before the army. Fans can't wait for Friday the first day of the supershow. So we're hoping to see everyone at San Fransisco tomorrow to cheer Super Junior on their tour.

The news woman spoke into the mic as Suju walked out in single line formation waving at the fans and cameras with bright smiles. I noticed Heechul, Hangeng, and Kibum were missing they probably went seperate ways to avoid the media since they arnt active. So they really came for idol business? THEY'RE ON SUPERSHOW5!!! I cant believe i never knew my fangirl brain was urging my body to get online and buy tickets to the performance but my spy brain...well i cant hear my spy brain right now.

"Hmm supershow on Friday, that's in two days. Yoomi do you want to go visit them?' Henry asked making me jump over giving him a hug.

"OF COURSE!!!" I beamed.

"But you cant let them see you arasso?" henry made me promised.

'I'll do anything!" i smiled. I can't believe it suju was having a supershow in america this i HAVE  to see! I dont care if im a Dark Spy or an idol im still forever a ELF and i can not miss this super show. just another problem, how do i watch them if i dont want to be seen by them? Aigoo life as a freaking spy is killing me im not looking forward to the idol part.

Panda: woo! Suju is on a SUPERSHOW XD ok i know the information about ss5 is all wrong but in the fanfic they're going to tour 20states in America so any readers from the U.S get ready to fight each other for suju to come to your state^^

Yesung: you're asking them to fight! how violent >:(

Panda: puuh-lease! Sungmin fights all the time when he's on violent mode.

Sungmin: COME AT ME BRO!!! i'm still pissed at Heechul for throwing bags at me!

Kyuhyun: Calm Minnie or you don't get to sleep with your bunny tonite.

Sungmin: im calm :3

Yesung: never mind your readers can fight as long as Ddangkoma doesnt get hurt.

Panda: Yay^^ so the first thing to fight over is what 3songs should Suju perform in San Fransisco in the following chaps? Pick the list in the poll and pick a song from a subgroup and request it in the comments below^^and if you have other suggestions that's not on the poll plz add that in the comments

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://

 

And also pick which song should be performed for Leeteuks farewell he deserves one :')

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://