i spy a farewell...for now

i SPY a star

----YesungPOV----------------

"oops sorry- oh Yesung oppa!" I bumped into Minjung on our wild goose chase for Yoomi. i ignored her and continued searching.

"opaa what's wrong? Are you looking for something? Oh yea something weird happened i went back to the ceremony but everyone was gone." she gave me a confused look.

"Yoomi! Shes gone help us look." i hurridely explained. her eyes widened and she joined into the search.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

My group was worn out from running all across Seoul and trying to stay away from fans. I was super tired too but i wouldnt stop looking until i found Yoomi. Where in the world could she be!? I was begining to wonder if she ran away because of me, because she doesnt love me.

"Yah Yesung hyung shes nowhere to be found!" Chanyeol pouted.

"Next time keep a close watch on your wife will you?" Key teased and slumped against the brick wall.

"You guys don't stop searching! We have to find her!" I pulled them up forcing them to rejoin the search ignoring Key's comment.

Everyone muttered under their breath and continued searching. One way or the other i have to find Yoomi, i dont want to lose her again. When i lost her before it was one of the most scariest painful feelings i've ever felt i dont want to experience that again. Not after we've gotten this far in our relationship i'm not losing her again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"yobeseyo." i picked up my spy phone.

"FOUND HER!!!" taemin screeched through the phone.

"WHERE ARE YOU!!! WHERE IS SHE!!?" i shouted back feeling so relieved that shes safe.

"We're back at SMH, Siwon insisted on praying for her instead of searching so we were heading to the dorms when we saw her. Yesung hyung don't worry shes not hurt or anything she-"

"I'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND!" i broke him off not catching a single word he said. Our group ran back to the headquearters, i had a huge grin plastered to my face. My Yoomi is safe, she's not hurt or anything she's safe, i've found her again.

---YoomiPoV------------------------

I was suddenly attacked by Siwon, Kibum, Shindong, Taemin, and Sunny with hugs. What in the world? Oh yea that's right I HAD GONE MISSING ON MY WEDDING DAY!!! aissh i noticed i was still in my wedding dress, it looked wrinkled not as pretty as before. my hair was a mess, sloppy as ever while my makeup was all smudged i probably looked like a freak!

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!" i looked up to see Siwon yelling at me, he never shouts woa.

"i-i had to go talk to Lee Sooman." i tried avoiding his gaze, he looked scary. Like Heechul scary and that's rare for Shisus.

"WHAT KINDA CRAP DID YOU HAVE TO SAY TO SOOMAN ON YOUR WEDDING DAY! IS IT MORE IMPORTANT THEN YESUNG, MORE IMPORTANT THEN THE LIFE THAT YOU'LL HAVE TOGETHER WITH SUJU IS IT MORE IMPORTANT THA-"

"YOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" i turned around and a turtle pounced on me tackling me to the ground. I tried to get up but Yesung pinned me to the ground after giving me a tight hug. His arms and legs trapped me, one on each side of me. His face was breaths away from mine and he wore a super worried expression.

"Dont ever leave me again." he whispered. I felt horrible, dont ever leave him? But that contract i just signed....i'll be leaving this precious little turtle tomorrow how could i?

"arasso?" he asked while the others slowly tip-toed away. He leaned in closer to me with a that charming smile that always made my heart flutter. He moved a strand of hair out of my eyes and his hand gently my cheek caressing it in his tiny hands.

"My beautiful turtle bride." he whispered into my ear his lips gently grazing against my earlobe. He pulled away smiling before leaning in as our lips met. I closed my eyes letting the sensation overwhelm me, i couldnt help but to think this is probably the last kiss we'll share before i go to America. His soft lips tasted as sweet as ever, or was that the kiss? After all we share the flavor of love. I gave in when his tongue poked at my lip as i allowed entrance. My fingers entwined into his thick hair as i tasted the flavor of love no matter how cheesy that sounded i alwasy enjoyed it. We eventually pulled away due to the lack of oxygen. I blushed when Yesung gave me one of his dorky grins. Never fails to make me fangirl.

"What was that for?" i pouted.

"I didnt get a kiss at the wedding so i'm doing it now." he smirked.

"i'm sorry for not being there, Sooman had something u-urgent to discuss with me." i immediatly went back to the contract fear. I suddenly regret my stupid self for signing that contract. Then i have to leave tomorrow i cant bear not seeing Yesung or Suju for a whole entire year.

"More urgent then our wedding." his voice grew a little cold.

"n-no! i...i'm really sorry." i apologized. He gave me a sad smile before getting up. I just noticed he was ontop of me the whole time. He helped me up to my feet.

"Well we cant get married now, it would take forever to get everything back up again. The guests, the decorations, refreshments, everything." he scowled.

"I guess we'll have to postpone it." i shrugged this gives me a chance to just go through the contract peacefully and when i return i wouldnt have to worry about too much.

"How about tomorrow." he suggested.

"i was thinking....next year." i muttered, oh no hes going to get mad.

"why, are you doubting our reltaionship?" he had a pained expression.

"......" i couldnt say anything, i felt too horrible to say anything. Yesung you're engaged already, way before you knew me. I shouldnt have intruded now its going to be so hard to rewind time. I want you to forget about me for the time being and just let ourselves return to who we were before we knew each other. You as an idol spy, me as Yoomi. It would make everything so much easier.

"Do you still love me?" i could hear a pain in his voice.

"Of course i do."

"Alright. Then we'll get married next year if that's what you want. But just remember from now till that wedding date i'm going to make you fall in love with me a 1000x more than you did before." he smiled and strolled off.

Great. Hes going to make me fall in love with him again, once he has his mind set on that he wont give up. But he wont be able to do that this time, i'll be gone and across the world for the whole year. Even though i knew how much i wanted to stay here, by Yesung's side i have to go because i'm also engaged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~The next day~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up super early the next day around 5am. I could not get any sleep whatsoever, thoughts about the contract and Yesung haunted my dreams. I sighed and packed my things, there wasnt much to pack. My clothes, a few spy gear, and a few items that reminded me of Yesung and Suju. I wore my Why-Style shades and snuck out of the dorm leaving Minjung a note of explanation before leaving. She deserved to know, we are after all friends. I sneaked up to the door to Suju dorms. I love you guys, we'll meet again one day. Its an and not an end. you guys taught me that. I smiled placing a hand on the door as if i could feel them. Whispering the farewell i turned around and left. The headquarters were in utter silence, i tried to sneak out as quietly as i could. In the following hour i was at the airport. I walked over to my terminal and already saw X waiting for me.

"Good choice you made to show up." he smirked as we boarded the plane.

~~~~~~~~~

I sat on the plane and tried to sleep since i didnt get any last night. It was hard to fall asleep i stil couldnt stop thinking about Suju. I got up to go to the bathroom in the back of the plane hoping some water on my face could refresh myself. As i stepped into the narrow aisle in the middle of the plane i accidentally stepped on something hard, slipped and crashed to the ground landing face down next to the thing causing me to fall. I looked at the dreaded thing making me sore from falling and i saw a turtle!....wait not just any turtle but Ddangkoma!

Panda: hehehe kiss >3<

Yesung: it was an awesome kiss >:)

Yoomi: *blushies* stupid ignorant turtle lover! and dont forget that stupid turtle that made me trip and fall! D:<

Panda: but that was the best part! Wonder how Ddangkoma got there >:)

Yesung: wait you only control Yoomis fate right? You cant control Ddangkomas right! I cant let you go around killing turtles O__O

Yoomi: control my fate? O^O

Panda: ^^""" umm....ahehe long story! Bye byes! OOOHHHH WAIT!!! BIRTHDAY SHOUTOUT!!!

Yoomi: CONTROL MY FATE!?

Panda: *ignores* HAPPY BDAY TIFFANYCHOKH!!! SAENGIL CHUCKA HAMNIDA!!!

Yesung" *sings along* Yay is there cake? :3

Panda: ooo yea is there cake O_O

Yoomi: -mutters under breath- *these idiots controls my fate how dare they i'll throw cake at their faces*

Panda: be nice Yoomi it's her bday -.-"

Yoomi: *she can hear my thoughts!?* O__O""

Panda: yes i can hear your thoughts ^_~ now byes byes^^ PLZ COMMENT!