i spy the first scandal

i SPY a star

---YoomiPOV-----------------

Our arrival at Denver, Colorado was crazy. As the group stepped out of the plane and into the airport, fans from all the directions came swarming over. Leeteuk, Heechul, Hankyung, and Kibum manage to slip away and not get caught by any fans while i tried to run after them. Apparently when Leeteuk said something about causing scandals he wasn't joking. Eunhae kidnapped me back into the center of the group as everyone strutted down the pathway the ELFs made for us while Eunhae flanked my sides waving at the crowd and occasioanlly pecking each other's cheeks making the fans shriek while they kept their arms wrapped tightly around my waist.

"I'll take that for you sugar!" Sungmin said obviously and snatched my luggage while Eunhae kept me from fighting back.

"Why arn't you the cutest thing!" Kyuhyun yelled obviously also making sure the fans heard everything while he pinched my cheeks, hard. I glared at him before snapping at his fingers that were about to rip the skin off my little cheeks.

The fans all suddenly seemed to have noticed that girl standing in the middle of super junior getting all their attention. The screams and chants quieted down a little while i saw glares thrown at me before reporters came surging up and pointing their mics at me throwing question after question about my relationship with Superjunior while the fans swapped out their devices and started snapping pics as quickly as possible. And to make it better worse, Ryeowook just had to lean in and kiss my cheek. That made the fans go crazy and the members quickly rushed me out of the airport and hopped into a van before speeding off to our hotel.

I got my revenge on the bus while bunnies faced a kungfu fight, the maknae the experience of losing a game, and giraffes of broken chopsticks. Most of all Leeteuk had to face one of my emo moments for once. The other non-active members were already on the bus and seemed to be expecting this to happen, did they all plan this? Although Yesung cowered in the corner during my kungfu fight with Minnie, guess he's still not remembering anything.

~~~~3rdPOV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Come look at this!" Eunhae shouted as they ran up and down the hallways of the hotel banging on each suju member's doors. They groggily dragged themselves out of their rooms and into Eunhae's cursing under their breaths at the monkey and fishy for waking themselves up so early in the morning.

"What do you want fish!?" Sungmin growled, he wasn't his usual happy self in the mornings.

"Yeah, i will gut you like a fish if you don't have a good reason for ruining my beauty sleep!" Heechul snapped as he tried to straigten his hair so it didn't look like a messy bed head.

"Look!" Eunhyuk pointed at the computer they stole from Kyuhyun's collection of five laptops he brought. Everyone stared at the computer screen that was currently on twitter. Pictures and posts about Yoomi and the incident at the airport kept streaming in.

"Where's Yoomi?" Hankyung asked looking around the group of people.

"And where's Yesung?" Leeteuk added looking around. Everyone's eyes widened at their sudden missing members.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" they turned to the shriek before running to Yoomi's room. Eunhae quickly bursted into the room to only get a face full of a plush fishy getting thrown into their faces. The rest of the members quickly rushed in only tripping over the couple and falling to their faces.

"Yah, what happen-" Shindong was cut off from more screams and yells.

"Give me my turtle back!!!!" Yoomi screamed as she wrestled Yesung to the bed. She had him pinned under her as his hands kept moving around with a small turtle in his hands.

"No, this is my turtle!" he screamed back. Super Junior exchanged looks, when did Yoomi ever get a turtle?

"MY TURTLE! GIVE IT TO ME! NOW!" Yoomi yelled between gritted teeth as she kept Yesung pinned while she jumped around trying to snatch the turtle out of his hand.

"What do we do Teukie hyung?" Eunhyuk whispered to the leader who merely shrugged. After all it was just like another couple quarrel they would always make up afterwards. And yoomi was acting scarily like Yesung.

"Let's take matters into our own hands." Donghae smirked rubbing his hands together evily while Kyuhyun grinned proudly at the evilness he taught his fish hyung.

"I like your idea fish. Now let's have some fun before resolving the problem." Heechul smirked as he moved over to pick up the fish plushie. Everyone gave him a questioing look. The diva immediatly sprang into a running jump as he landed on Yoomi knocking the air out of her as her face was immediatly met with Yesung's. Their eyes widened, Yesung's wider than Yoomi's who was already used to the feel of the other's lips. Heechul shifted his position on the couple to a sitting posittion as he casually played with the fishy plushie in his hands. The couple underneath him fought each other to get off each other, correction, Yesung was trying to push Yoomi off him.

"Ah, evil as ever." Kyuhyun smirked as he strode over and began adjusting Yesung's and Yoomi's heads to deepen the kiss since they couldn't do it themselves.

Yesung's tongue accidentally slipped into Yoomi's mouth. She couldn't hold it in anymore, she missed his touches too much and just poured everything into the kiss. Yesung was still surprised and of course had his stupid memory loss problem as he managed to push everyone off him.

"You freaking crazy lady!!! How could you just stick your lips anywhere like that!? Ugh that was disgusting!" Yesung spat wiping his mouth on his sleeve before storming out of the room after placing the turtle back on the night table. Yoomi was sitting on the bed looking dazed from the kiss and the words. Did Yesung really say that? Even though she knew about his memory loss the fact that he doesn't remember them, together still hurt terribly. Kyuhyun and Heechul quickly gathered around their friend where fresh tears fell.

"Oi, I'm sorry about that jerk Yoomi please don't cry." Heechul pleaded feeling a bit guilty for causing the kiss.

"Look, maybe he has forgotten but please don't stop loving him." Leeteuk begged her hair as she just covered her face and began sobbing.

"Who said i would stop loving him." she finally cried out looking up with puffy red eyes.

"Oh, i thought you were so upset that he acted like that...." Kyu trailed off.

"That you would stop liking him." Heechul finished off.

"No, i would never stop loving him. I'm crying because his state was so helpless not even able to remember my touch i was saddened by his condition." she grinned a bit wiping the tears away. "i wouldn't stop loving him, i'm going to make him love me more now. I'll help him recover from the memory loss no matter what it takes. Because i want him to remember those touches and kisses we exchanged." she said softly and hugged the fishy plushie close to her chest before wiping the rest of her tears on the pillow.

"that's my girl." Leeteuk grinned proudly patting her head.

"Now, Donghae did you get all of that?" Heechul called out to Donghae who appeared with a camera in his hands. Yoomi threw them a strange look.

"If i cut out the whole dramatic part then this would do perfect as the second scandal." Donghae grinned as he shut the camera off.

"Bwoh!!!? You're causing scandals AGAIN!?" Yoomi bursted before throwing the rest of her fish plushies around at the fish. after a few more throws and hits the other members finally managed to calm the two down.

"Yah, you never explained when you ever got a turtle." Ryeowook sudenly said as he picked up the tiny turtle in his hand. It gave him a bored look before hiding in it's shell.

"Oh i got him recently like right when we got our rooms. I snuck out to buy her, just so hopefully Yesung will remember Ddangkoma." she said saddly. Ddangkoma was killed in the bombing, though the other pets survived. The members gave an 'ohh' face before hurridly posting the video of Yoomi harrasing Yesung on twitter.

-----Yesung POV------------------

That kiss. it was all i could think about as i ran out of the room. When we kissed i grew so scared and insecure because i suddenly felt strong feelings towards her. If we kissed any longer i probably would've ended up further than just kissing her. That annoying lady...didn't seem so annoying anymore although i need to watch out. All these crazy people, how do i ever trust them? I kept walking down the halls in the hotel and arrived at the elevator. As i stepped in i noticed there was a male in a dark cloak there, creepy.

"Annyeong, my name is JaeJoong. Would you like to get away from those crazy people? I could always help." he smirked and pushed back the hood to flash me his dark empty orbs. I didn't even shiver. Could this person really help me?

"You could get me away from those crazy people?" I asked slowly. "Can i trust you?"

" of course you can. I after all know everything about you. They've told you already haven't they. You have lost your memory and they caused your horrible memory loss." Jaejoong said simply and my eyes widened. It seemed all so alluring and true, could i believe him? Could i trust him?


Panda: friggin flu and sickness! =.= wae! JUST WAEEEYOO! why must there be this thing called the flu/fever/cold? aissh well i'm sorry if this is rushed and makes no sense whatsoever =_____= im currently about to cough up bloood and the pills arnt helpin TTwTT hopefully the SJ members dont get as sick as meee!