i spy stalkers (part2)

i SPY a star

----YesungPOV------------------

Me and Kyuhyun snuck quietly behind Yoomi and Henry watching their every move. Where were they going together so late at night? I'll have to follow them to find out! I have nothing to worry about, my stalking skills never fails espicially with my assasin like mind. Even though i'm a pro at stalking my apprentice was not. I glared at Kyu who was tripping over bushes and bumping into people along the way.

"I'M SO SORRY." he apologized to a lady who quickly rushed her kid away from him.

"SSSSHHHHHHHHHHH!!!" i put my finger to my lips silencing him and waved him closer to my hideout behind a tree.

"Yah, you're too loud!" Kyu complained.

"Are you kidding me? You're the one that just shouted out at that lady, they can recognize our voices." i rolled my eyes.

"Anyways how are we going to stalk them if you keep making noise." i added cutting him off when he was about to argue.

"you're the one that's making noise." i heard him mutter but ignored it focusing on the main problem here.

"Here's some gum, chew it and shuttup." i handed him a piece of gum, he popped it in his mouth and was silent for a while.

"Let's go already!" he whined and we were off following the two.

Yoomi was walking fast as if she was running away from Henry. And Henry was running after her trying to catch up with her. He kept yelling her name and pleading her about forgiveness or something. The sight pissed me off a bit, my little maknae....PISS OFF! Ok controlling anger issues....breathe in....breathe out. I stole a quick glance at Kyu was staring at a display in a video game store. I narrowed my eyes when i saw henry run up to grab her arm pulling Yoomi to a stop. I grabbed an abondened newspaper and pulled my hoodie over my head as i snuck closer to the two hiding my face behind the newspaper.

"What do you want?" Yoomi hissed glaring at Henry. That's my girl, yep don't give in to anything.

"Can i prove to you that i really didn't mean it?" he pleaded.

"How?"

"Give me a week and i'll prove to you it's better to let go." i saw Yoomi look up in slight shock at his words. What did he mean it's better to let go? All of this didn't make sense!

"You won't regret it." he added. I saw Yoomi hesistate a little and thought over the possibilities.

"hmm....arasso. But in that week i'll prove to you that it's impossible for me to let go." she smiled confidently, that smile that i always love. Henry let out a sigh of relief and linked arms with her making me tense up a little.

"Should we get back to the agency now?" he asked and they walked off leaving me even more confused. Letting go? Agency? I grabbed Kyu by the hoodie and dragged him away from the store.

"Kyuhyun do you know any agencies here in america that accept idols?" I asked him.

"ummm...the DS Agency, X has an agency here you didn't know that?" he looked at me blankly. I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair, frustrated. So does Yoomi work with the DS agency now? I've been known Henry works for them only because of the only13 thing and Sooman just wanted to get rid of not-so-popular spies.But Yoomi? Why her? Since her debut she is close to going international! She's famous why can't Sooman keep her in SM? This is weird, i need to figure all of this out!

"Kyu let's keep stalking, we just have to be more quiet." i said in a hushed whisper and followed after Yoomi and Henry. I felt like there's something shes not telling me, something Sooman isn't telling either.

---LeeteukPOV------------

I watched as Yoomi and Henry skipped off with linked arms. I knew where they were going, DS agency just like how i feared. I've finally gotten off idols work i'll have two years off and be able to work full undercover spy for once. And that also means i can keep a eye out for Yoomi. I looked around, there was only a strange guy reading a newspaper and a boy staring at video games. No one would notice if i followed Yoomi and Henry right? I pulled my collar up higher and pushed my shades on before strutting down the street to the DS Agency. I have to get Yoomi back to SMH.

---YesungPOV--------------

Yoomi and Henry stopped in front of a large building and rushed in looking around occasionally to see if there were any stalkers. kekeke they didn't see us while we sneaked in after them. Hiding behind walls and ducking into different hallways me and Kyu followed them carefully. Suddenly someone stopped them, he looked like a....spy? Not that's not right, he couldn't be a spy...right. I'm not sure but i got closer to listen in.

"Henry, Yoomi are you ready for the mission?" the man asked, he looked pretty buff...he had a goatee that looked oddly familiar but i couldnt point out where i've seen it.

"Neh." they answered.

"Good, tomorrow you will be given the information on the Anonymous Agency. They recently killed 10 of our agents that were sent out to spy on them last week and we need to track them down. One of our hideouts in Texas was bombed by them the day you came so we need you to be there tomorrow." he directed his words to Yoomi who was nodding but had a scared expression. I was still confused, mission? So this place is an angency huh? The DS agency...so that means this guy is....(squints at his goatee)...X! Oh no, why? Why is Yoomi here taking orders and missions from DS!?

"Yes sir." Yoomi nodded.

"Good why don't you go back to your dorm while i talk to Henry privatly." X waved Yoomi off. half of me told me to follow Yoomi but the other half told me to stay and listen to Henry. i had to stay, mostly because Kyu's nosy self wanted to.

"Henry do you realize you have about one year? But most likely only a few months." X had a grave expression.

"Yes, i'll make her join our agency for sure."

"You don't have to work too hard, either way you two have to be together. It's what fate decided, and that fate is me." X smirked.

"I understand but i dont want to force her into this engagement." Henry said softly. My eyes widened. Engagement? What ing engagement? ENGAGEMENT!? HENRY!? YOOMI!? ENGAGEMENT!?

"That doesn't matter, shes only marrying you so our agency can beat SM feelings are pointless in this."

"If you say so." Henry's eyes narrowed, i could he was fighting back from arguing. I was trying my best from popping out of my hiding place and strangling X to death. ENGAGEMENT! im hyperventilating. The only reason i havent gone enitrely insane was because Kyu was holding me in a headlock pressing me against the wall so i wouldnt go all crazy turtle on them.

"Alright. Make sure to do as i say. Off to bed, you won't be with Yoomi in the mission tomorrow i have elsewhere for you to go. Something more....private." X waved Henry off who gladly ran back to his room escaping X's wrath. I let out a sigh once Kyu released me from his headlock after X left.

"Kyu did you hear that?" i gasped.

"Yes...what do you think he means by joining their agency?" Kyu asked.

"IS THAT ALL YOU HEARD!? DIDN'T YOU HEAR!? HE SAID ENGAGEMENT!!! YOOMI IS ENGAGED TO HENRY!!!! HOW DIDN'T YOU NOTICE THAT!?" i screamed, well not really scream or people would come running to kill me.

"Yes that too but hyung she has your ring doesn't she so there's nothing to worry about." Kyu said matter-of-factly. Nothing to worry about? Are you kidding me!? Wait...Kyus right Yoomi is still mine i just can't have her ever marrying Henry though. I don't want that! Suddenly everything made sense, Yoomi's top secret mission is here in DS and when Henry kept acting weird around her all made sense now! Aissh why though? That's it, i can't let this happen i have to be with Yoomi everywhere espicially if it's a dangerous mission and shes stuck with these dark spies. I need to protect her, besides i promised i'll make her fall 1000x more in love with me before our marriage. I will make that come true.

"Yesung lets go back, we need to get ready for our next performance tomorrow. We're going to be traveling to a different state so we have to pack and everything. Don't dwell too long on these things arasso?" Kyu said ready to drag me out. I simply nodded and followed him out, the guys need me now we're doing a supershow now. But i promise i'll find a way to be with Yoomi even if it kills me.

---LeeteukPOV----------

I wasn't very surprised about the news that i heard Henry and X exchange so i followed Yoomi to her room instead. She was sitting on her bed while playing with her necklace that yesung gave her a few months ago. The one with hearts and a lock, she treasured it so much.

"How are you doing without us." i spoke up as i pushed to door open. She was so shocked she almost fell off her bed.

"Leeteuk what are you doing here." her eyes were wide.

"You didn't answer my quesiton.“ i sat down next to her.

"I miss you guys." she said softly before looking up at me with saddened eyes.

"i miss you too, but why didn't you tell us about this before? Did you not trust us?"

"No it's not that of course i trust you! But i just didn't want Yesng to know it'll make him do something crazy and i don't want to affect him anymore." she sighed. I gave her a hug like a affectionate mother should.

"He would understand, I hope one day you will be able to tell him everything and return to us. We can't have you away from us forever like this." i smiled.

"Thanx Oppa, so how did you get here anyways?" she looked at me warily.

"I stalked you." i said simply.

"YOU STALKED ME!?" she huffed.

"It's not so hard to stalk people, besides Yesung's assasin skills have rubbed off on me i cant help it now."

"Fine but you should leave now before people catch you." she walked me to the door.

"ok. Just promise me you wont hide this forever, you will tell Yesung and everyone one day. And always remember to call on me if you're in need of help im here for you." i placed a hand on her shoulder giving it a small squeeze before slipping out the door and leaving the secret agency. I knew it all along, this is what Sooman and X's plan was wasn't it, well the game has just begun. And SM wont be losing easily.

Panda: ok so tomorrow suju will be going to a different state to perform, well get ready to perform and all that! so American ELFs out there pick a state in the poll^^ i will try to cover the main states!

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://

And im sorry if you dont live in any of these states so choose the one that youre closest to^^ if not then i guess do eenie meenie miney mo :P haha or you could give suggestions in the comments below :)