i spy the past

i SPY a star

---YoomiPOV-------------

I stared at the person before me in shock. I took a few steps back not believing he was still there and still alive. He smiled at my reaction like it was some joke.

"I never died." he whispered and took a step closer.

"B-but...five years ago..." my voice trailed off as i took a closer look at him.

"You've changed." i finally said. He really has, his once light brown hair was dyed back to his nautral hair color; black. He now looked more emotionless, a bit stoic. Years of pain, torture, and hard training lined his features. What has happened over the past 5 years to make a man change so much? I could remember the sweet, charming boy five years ago who was kind and gentle.

"So have you." he smiled.

"What happened?" i was still a bit frightened of his presence. After all, i thought he had died. He grinned at me before plopping down on the bed motioning for me to sit next to him. He reached into his pocket to pull out an old looking envelope. I eyed it warily before it was handed to me for me to open. I gulped before reading it outloud.

Dear Yoomi,

I might not still be alive once you read this, i specifically instructed Jaejoong to give this to you so please don't hurt him. Do you remember when we first met and found each other? Your mother wasn't supposed to know you found your biological father but she did anyways that's partially why i left. I feel horrible for leaving you, i knew how much you didn't like living with your stepdad but Yoomi you won't always get what you want in life. I only got to spend half a year with you secretly and i regret not being able to be with you in your first 15 years. I'm a failure as your father.

But this isn't why i'm writing this, i'm writing this to tell you why i have left and who you are. When our paths crossed again it wasn't mere coincidence or fate it was intentional. I came looking for you because i had to protect you. I am a spy Yoomi, that's why your mother divorced me once you were born. I was too dangerous to have around a baby. But you were targeted by the DoubleA because of my spy background they were afraid that you would become like your father so i did all i could to help you. I made sure you were close enough to me at all times and eventually we met again. Our rejoice was short-lived for the DoubleA has threatened me. If i was to continue to stay by your side then you and your family would be killed.

Right now i'm preparing to find the DoubleA agents and get rid of them. I won't allow them to lay a single finger on you daughter. I am slowly running out of time, agents have already got me surrounded as i write these last words to you. I'm entrusting this letter to Jaejoong, the boy has a thing for you i trust he will protect you in my place. Once you get this letter it's already too late don't try to find me it may be impossible to find me for i have not intention in living. i just wanted to tell you, your father loves you very much or i wouldn't be so happy when with you. Everything i have done was for you, again i am sorry i wasn't able to be there for you for your first few years of life and i am afraid i will never be able to make it up to you. Whatever you do, don't fall into my footsteps, don't become a spy. I don't want you to have the same drastic fate as me. I dont want you to be targeted again. Please live a happy life with Jaejoong and your mother. Learn to accept your stepfather he may be the only father you'll have left. This is where i'll be making my farewell Yoomi-ah. The few months we spent together were precious i will never forget them, but i would like to ask you to forget pretend you never met me. The agents are at my door now, remember my words, follow your heart, like i always tell you.

Love,

your father

I took a deep breath trying to process everything in the letter. A tear had dripped onto the old wrinkled paper. When had i started crying? I guess the topic of my biological dad coming back to me was just...hard to accept again. And to find he was a spy, just like me! Mianhae dad, it's too late i've already become a spy. I sighed feeling bad. Five years ago when i lived here in America with my family i had met my real father one day in the hospital when he had given me blood and the doctors found out that we shared the same DNA was when i found out he was what i was missing in my life. Jaejoong was his adopted son more like little accomplice in traveling. All three of us had bonded in half a year, i was currently going through family problems with stepdad and my real dad had relieved all of that stress. I wanted so badly to run away with him but i couldn't because when i made the decision to do so he had already disappeared from my life.

Those memories came surging back like an unwanted nightmare. It took me so long to forget everything and moving to South Korea helped alot, i had forgotten everything...almost. Now Jaejoong has came back. I looked up at him and he wrapped his arms around me. They were strong and muscular but he tried to give the gentlest hug he could. I pulled away from the embrace, everything seemed like an illusion, a dream.

"What happened...after my father gave this to you?" i looked at him with teary eyes even though i just wiped away the tears.

---JaejoongPOV--------------

She looked at me with those big eyes of hers. I remember them so well. I had no choice but to tell her, as long as she doesn't know the whole truth.

"After your father gave me the letter i quickly stuffed it away safely as he ran out of the house to fight the DoubleA agents locking me inside so i wouldn't get involved. i could only watch as they broke out into battle but your dad was outnumbered one to about 20. He finally couldn't put up with any of it and was shot right when i managed to break out of the house. The DoubleA agents saw me and kidnapped me. They buried your father's dead body on that spot while i was taken away before i could give you the letter." i explained leaving out an important part she didn't need to know yet.

"They...i couldn't even visit his grave. What did they do to you when you were kidnapped?" her eyes were filled with worry making my heart flutter.

"um..they gave me a decision to either leave America and never speak of what happened or kill me. I chose to run away and they released news of Jaejoong who died when getting shot in a robbery. So right now, i don't exist in America." i smirked. It was a half truth half lie and she seemed to believe me.

"i'm sorry Jaejoong, for putting you through all of this because of me and my father. I hope you've been doing well these past few years. Thanks for coming to find me and telling me. If you never told me i would've kept hating Dad till this day." she smiled sadly.

"I had promised your dad i would protect you, i'm not about to fail him yet." i chuckled then my phone had to go off with a text message ruining the moment.

Shadow! Suju just entered Santa Fe, they'll probably be heading to their hotel soon or to the stage Should we keep following them or should we just go ahead and head to the targeted base?

Stupid Dee texted me, he just doesn't know how to lie low about things and he shouldn't be texting and driving either. I wish Zee could actually keep an eye on him. i took a quickl glance at Yoomi, it wouldn't hurt if i just hung around her for a while longer.

"Hey Yoomi how about i take you out so we can catch up on each other." i grinned. She looked at me hesitantly before nodding.

"Sure where are we going?"

"Oh it's going to be interesting." i smirked since she was in for another surprise. Super Junior better get ready for their surprise too.

----3rd POV------------------

Super Junior pulled into their hotel in Santa Fe. The members stretched out from the extremely long annoying ride. Eunhae had suddenly got bored of nemo if that was possible, and started singing horrible roadtrip songs with bad engrish and Yesung managed to lose Ddangkoma and ended up finding him sitting with the driver. Kangteuk went ballistic trying to control everybody while Kyu pranced around as he pantsed everyone. Everything was just in total chaos everyone was glad they finally made it to Santa Fe, alive.

"Aaahh the smell of freedom from you brats." Leeteuk's eyes sparkled at the thought as he took a deep breath before gazing at their hotel.

"I'M EUNHYUK'S ROOMATE!" Donghae immediatly shouted once they entered the hotel and was discussing the rooms.

"Eunhae and Hanchul share a room, Sibum and Shindong you share one, Yewook and Kyumin shares the other while me and Kangin share the last." Leeteuk announced knowing everyone wanted to be with their favorite. Everyone happily subsided to their room for a quick nap. Yesung was still too energetic to take a nap and he snuck out with Kyuhyun and Heechul, evil masterminds of Suju were always awake.

"Let's go get something to eat, i'm starving. Ryeowook burned the food thanks to Kyu." yesung glared at the maknae.

"Yah, he was the only one left that didn't get pantsed yet." Kyu pouted as they headed out in search of resturaunts.

"Woa that's a hotty." Heechul wolf whistled.

"Too bad she's got a boyfriend." Kyu smirked.

"I thought you wern't interesting in anyone prettier than you." Yesung teased as he turned in the direction everone was looking at. He saw the back of a familiar looking girl. She was a bit too familiar, the way she stood and walked, the way she would pause occasionally at each store to gaze at things. Kyu was right, she wasn't alone someone else was with her.

"Are you saying my Hannie is ugly?" Heechul's voice rose but was ignored by the turtle lover. Yesung unconciously started walking behind the couple something was just not right. Kyu and Heechul exchanged looks before following their weird friend.


panda: long chap so sorry for longer chap than usual >< i was listening to mblaqs this is war hehe anyways i felt like this was mostly rambling nd i feel bad for not involving any yesung nd yoomi moments so there will be some in next chap^^ PLZ COMMENT