i spy a time to wait

i SPY a star

----YoomiPOV---------------

"Yoomi how are you feeling?" Ryeowook asked caringly as he and the other members crowded around my hospital bed. The Minjung thing still wasn't cleared up but i just decided that she was probably still mad at me and disregarded the whole confusing 'she didn't read the note' thing although i do have some suspicions.

"I feel alot better i'll be out of the hospital by tomorrow once all the poison is removed." the poison from the dagger that inserted my leg spread like wildfire and the doctors are still working on removing the little bit of poison left since they got rid of most of it yesterday.

"Wait the doctors said tomorrow?" Leeteuk asked and worry crossed his face. I nodded giving him a 'what's wrong' look.

"We're leaving for the next state today. We can't cancel or delay everything now well we can't delay it a whole day. All the tickets have been sold already." he explained stressfully. That's a problem alright. I can't leave the hospital until i recover apparently moving around alot with this type of poison in me could spread it rather quickly again and i couldn't risk that. I also couldn't risk making super junior delay an important concert because of me.

"I'll try to get out early it's not going to affect me." i lied and moved to get up. Being the hardheaded person i am i made my way to the front desk downstairs of the hospital ready to check out but halfway there i immediatly collapsed from the nauseating headache that paralyzed my brain. The others that were chasing after me immediatly rushed over and carried me back to my room as i recieved scoldings from all of them.

"Are you insane you can't leave in this condition!"

"You'll get hurt!"

"No, we're staying and delaying the concert a day until you get better!"

"We're not leaving without you!"

All of these complaints were thrown around making my headache worse from the constant shouting. Suddenly Leeteuk roared for silence and everyone shut up.

"we're staying until you recover Yoomi so hurry up and get better arasso!" he demanded playfully.

"No you can't do that, i can't get in the way of you guys! Look you guys go ahead and head to the next state and i'll meet up with you there tomorrow alright? No one is going to stay behind because of me." i growled i really didn't want to be a burden.

"We'll have Minjung stay with you then and Heechul and Hankyung since they're inactive and can risk missing out on the next concert." Leeteuk came to a conclusion after hard thinking. I smiled, that's it.

"Ok, we'll be leaving now so hope you recover soon okay? Heechul, Hankyung, Minjung make sure to watch her carefully so she won't get hurt or do something stupid." Kangin ordered and headed out the door with a few others that waved goodbye after running over to give me a hug.

"Meet up with you tomorrow. And if anything suspicious happens again like the poisonous dagger immediatly contact us." Sungmin advised before placing his favortie pink bunny next to my pillow.

"What's this for?"

"Usa-chan will watch over you for me. Treat him well." he grinned cutely making me coo. "If you hurt him then i hurt you, you hear me." his face darkened dangerously making me shudder. "Bye bye usa-chan, Yoomi-chan!" his face turned back to his usual aegyoness as he skipped out of my hospital room. Aish must be watching Ouran Highschool Host Club with Ryeowook again. That always got out of hand. I turned to smile at Hanchul and Minjung, minjung who was asleep and Hanchul who was flirting with each other.

"Hey, Yoomi we're going to be back later we're going to get some hospital sushi!" Heechul informed before skipping out with his boyfriend.

I nodded and snuggled comfortably in bed hugging Usa-chan tightly. I suddenly felt pretty tired and tried to dosed asleep. When i woke up i nearly screamed but couldn't since her hand was over my mouth and her face lingered inches away from my face wearing a stoic expression. What was Minjung doing?

----YesungPOV-------------

My eyes flickered open when i felt a sudden cold breeze against my skin. Looking around my surroundings i saw a gigantic lab. The walls were bright hospital white with decorative gray lines jutting around in patterns, long tables filled with scientific junk spread across the floor. What was the most creepy of the place was i was standing on a small platform that had wires hooked up to my pole and a low faint humming was heard of whatever machines there were. And wait not to the creepy part yet, so from the platform i could see almost the entire room and the walls opposite of us had some tanks built into it where floating mutants were being preserved in ice. Okay that was super creepy.

I've heard of some spy agencies secretly creating alien life forms as spy weapons but that was just a rumor, a legend, but now i have witnessed it. Now, you ask where did the cold breeze come from? My eyes trailed the scientist that just closed the gigantic freezer door, this door took up the entire wall's length and i'm guessing that's where the mutants were being frozen. It took everything to keep from shuddering. When the scientist passed by the platform i quickly shut my eyes and played dead until i heard his footsteps leave the room and the door close.

"Yesung?" i heard a feminine voice and quickly turned to my right to see Minjung strapped to a pole next to mine that i was still currently being held. My eyes widened seeing her there.

"Minjung, what are you doing here? i thought you were filming your MV in China how did you get to America?" i asked in a hushed whisper scared someone would walk in anytime.

"Jaejoong, he captured you too didn't he. When i was sent away for my MV filming by SM it was actually the DoubleA that sent me away. When i arrived in China i was kidnapped here. These agents are scary they're mad!" she exclaimed.

"They made a clone of me out of my DNA and do you see those mutants over there? They're trying to form some kind of army of mutants for America's military. And we just might become a part of it." she whispered the last sentence with a frightened expression.

"WHAT!?" i screeched. How could that happen? This is insane, we need to get out of here and go warn the others hopefully killing Jaejoong in the process. That wacko was this evil!

"Minjung we need to escape like now." i declared my eyes wide.

"I know but that's impossible, someone comes in every hour to check or work on the lab, and this secret mutant plan is pretty huge everyone is in danger so even if we escape the other Suju members might get caught anyways." she shrugged. Alright, i get it she probably already lost all hope. She's probably been trapped and locked up here for a month already this could just drive anyone insane.

"Then what do we do?" i asked defeated after scanning the room again my eyes lingering on the life forms in the ice.

"Wait, that's all we can do. Wait for the right time to act and fight back" she advised before shutting her eyes and falling back asleep. I nodded knowingly and began to hatch a plan to escape. As long as i can save the others from this then i'll wait no matter how long it takes as long as they're safe and as long as Yoomi doesn't get involved.

---YoomiPOV--------------------

i felt my headache return as i woke up to a dark room. What is up with these dark rooms lately sheesh. Well this dark room was...well i can't describe it everything was dark. I could feel that my wrists were tied to the table i was lying on and i couldn't budge at all. Whoever moved me here did a horrible job because i could feel the poison pounding in me. Gah i'll never recover early like this. My thoughts flickered to how and who got me here. Minjung. That wasn't minjung, i just know it wasn't her. It didn't feel like her i guess she changed because never have those eyes looked at me expressionless and coldly before. I heard footsteps near me and i quickly closed my eyes.

"I know you're awake." a familiar voice purred.

"Master Jaejoong will be visiting you later while i have some fun with you." Minjung smiled wickedly before sitting on my stomach with a cloth playing in her hands. My eyes widened as my mouth was stuffed with the cloth and she began her game.


Panda: Alrite lemme get the shameful advertising over=.=  The Masquerade a new Minwook ff of mine and Loyalty to Royalty a Eunhae one^^ check em out if they sound interestin enough lol over with that now so time for my endless ranting XD

so today we had Ed it was so awkward and so not awkward cuz they started talking bout and im like eh read that wrote that luv that as long as its my y koreans XD then they started talkin bout STDs and stuff nd that made me like super uncomfortable nd got me thinkin what am i doing to my poor babys in s TT TT but haha it was weird just weird...cuz im sitting there like...umm i dont write or read about that O.o ...haha but WOW north carolina is messed up we have like the most STD infected ppl here O.O so peeps out there thats readin this! dont go having smex without condoms!!! lol who am i to nag but wow i think i wont b able to read any for a while =.= not until ed is over LOL my lil rant of the day ^o^

So let's have yall pick the next state to visit next^^ i already have one in my mind but if it doesnt get picked i guess itll work anyways

 

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://

Oh and the one that get's the most vote will also be the next next state since i'll be flying them over to one state i already have in mind^^ i know 'then what's the point in all of this?" lol my weird logic :P