i spy something weird

i SPY a star

---3rd POV-----------------

Jaejoong smirked as he entered the room where Yesung was being held prisoner. The boy was tied to a pole in the dark murky room that sent even shivers down his spine.

"I thought you said you would help me?" Yesung growled.

"You recovered from your brain damage way to quickly. Since you now know who you are i'm not able to lie to you anymore. I'm keeping you safely hidden here." Jaejoong purred as he walked circles around him.

"Let me go crazy ! I won't do whatever you want me to do!" Yesung tried to fight the ropes only to make the sight more pleasing to Jaejoong.

"And what do you think i'm going to make you do?" Jaejoong teased lifting Yesung's chin up to meet his gaze.

"Whatever it is i won't do it." Yesung snarled.

"Well i'm going to tell you what i'm planning to do anyways since you can't do anything about it." jaejoong smirked as his grip on the singer's chin tightened.

"I'm going to make Yoomi mine." he whispered into Yesung's ear. Yesung's eyes widened as he spat on the man before him.

"Lay off my woman, don't you dare lay a single finger on her. If i find a single hair on her i will make sure you won't be able to have kids you hear me!" Yesung's voice grew louder as he was pracitcally shouting.

"Calm down now, see you have no control of what i am capable of. When i say i want Yoomi then i am able to have her." Jaejoong growled.

"You wouldn't dare!" Yesung snarled as he struggled with the ropes that were keeping him from ripping Jaejoong's neck off.

"Oh i would. Because you know what, Yoomi and I are meant to be together. You two don't have a chance with each other, fate doesn't allow it and the world doesn't either." his voice lowered as he stepped away from Yesung.

"We've all had our fates planned out a long time ago, mine and yours." jaejoong's face showed an expression that made Yesung feel weak, what was it? Sympathy? Pity?

"The only advantage i have though, is i know what your fate is already. So don't get in the way even though you can't. Yoomi will be mine she's been mine ever since we were little." Jaejoong growled as he flipped a switch on the wall allowing the lights to dim and the ropes to tighten. Jaejoong smirked as he heard Yesung's strangled cry when the ropes bore into his skin most likely creating a few red marks. If he wanted something he was going to get it at all means.

----YoomiPOV-----------------

I could feel tears prick my eyes as we finally settled down and Minjung was sitting on my hospital bed her legs crossed like mine just like those old days when we would gossip about Super Junior. I felt so very guilty when i left her in Seoul without anything except for a note and not contacting her at all once i arrived in the US. Although i have wondered why she never tried to contact me but that's just selfish thinking there. I am a horrible person! I don't deserve to have Minjung as a friend, oh gosh i feel so horrible right now.

"Minjung do you hate me? Please forgive me!" i suddenly bursted out for the tenth time.

"I said i forgave you already sheesh. Could you stop acting like such a dramaqueen slash crybaby?" she snapped for the tenth time. I finally relaxed a litle and cleared my worrisome thoughts.

"So tell me how and why did you come all the way to Denver?" i asked with curiousity. I have to admit the self-centered part of me was wondering if she came to look for me. but seriously who would come look for the person that ditched you with some spy idiots, even they are freakishly hot spy idiots. But then to have those spy idiots ditch her too. Wow i would hate myself. Minjung seemed to think a while before answering me.

"SMH sent me here on a mission so top secret info i can't tell you that." i nodded knowing perfectly well of our spy agency's rules.

”And i was also sent here to find you, Sooman has decided to take back the contract about you moving to the Dark Spy Agency with X. Did you know how big of an impact your debut in Seoul was even though you haven't made it global yet japan and china know you very well. Sooman saw how much he lost to X like that and wanted you back." Minjung explained after more long periods of thinking very hard. That was a bit weird. But i was very surprised of what i heard, i was already well known in Japan and China? Ever since i left on the DoubleA mission i haven't done any idol business! And ha that old man is finally seeing what a huge mistake he made.

"Does that mean he takes back everything he said and put on the contract?" i asked excitedly, that would mean the boys wouldn't have to go through an arranged marriage and i can be with Yesung. If i ever find that lost turtle. No i don't want to think about it right now.

"What did he say and put on the contract?" Minjung said slowly. I blinked, didn't i explain all of this in the notet? I told her everything from the engagements, the doubleA and DS agencies, to the leaving and never planning on returning stuff. Had she not read the note, that's impossible because i made sure to tape it to her forehead.

"He said i was going to train how to be a star in america...remember?" i reminded her one of the small parts of the note hoping she would catch on.

"Wait, i thought you came to America to fight the Dark Spies?" she cocked her head to the side.

"No, i am a dark spy...i'm fighting the DoubleA..." i trailed off not knowing how else to continue. Did Minjung really not remember or did she just not read the note that was clearly in front of her eyes when she woke up. Well that is unless someone stole it from her before she woke up. Did Minjung really not know everything?

----YesungPOV------------------

That. Jerk. I thrashed around even though i knew i could only feel the sharp pains and cuts from the ropes tied around me. I will not and never will let him have Yoomi even if it kills me! I mean who the freak is he to claim Yoomi as his, we're the one that's engaged and about to get married here!

I winced as i felt the ropes tightened again nearly squeezing the life out of me. I was so confused at the moment, i know don't scold me, why should a spy be confused they are trained to be able to get out of these kind of captured situations!

No i couldn't escape, i can't escape my mind is just wrapped around thoughts of Yoomi too much i couldn't think like a spy. Thoughts like: would she ever love that Jaejoong dude, does she still love me, does she hate me, is everything i've heard and learned the past few days being captured true about what they were planning to do to her, and if i would ever be able to see her again. Yes, Yoomi is that her and i just couldn't get my mind off her. The pain was killing me, and i mean physically and emotionally.

I lurched my body forward again for the umpteenth time, not to try to break free i gave up on that years ago but to relieve my stress. That was a pretty dumb idea because an electric jolt bursted through the ropes making me jolt around before feeling extremely drowsy.

RETURNING TO HUMAN LAB

A machine announced as the pole i was tied to started to move back and the wall parted to reveal a gray futuristic room filled with weird substances. I was already half concious to not even wonder where the hell i was so i didn't bother looking around since my eyes were already drooping. Once i felt the pole stop moving i finally out but not before i saw someone else tied to a pole next to me. Who was it, i couldn't make out, but for sure she looked familiar...a bit too familiar. Instantly a name flashed through my head before my mind went blank Minjung.


Panda: wow i feel like i was stalling around in this chap eh :P alrite imma just ramble in this section :P

so i surprisingly FINALLY had a conversation with someone AT SKEWL about kpop XDDD this never happens seeing the ppl that go to my skewl doesnt even know what kpop is=.= but surprisingly again the person i had the convo with was this really annoying girl that gets on my nerves NO OFFENSE but she's like annoying cuz she sits next to me in science and rambles on and on about one direction=____= (sorry one directioners out there!) and then she tries to backtalk teachers and she will talk nonstop throughout class in EVERY SINGLE CLASS I HAVE HER WITH which is like 2 so i get to hear her talk for 90mins straight-.- well ANYWAYS it went a lil somethin like this

me: im doing the korean war for history day

her: oh you and koreans...and kpop=.=

me: have u even heard of kpop?

her: yeah, ive only heard like one or two people though like this seunglee guy?

me: you mean seungri from bigbang

her: seungleee seunglee its seungleee me: seungri! her: no its seungleee and PSY

me: -____- *END of CONVo* wow my skewl is sad TT TT sorry for my constant rambling :P