i spy decisions to make

i SPY a star

---Yesung POV-------------

He walked in. Annoying that i hate, hate, hate with a passion. It's because of him that Yoomi is who knows where. I kept my eyes trained to the ground and myself wrapped around the poles as Jaejoong slowly walked by examining Hanchul, Minjung, and I.

"It seems like we earned two new captives." Jaejoong smiled his finger Heechul's neck making Hankyung growl. He is so dead now in their eyes and mine.

"Don't touch my kitty." Hankyung snapped making Jaejoong move over to him and clutch his chin between his thumb and forefinger causing him pain.

"Let go of my fried rice you piece of ." Heechul cursed only making the enemy angrier. Stupid idiots, don't provoke the enemy espicially when our lives are in their hands. Gosh i wanted to kick that diva in the shin.

"Where's Yoomi?" i shouted distracting Jaejoong from attacking Heechul again.

"Oh your little Yoomi is it? Well she is on our side now." Jaejoong's cat-like grin sent shivers down my spine.

"No she's not. You have her captive somewhere too don't you. Where is she? What have you done to her?" i growled trying to break away from my chains and punch the jerk in the face.

"She is mine now Yesung. You shouldn't try to obtain what you can't have because it was never yours to begin with." his words cut through me like ice and i was about to flip out. What does he mean she was never mine to begin with?

"We are meant to be. Ever since we met ten years ago and became best friends we vowed to each other we would be together forever. We made a promise when we were little that she would never leave me and i would never leave her." his black orbs were getting teary and i couldn't tell if he was lying or not. Did Yoomi really have a past with this guy, a past that i never knew?

"You don't deserve her at all. You couldn't protect her as a spy or an idol. You already can't have her in the first place, your contract doesn't allow it." a smirk took over the scowl that he wore a moment ago leaving me speechless and confused.

"What are you talking about ?" Heechul cursed again making Jaejoong glare at him.

"I am talking about you and your futures. Didn't you know, that you're already engaged?" Jaejoong started walking around the poles again examining us.

"Yes how do you know? Hannie and I are having our wedding in a few months right before Eunhae's." Heechul boasted.

"No, actual marriages that have been arranged with other spies that have already been picked for you." Jaejoong chuckled at the mere thought of Hanchul being together. I furrowed my eyebrows. How could our futures already be arranged? When was this?

"So i'm doing you a favor. You could go along with the marriage and leave Yoomi alone forever, you could help and join the DoubleA in our mission, or if you choose neither Heechul here will transform into something with more than a tail." Jaejoong turned around to scoff at Heechul before turning back to me. The question was directed to me. I didn't know what to say. All this information was just piling up and too hard for me to digest all at once. I glanced at Minjung who was frozen rigid to her pole so there was no help coming from her. I glanced at Hanchul desperately. Heechul winked making me regret whatever he was going to say next, hopefully it'll be something helpful at least.

"Do i still get a tail either way?" the diva asked making me sigh and hang my head in despair. What do i choose?

----3rd POV-------------------

Rin waited backstage for Super Junior to end their performance. She could hear the blasting songs and voices while the fans screamed and cheered.

"Hello." she whispered picking up her cell.

"How is everything coming along?" the woman asked making Rin's blood turn cold. She did not want to speak with her at the moment.

"It's fine." Rin stated gripping her phone tightly.

"They are due in two days. If they don't show up in two days then the mutation process would be complete and we won't be able to stop." she warned and Rin could imagine her sickly grin at the mere idea.

"Please. Give me one more day, don't do anything to them yet." Rin pleaded as she clutched the device.

"No you only have two days. Two days and that's it. I'm expecting great things from you." the woman said making Rin sigh before hanging up. Slumping into the couch in the huge dressing room Rin stared at the black and white tiles on the floor trying to process her choices. Could she really do it?

"Rin, did you see our performance?" Ryeowook beamed as he hopped in with the others.

"You guys sounded great, you want to go out to eat?" Rin offered willing to pay the money.

"Are you saying you don't like my cooking?" Wookie frowned at the girl teasingly as he stripped out of his top and into a comfortable wife beater. Rin hardly batted an eyelash while the others changed around her.

"I love your cooking, i just wanted to take you guys out. Get to know Alabama a bit and stuff." Rin reasoned.

"it sounds like fun. Wookie you can't be mad just because there's the first persont hat doesn't like your cooking." Sungmin teased poking his dongsaeng's cheek.

"Shut up you pink ahjumma bunny." Ryeowook snapped and threw his sweaty jacket at his friend before chasing him around the dressing room. Eventually the others joined in and Eunhae pulled out water guns. Rin chuckled at the sight of the five year old boys running around as if they were really kids.

"YAH! LEE DONGHAE! DO YOU WANT ME TO GUT YOU LIKE A FISH! YOU GOT MY HAIR FOR THE SECOND TIME!" she bursted out screaming as her hands flew to her wet hair.

-----Yoomi POV-----------------

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Koreans. Yes, koreans are just plain stupid. This is why i prefer living in America than South Korea. All they care about over there is North Korea killing the South Koreans or the South Koreans killing the North Koreans. Sheesh, great, kill each other, you're all dead. I don't care about the Korean War!!! But stupid spies apparently have to care about the stupid war. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Koreans. Stupid. Jaejoong. Why does he have to make everything so complicated. He's changed so much over the years. He is evil now, like legit mad scientist evil. First of all, he kidnaps me. Second of all, he's a scary creepy heartless agent that will kill whoevers in his way or goes against him. Third of all, he practically enjoys taking over the world. Fourth of all, he's STUPID! I am getting tired of this now, why did i even bother with this spy stuff. Why can't i be a normal fan instead of a fan that accidentally became a spy and became an idol later on and falling in love all over again with her bias. Ooh it's just like fanfiction, but worse because it's freaking harsh reailty with the freaking pain and the freaking stupidity.

"Yoomi-ah, how are you?" Jaejoong that sickly bastard walked in. After the sick data Fake Minjung just showed me i wanted to punch this jerk.

"Who are you?" i said harshly crossing my arms as i sat on the bed.

"I'm Jaejoong, don't you remember?" his voice grew anxious as he rushed towards me checking me to see if i was sick.

"Yes, but who are you." i repeated myself.

"I'm your friend, you're boyfriend." he said slowly.

"And there you are wrong my friend." i smirked at my sarcasm.

"You're not the Jaejoong i know anymore. I lost that friend years ago." i said and pushed myself past him and into the hallways of the Double A. I

wanted out of here and to just run back to South Korea no matter how much i hate it and its wars. I knew very well i couldn't escape this base so why bother you ask? I need to escape, someday i will escape, and right now i'll find a way on how. Running my hands along the rough wall as i ran down the halls my hands ghosted over a dent in the wall. Stopping at the oddness i went back and ran my hand along the same strip of wall. It looked like it was there but it really wasn't. It was like a hologram projected there and it looked so real. I felt around for the knob and pulled out my bobby pin before picking the lock. I couldn't believe some agencies still have old door knobs for some rooms. I pushed open the door slowly to reveal something that could've made me the happiest person on earth but also the saddest.


Panda: i am so effin sleepy=.= i typed this up AFAP nd damn my eyes r dyin nd my brain is like shuttin down.=.= gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so short ramble today before i fall asleep=.=