i spy a new road

i SPY a star

---YoomiPOV-----------------

my eyes widened at the mess before me. The bus was blown up into pieces and half of the Suju members were missing. I was way too shocked to cry and the situation was killing me.

"Yoomi what are you doing here?" Leeteuk asked rubbing his head. The other members stood up too and swayed a bit from the impact of the bomb.

"Are you guys okay? Where are the others?"

"i see fishies ahehehehe" Donghae giggled as Eunhyuk steadied his lover against him.

"I'M GOING TO KILL WHOEVER DID THIS!" sungmin roared and picked up a stick and begun swingining it around.

"careful bunny, we can see your manly armpit hair." kyu stated making Sungmin immediatly drop his arms and blush before burying his face in Kyu's chest.

"Don't worry it's y armpit hair." Kyu cooed making everyone roll their eyes.

"WHO DISTURBED MY BEAUTY SLEEP!?" Heechu roared with a green face mask on while Hankyung tried to calm the diva.

"Is everyone here?" I asked while all the members began to appear. I paused immediatly after i asked that, an ELF is always fast counting to 13 and i only got one less than that.

"YESUNG!!" I screamed growing worried.

"we didnt see him come out he was busy getting us out of the bus before him." Siwon muttered before silencing into prayers with Kibum. No, he couldnt have died getting blown up into pieces, he couldnt' have left me and left without me. I ran around the area searching kicking around the pieces of the blown up bus hoping to find a body.

"Yoomi stop looking already it's useless." Heechul snarled.

"SHUTTUP DIVA!" I roared and finally broke down and cried my eyes out sitting on the road lile a little kid.

"DONT TELL ME TO SHUTTUP UNLESS YOU WANT TO FACE HELL!" the diva cursed back.

"There shall be no mentions of the underworld in the presence of Shisus." Siwon growled while Hankyung and Kibum tried to hold back their lovers from a fight between heaven and hell.

"What's going on?" i turned around at the husky voice before leaping into his arms with joy. He was alive and safe! I couldn't be anymore happier!

"Get off me creepy lady." he brushed me off and i stumbled into Sungmin's hairy armpit arms.

"Yah, don't talk to your girlfriend like that." Kyuhyun snarled and pushed Yesung lightly. I panicked at the fight that was going to form but i was about to fight too when i heard what Yesung said.

"I don't have a girlfriend i dont know who you people are!" Yesung's voice panicked and i guess my face probably looked pretty devastated since Ryeowook and the sweet side of Sungmin came running to comfort me. What did he mean he doesnt know who suju is and what does he mean he doens't have a girlfriend? Then what am i to him!

"KIM JONGWOON!" Kangin roared gaining up on the male.

"You crazy people leave me alone already!" Yesung's scared eyes darted around at the members as he tried to run away. Before he could Leeteuk's arm wacked him in the back of the head causing him to black out. We all exchanged looks, what happened to Yesung?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you think his brain got blown up too?" Donghae asked wide-eyed as he prodded Yesung's head with a stick. We were in my hotel room long story how that happened.

"Yes donghae, his brain blew up." Eunhyuk said sarcastically as Donghae gave a 'ohh' face and nodded.

"I think a fraction of his head was damaged during the bombing, the doctor back at headquarters said that it'll take him some time to recover. Until then we'll just have to fill him in on his past life. Which also means he won't be taking part in any idol activiy or spy activity." leeteuk's face turned grave.

"Then what would happen to him?" Shindong asked.

"We'll just have to keep him close by and i guess help him relive the past 28 years of his life well at least the idol and spy part." kangin growled feeling guilty for yelling at Yesung earlier.

"What would we tell the media?" Kibum asked sitting next to a praying Shisus.

"We can't tell them the truth." Leeteuk suddenly raised his gaze to me. "Yoomi we're going to need you to use all the spy stuff we taught you while we teach you how to be an idol." Leeteuk grinned at me. I was confused while i pointed at myself with a 'me?' look. What did he mean by that what were they going to do to Yesung?

"What do you mean Teukie?" Kyuhyun narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms while Sungmin cuddled next to him on the couch.

"That means, Yoomi you're a new idol if you join us in our SuperShow tour then the news of Yesung missing wouldn't be as big as scandals we'll create with you." the angel smirked and i swear he was turning Heechul evil.

"I taught you well teukie." heechul grinned walking out of my bathroom with a new face mask on. I should've known it, the diva's the mastermind.

"You're also in charge of reminding Yesung of your past together. Which means-"

"WHICH MEANS YOU WILL MAKE HIM FALL HEAD OVER HEELS WITH YOU ALL OVER AGAIN!" Heechul bumped Leeteuk out of the way and finished his sentence for him before plopping onto my bed to lie next to Hankyung.

"BWOH!?" i screamed. They were going to make me create scandals with them, perform in the supershow with them, then make Yesung love me all over again?

"It's not so hard i mean you guys already fell in love once you can do it again unless you dont want him to remember you?" Kangin raised an eyebrow. I frowned and lowered my gaze at the male lying next to where i sat while i his hair. Will Yesung fall in love with me again?

"N-no it's not like that its just-" i was cut off by another push.

"YOU CRAZY PEOPLE! YOU CRAZY LADY GET AWAY FROM ME!" he screamed and crawled to the other end of the bed huddling the pillow in his arms. The sight just made my heart break.

"that." i ended my sentence while Kangin's eyes twitched and nodded before giving me a knowing look. We all glanced at the mental turtle before sighing. He was going to remember somehow right or i wouldn't be able to get back to the mission dealing with the DoubleA. My mind immediatly shot back to the conversation i had with Sooman before i left for America. How long will it take for Suju to meet their arranged marriage partners. when it does come...will i still be needed?

----3rd POV---------------

The members managed to tie Yesung up and toss him into the taxi as they drove off to the airport. They had no time to worry about Yesung's cooperation. Their schedule was to arrive at the next place for their Super Show tour by tomorrow and perform the day after. Eunhae snuck extra peanuts on the plane while Kyumin jacked off by the bathroom. Yesung just sat frozen stone still in his seat scared to death by the crazy people that called themselves his hyung. Yoomi would constantly try to approach only for him to shout 'Crazy Lady!!!'

"SHUT THE UP BEFORE I SHOVE THIS CUCUMBER UP YOUR !" Heechul roared making all passengers on the plane to turn and stare as Heechul waved hald of a cucumber in Yesung's face when the younger shouted about crazy people for the umpteenth time. Yesung quieted down and huddled into a ball blocking out all noises while he pressed his palms against his ear.

"Why do you even have a cucumber?" Yoomi hissed hhoping the weird stares from people would go away.

"The freaking plane doesn't have beauty service, i have to make my own face mask." Heechul growled and began slicing pieces of cucumber and placing them over his closed lids.


Panda: so their next destination will be mentioned in the next chap lol sorry for takin so long to get them out of santa fe :( oh and mekosinsanity gave me inspiration for this chap and well she helped with the idea of blowing suju up LOL

 

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://