i spy a dead end

i SPY a star

--3rd POV------------

The boys were seated in Rin's van thankful for the transportation but also had to find something to do in the next hour. Eunhae decided to start throwing goldfish out the window leaving a trail then continued in throwing goldfish crackers at each other to catch in their mouths. Kyuhyun took out his PSP and started yelling at the game device while Shindong and Leeteuk tried to take a nap only to be interrupted by the yelling.Kibum and Siwon buried their noses in the bible and Kangin soon joined Kyuhyun in cursing the PSP. Sungmin and Ryeowook sighed and rolled their eyes at the maknae before squishing together in the second row to examine Rin.Minnie grinned when he saw his dongsaeng staring at the woman without blinking.

"Ryeowook-ah." Sungmin breathed into Wookie's ear making the younger jump in surprise.

"So, Rin, what's your ideal type?" Sungmin asked with a smirk earning a pinch from Ryeowook.

"Hmm it depends on his hair." she said thoughtfully hardly glancing at Sungmin while driving in the snow. Ryeowook's eyes widened at the words and patted his hair staring at himself in the mirror.

"You're joking right?" Sungmin gave her an 'are you kidding me?' face after smacking Ryeowook's hands away from his hair.

"Sure." Rin smirked at seeing the bunny's way of flirting. "You know even though we work in the same agency it's still best to keep matters private." she added tossing Ryeowook and Sungmin a grin.

"Now it's all safe with us. Why don't you tell us about yourself like why you became a spy?" Ryeowook asked with curiousity. It's not always idols that become spies naturally, sometimes people volunteer other times they're forced.

"Well it has always been my family. For their safety i've been threatened to join numerous agencies because of my cat-like reflexes, my black belt, and military like training since a young age they all wanted me. i was a threat though to any agency that didn't get me so everyone fought." she sighed thinking she might have said too much.

"You've always wanted a normal life didn't you?" Ryeowook asked softly surprising Rin. How would he know?

"Y-yes, but sadly agents have to be tough. We can't dream, we have to take the hard rough reality instead." her voice was filled with iron and her eyes were trained to the road. Ryeowook felt sympathy for the girl, he knew what it's like to live a spy life. Everyone in the van does, but she doesn't deserve it, she didn't choose it unlike Super Junior.

"SCORE!" everyone turned around at Donghaes yell to see the fishy standing up and fell when the van hit a speed bump. Hae had managed to flick two pieces of goldfish crackers across the van and hit Rin straight in the head causing her to swerve off the road in rage.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU MENTALLY DAMAGED FISH CRACKER! I WILL NOT HAVE SOMEONE HIT ME IN MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR WITH CRACKERS!" Rin yelled causing the van to silence as she turned around in her seat to glare at Donghae.

"Shampoo, conditioner, mousse, now i have to wash all that disgustingness out of my gorgeous hair!" Rin roared and picked the two pieces of goldfish cracker out of her hair.

"I-i'm sorry." Donghae muttered.

"SORRY!? ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FLIPPING MIND! YOU BETTER BOW DOWN TO ME FOR AN APOLOGY!" she screeched and flicked a cracker hitting Donghae square in the forehead and the other hitting the back window before bouncing off and hitting him in the back of the knee causing him to kneel. The suju members eyes were wide with shock. Ryeowook was impressed, she definitly was worth fighting for.

"I accept your apology." she said smugly before turning into the driveway of the hotel Super Junior was staying in. Minwook exchanged looks at what they just witnessed.

"Does she remind you of someone scarily familiar?" Ryeowook whispered.

---Yesung POV----------

"Do we have to follow this plan?" Heechul whined after Yesung and Minjung explained the plan in hushed whispers to Hanchul.

"Don't you want to save Yoomi and escape this place?" Yesung screamed a bit too loudly.

"Well the mutation process seems interesting." Heenim eyed the mutant freezer across the room.

"ARE YOU INSANE!? What's going to happen to my beautiful Rella?" Hankyung pouted.

"Your beautiful Rella will become more goreous once i get a long beautiful gray tail. Oh the fun we'll have with that." Heechul smirked playing y thoughts in his head that he would have with Hannie.

"We are and will do the plan and you are coming or left to die in that freezer!" Yesung growled.

"Guys, i think someone's coming." Minjung warned and they hushed up. Yesung was furious he wasnt able to act out the plan today thanks to Heechul cause now someone's coming in and who knows who it'll be.

----Yoomi POV-----------

"Fake." i hissed at the Fake Minjung sitting across from her in Jaejoong's room where she has been held captive the past days.

"I knew you were smart enough to find out soon." Minjung smirked as she sashayed over to the huge computer screen mounted up on the wall. She began typing in different codes i couldn't keep track of and started bringing up information. I think it's stupid though, to reveal secret information in front of an enemy spy. Really.

"Don't bother me now, i want to show you something just to know who's hands you're in." she pulled up more information and documents before ending on the document that was labled DOUBLEA EXPERIMENT.

"What is it?" i suddenly grew interested when i saw SM's name appear in the paragraphs and data.

"Now, Jaejoong wanted me to explain to you so you don't think it's that easy to run away." she explained and pulled out a chair for me to sit down in. I rejected it and stood glaring at the data.

"You see, DoubleA was founded anonymously. There is no known date for when the agency was established but the one fact about the DoubleA that people always forget and skim over is that it originated in North Korea." I froze at those last words. North Korea? Why would Jaejoong be working for the communists? The enemy? Not just in agencies but in world issues.

"You do realize the Korean War is still secretly ongoing right?" she asked looking at my like i was dumb. I wanted to say no because i really didn't know that they were still actually fighting.

"Instead of using armies and troops, to avoid attention from the world they're trying to settle it with agencies and DoubleA is one of the biggest agencies around. We are doing all we can to win this war and to demolish South Korea." an evil gleam appeared in Minjung's eyes making me scared.

"You can't, you can't do that. It's just two koreas! A north and a south!" i panicked trying to look away from the data.

"Everyone is involved, espicially those in SM and DS agencies, and most specifically you. So after telling you all of this i hope you do realize that escaping from us, is impossible." she grinned and pulled up another map of Korea and the U.S. Korea was mostly covered in red and so was America but blue still covered the rest.

"You just need to know one thing to understand this, Super Junior is blue." she whispered and went to lie on the couch leaving me to stare at the map. Super Junior is blue, meaning SM is blue, meaning South Korea is blue. And that little amount of blue on these maps were quickly disappearing therefore i really can't escape.


Panda: ewww social studies has inffected me TT TT im doing a history day project on the korean war and apparently it HAD to pop into the cap=.= ugh history class is taking over me TT TT lol so i won't be updating much these 2 weeks well not as often cuz one so many freaking projects they just keep throwing it at us! and two too much stress from those freaking projects i might become braindead like earlier=.= and THANKS RIN FOR HELPING ME WITH THIS CHAP XDDDD