i spy the Shadow

i SPY a star

---YesungPOV-------

I squinted my eyes at the black van hovering a few yards behind us. It was keeping up with us pretty well, i'm suprised no one has noticed until now! They could've been following us ever since we left San Fansisco. My eyes darted around the tour bus, the members didn't seem to have noticed yet. Maybe i'm just seeing things. I looked out the window again, i'm sure that black van was still there.

"Yah! Kyuhyun, i think we have some followers." i whispered to Kyuhyun who was deeply emerged in his game of Starcraft.

"Yea yea we all have followers on twitter, post some pictures of me beating this game on twitter! Here get my good side." he turned his head a little but his eyes were still glued on the screen.

"No, i mean real followers! Like stalking followers, like desperate fangirls!" i let out an exasperated sigh.

"Still, take the picture! See look look is this a good pose for the King of starcraft?" he asked making a pose with his fist in the air and a smirk on his face. I growled under my breath, i knew i couldnt count on Kyuhyun for paying attention to me. Should i tell anyone else though, would they believe me or just brush me off like Kyuhyun did?

I decided to go to the back of the bus to stare out the window just to make sure they were there since the view i got from my side window wasn't the best. The members were all busy, Eunhae was flipping through DVDs trying to decide on Finding Nemo or Finding Nemo 3D. Sungmin and Ryeowook were busy scouring the bus for food to make lunch, Kangin and Leeteuk were busying themselves with the scehdules, Siwon was lifting weights in the corner while pausing to allow Kibum to take selcas of him and his abs every few seconds, Shindong was texting Nari, and Hanchul were playing dress up, spinning Heechul around in Minnie's dressed like he was Ms. Korea. I glared at them all, they just leave everything for their turtle hyung to handle!

I headed to the rear of the tour bus and peeked out of the small circular window in the back. To my surprise the van was gone and i saw a black shadow fly past my window causing me to stumble back in surprise. Woa! What was that? I looked around at the members to see if they saw anything but they were too busy. The road was oddly empty behind and in front of us...i have a bad feeling about this. Oh well, maybe i'm just seeing things. I rubbed my eyes, yep just seeing things. It's Eunhae's fault, they woke me up so early i need my sleep. Settling back down on the couch next to kyuhyun who was cursing at his Starcraft i drifted asleep, but i managed to catch a glimpse of the black shadow again before dreams engulfed me.

~~~~3rdPOV~~~~~~

The Shadow made his way to the roof of the SuperJunior tour bus. The van his underlings were in already the invisbility shield since one of the Suju idiots already spotted them. Shadow leaped onto the roof and attached a little tracking device a little smaller than his fist to the surface. There were two switches on the device, one labeled "Track" and the other labeled "Bomb". Shadow switched on both of the switches.

"Bomb set to deactivate in 48hours" the device announced making the Shadow smirk.

"Mission complete." he whispered victourously while he flew down from the bus and landed on the invisible van. He entered the van quietly without a sound while the other spies showered him with praises.

"Shadow, i dont understand why the boss wants us to track SuperJunior though." the one with a buzz cut stated.

"Stupid Dee, havent you heard that the DS agency and SM agency are like brothers? Also a very powerful new agent at DS has some serious and deep ties with SuperJunior. If we lure them to suju then we can catch them while also succesfully getting rid of SM's top spies." the other one with red spiky hair smacked Dee on the head. Shadow kept quiet and subsided to his seat in the passenger seat of the van while Dee drove the van smoothly keeping a close follow on the tour bus. He blocked out the sounds of Zee and Dee bickering and concentrated on the steps he should follow for this entire mission to complete. it would also benefit him greatly, espicially if Suju disappeared.

----YoomiPOV-------------

My flight landed in Santa Fe quickly, faster than i imagine i hardly took a nap! I didnt have to retrieve any luggage since i wasnt carrying much with me, i'll be moving around the country alot so it would be bothersome carrying loads of suitcases around. Once i stepped out of the airport ready to catch a cab my phone immediatly rang. I flipped it open to see the first text message from X.

First Mission:

Put on your disguise, it's in the bag i sent with you. Make sure to wear it at all times and don't let anyone find out your identity. If someone does then you might as well get bombed by the Double A.

i skimmed the text quickly. Great, i'm playing dressup today. Suddenly my phone beeped and words appeared right under the message. Woa i dont remember my phone becoming like this!

This message will self destruct in 5...4...

Woa woa, MY PHONE'S GONNA EXPLODE!? I freaked out, looking around to see if anyone was watching me fumble with my phone crazily.

3...2...

"OMOMO!!! nooo dont explode on me, this is my only form of communication! I HAVENT SPENT ALL MY MINUTES YET!" i screamed at the phone.

1

Then there was a small beep and the message disappeared. I scrolled through my cell phone quickly looking for the message. It was gone! Whew, so my phone wasn't going to explode. Aish, X should be more clearer on these things now that little girl is looking at me like i'm crazy. i gave her a fake smile and ran back inside the airport to find a bathroom. Time to put my disguise on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I gawked at contents of the bag X gave me. He wanted me to wear this white blonde wig, fish nets, stillettos, a traditional chinese dress, and there was a ball...a BALL!? I tried to add up all the items together and i came up with pregnant chinese stripper. That can't be right...right? A PREGNANT CHINESE STIPPER!? Ok i can take out the pregnant part, i definetly am not going out with that ball and walking around looking like i'm about to go through labor any second.

I let out a desperate sigh, this wasn't going to go well. Time to bring out my disguising skills i've learned from Heesica! The one and only, famous Heesica! I ripped the bottom of the dress partially off leaving a huge gash on the side that slashes from my right thigh to my left. i pulled on black combat shorts to match the red traditional dress. I cut the fish nets to be gloves that i slipped onto my hand. The stilletos i kept the same, it was a good weapon. I worked on the wig, i pinned it up messily letting a few strands fall out while the rest spiked out in different directions. Taking out a small spray can, i carefuly sprayed the tips red avoiding getting any on my face.

There, my Heesica Makeover is done. I looked myself in the mirror, not too bad. Now i look like a chinese -kicker! I threw the leftovers of the stuff back in the bag, you dont know when i might have to use it. I walked out of the bathroom and called a cab while X sent me another message.

Second Mission:

Find a nice secluded motel to spend the night. Then visit the base at XXXXX, set up secret cameras around the building and area. Also make sure you are not being followed.

I sighed and waited for the self destruct thingy, it didn't scare me....as much this time. I got out of the cab, stopping in fron of a cheap but decent looking motel. Oh X, i wouldn't get followed, not with my awesome disguise. But i sort of doubted myself when a shadow darted around in the corner of my eye. Turning in that direction...i didn't see anything. That's weird...


Panda: ok ok i know its not much now but there will be more suju action :) PLZ COMMENT!