i spy an attack

i SPY a star

---3rdPOV------------

"Shadow what are you going to do with that spy scum now that you've caught him." the red haired Zee asked as they sat together in the secret spy base.

"He doesn't need to know anything about the truth yet, we'll take out planA for now. You know that plan." Shadow glanced at Zee before switching on the computer and pulling up the video camera on Yesung's room.

"Yes, sir." Zee bowed his head.

"Now, when is she going to be here so we can act out the plan?" Shadow asked while he watched for any suspicious acts from Yesung in his room.

"Looking for me?" a feminine voice rang out in the room while the two men turned their heads to greet a girl dressed in black stilettos, black shorts and a leapord coat.

"You're here." Jaejoong beamed although he didn't give any other form of greeting as she walked over and sat in the seat next to him.

"I didn't seem like i had a choice, you threatened me." she smiled not feeling threatened at all.

"It didn't take much, since you're mine." Jaejoong smirked as his eyes looked at his weapon up and down. She was the key to everything.

---YoomiPOV------------

I felt horrible after the fight and Yesung's disappearance. After our argument and kiss Yesung had disappeared, we all tried searching for him everywhere! But even with our spy skills no one can withstand the sea of ELFs that were able to track down Suju's hotel so quickly. Now that the team's vocalist was gone we had to put in every ounce of energy for the Super Show.

"Yoomi are you ready? We're on in five." i heard Eunhyuk call into my dressing room.

"Alright!" i called back before taking a few deep breaths. I met up with the rest of the group before standing up on the stage where the crowd was roaring and filled with the sea of blue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The whole group was dancing and singing to a bunch of songs while the inactive members were either hidden backstage somewhere or back at the hotel. I was nervous when it was suddenly my turn to perform with them even if it was only to cause a scandal i could never even dream of performing in one of their super shows. The music to Super Junior happy's cooking cooking played while the members ran out in their vegetable costumes. I was in a brocolli, Siwon a carrot, Sungmin a pumpkin, Ryeowook a tomato, Kyuhyun as green pepper, Kangin as cabbage, Shindong as a mushroom, Donghae as garlic, and Eunhyuk as a looking vegetable...wait no some kind of vegetable yeah. Don't blame me, it really does look weird i had no say in that though since i was dressed up as a stinking brocoli skipping around singing while fans all over the world were cursing at me.

"Ireuke mashisuudo duenayo~" i sang while the others joined in with the cute dance. Kyuhyun winked signaling the perfect moment for scandals. Eunhae started chasing each other around with their own Eunhae fanservice while Kangin and Kyumin started a poke war.

"Ow!" i yelped feeling myself get poked too by the daring pumpkin. Narrowing my eyes i joined on the war of the veggies poking with my fingers and eventually with my broccoli head.

"VEGGIEE WAAAAR!!!" Shindong declared as he ran his mushroom head into Siwon's carrot tip. Eunhae stopped chasing each other and ran over to start poking me while Kangin jumped onto Shindong. Eventually we all ended up lying ontop of each other on the floor while the music to cooking cooking droned on.

"Yah! GET YOUR CARROT OUT OF MY MOUTH!" Kyuhyun screamed at Siwon kicking the religious man.

"THERE'S A HOLE IN MY PERFECT RED TOMATO!" Ryeowook cried, the usually nonviolent male was freaking out over his veggies.

"Guys, time for the scandal." Eunhyuk whispered as he and Donghae pulled me up and out of the vegetable patch to face the crowd. One of them on each side of me holding my hand they lightly pecked my cheeks making me blush all shades of red. The crowd hushed as murmurs erupted throughout the crowd. Eunhae backed away as my face went on the big screen and i was so scared. What was i doing on the jumbo screen!? The crowd started yelling and screaming again, this time a different chant for me to get off the stage.

ZOOM

My ears picked up something before i fell to my knees. The noise was too faint for me to pick up, the knife was too fast for me too see through all the lights and noise. Pain jolted up my leg where i was hit. Blood was everywhere staining my jeans and a bit of my broccoli costume while the members all quickly gathered around me checking me over.

"We're being watched." Kyuhyun stated as he pulled out the small butterknife in my leg. He showed it to me and i could make out there was a bright purple color on the tip, it must have been posion. Now it's inserted in my body, there was poison in my body! My vision blurred before blacking out my last thought wasn't who had done it but how because only a few people i know have mastered that technique of knife throwing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you awake?" i heard a familiar ask me anxiously when my eyes fluttered open. I tried to sit up but my body felt extremely tired and just had to lie down instead. My eyesight was still a bit blurry having been knocked out by poison. I could make out someone wearing a leapord print jacket sitting on the side of my bed looking down at me with worry.

"Yoomi?" she gasped from worry. My vision finally cleared and i could see who was before me.

"Minjung?" i choked and quickly embraced her.


Panda: what do u think the plant hat shadows talkin bout is XD lol the rest of the ff i have to give credit to Mekosinsanity i swear that girl she just gives like the BEST inspiration and advice ever!!!! so credit her :D she helps out alot~