i spy the freaking cold snow

i SPY a star

---3rdPOV--------------

What was left of Super Junior, minus Hanchul and Yesung, landed their flight in Alabama. It was snowing, the white flakes covered the ground making the band cold.

"We're going to perform out in this weather!?" Kyuhyun screeched.

"No, it's going to be inside." Eunhyuk rolled his eyes.

"Come on let's go meet up with the others and find a place to settle down in." Siwon gathered everyone up to go insearch for the inactive members of Suju. They found Leeteuk and Kibum rather quickly and set out to find a hotel. They boarded a bus with difficulty considering the amount of luggage they were carrying and they had to wait a day before they get another tour bus.

"So where are we going?" Donghae asked after an hour of the boring bus ride that was killing the fish.

"Athens." Leeteuk said simply.

"But all i've seen so far is country..." Donghae pouted.

"And snow." Sungmin cut in.

"And country." Donghae repeated.

"And snow." Sungmin repeated.

"And cou-"

"I get it! just be more patient sheesh." Leeteuk scolded and walked over to the driver.

"Driver, how long until we reach Athens?" he asked.

"We aint going to Athens! We going to Huntsville Alabama!" the driver rolled his eyes and looked at Leeteuk like he was crazy. Leeteuk panicked, they were supposed to perform in Athens. Well at least that's what his schedule from SM said.

"Sir can you take us back?" Leeteuk pleaded.

"No! Are you outa your mind!? This bus aint stopping or turning around till it gets to Huntsville!" the driver made it final and Leeteuk slumped back in his seat and unwillingly shared the information with the others. This was a good time to contact the agency and get any type of transportation they could.

~**DONT TAKE IT IN THE **~

---YesungPOV-------------

The door to the lab opened again and i quickly closd my eyes and played dead. I urged Minjung to do the same and waited for the people to leave. After the door closed i almost leaped out of my chains from the surprise.

"Yesung!? You're here too?" Hankyung asked as he struggled against his chains.

"Did you get kidnapped by that weird red silk thingy!?" Heechul screamed.

"Heenim? Hannie oppa? You guys got captured too?" Minjung's eyes widened at seeing the former Heesica and his chinese lover.

"Where are we? Where's Yoomi?" Heechul asked.

"Yoomi's here?" I grew frantic in search of Yoomi. Was she in the Double A too?

"No, we lost her and we have to find her. She has poison in her." Hankyung explained. This just made me get crazier as i tried to pull away from the chains that kept me bound to the pillars. She can NOT be running around with poison in her! i have to find her NOW!

"Calm down and explain everything to us first." Heechul snapped making me whimper and fall into silence. Minjung sighed and explained to the couple what kind of situation they were in while i was fighting back the urge to just leap out of his chains, if i could, and look for Yoomi.

"So...we're all going to turn into mutants?" Hankyung said slowly digesting Minjung's words.

"I want to be have a cat's tail." Heechul said simply getting a kick from Hankyung on his pillar.

"shuttup stupid diva and tell me what happened to Yoomi!!!" i screamed at Heechul who wasn't able to see the real problem right now!

"Calm your turtle poop. Sheesh. I don't know, we were tracking her with Sungmin's pink bunny, don't ask, and the tracker led us to this place pretty much. See it's still beeping." Hankyung threw the tracker at me and i caught it in my hands. The chains only chained our bodies but not our arms and legs. I was going to find her.

"Minjung,how about that plan we were talking about?"

~**DONT TAKE IT IN THE **~

---3rdPOV---------------

The girl picked up her phone as she recieved a message from her agency. Then another message came in from her other agency. They both told her to do opposites. What should she do? She had no choice but to follow the second message. If she doesn't then her family would be in danger. She jumped into her van and sped off to complete her new mission.

~**DONT TAKE IT IN THE **~

Super Junior groaned as they dragged their feet down the cold freezing road. They were now walking around the country searching for a bus stop. The driver kicked them off after Eunhyuk plastered himself to the poles on the bus and began pole dancing with Donghae cheering him on. They claimed it was for entertainment for the long boring bus ride.

"We're in the middle of nowhere." Donghae whined as he trudged his feet through the snow.

"Thanks to you and your monkey stripper!" Kyuhyun snarled while Sungmin had latched himself onto him for warmth. it had stopped snowing but the air was cold and dry and the wind wasn't helping.

"So when's our transportation getting here?" Ryeowook asked cutting Eunhyuk off from backtalking the maknae.

"I don't know, the agency just said go to Albertville." Leeteuk replied.

"Where ever that is." Ryeowook muttered and they continued to trudge in the snow. He was tired and shivering from the cold. He usually had Yesung to comfort him being his favorite hyung and all but Yesung was gone and now he's stuck in the cold trying to walk to a town in the middle of nowhere. As he dragged his feet down the road his foot slipped on the slippery ice and he landed face forwards in the snow.

"You k there?" a voice asked and Ryeowook slowly got back on his feet.

"Yeah, i just want our damn transportation!" he cursed and turned around. He jumped back a little at the sight of the stranger and fell back in the snow.

"Who are you?" he eyed the girl warily.

"I'm Rin. That dan transportation you were talking about." she smirked and held out a hand to him. Ryeowook blushed feeling embarassed and took her hand as she pulled him back onto his feet.

"You're our transportation? Good! We've been dying!" Sungmin cried and immediatly dragged Kyuhyun into the van, that was parked beside Rin, with him.

"Did SM send you?" Leeteuk asked.

"You could say that." Rin grinned cocking her head to the side wondering what to tell them. "Come on, let's get you to your concert and hotel." she pushed the rest of the members into the van before driving off. Ryeowook kept staring at the girl during the car ride. She was different. He couldn't describe how. There was a mysterious feeling to her when he looked in her eyes, he could never tell if he could trust her or not, or if she was lying or telling the truth.


Panda: sorry i tried with this chap >< i really did! ok mayb not THAT much but thats only cuz my braces are KILLIN me TT TT i missed my dentist appointment 4months ago and finally got my braces changed and they tightened the wires on my top teeth so i cant eat or talk IM DYING FROM THE PAIN!!!! *swallows advil* my mind is like half thinking bout (suju/kpop/faffics) and the other half is thinking about OMG MY TEETH HURT LIKE SH*T gah TT TT  imma shuttup now its not like i can talk anyways!