i spy stalkers (part1)

i SPY a star

"what are you doing here?" Yesung asked eyeing me warily.

"umm to watch the supershow like everyone else?" i winced at my own comeback Yesung isnt THAT clueless to accept that excuse right?

"Oh....well i hope you enjoyed it! That was a very emotional stage for the ELFs and Leeteuk." Yesung frowned. my draw dropped, he really was THAT clueless and gullible!

"So Yoomi do you want to come backstage with me?" Yesung grabbed my hand and dragged me inside before i could answer while Henry tagged along with a slightly annoyed face. I tried to protest as he rushed me down the halls and into the waiting room where most of Suju was. Their eyes widened when they saw me and i tried to hide my face, i promised Henry i wouldnt get seen.

"YOOOOOMI!!!" animals came flying my way and tackled me to the ground with hugs, the animals included: a fish, monkey, bunny, raccoon, and giraffe. I was surprised by how much they missed me, the last time i saw them was two days ago on the plane and not counting that, 3days ago.

"Where have you been? You said you were on a mission are you safe? You haven't gotten hurt right? We'll help with the mission once we're finished with the supershow!" i heard the same questions get thrown at me from everyone.

"STOP!" i screamed making them shuttup and sort of shrink back against each other. Sure i missed them and all but KANGIN SCREAMED IN MY EAR!

"Yes i was on a mission that you guys don't need to know about. If i was hurt would i be here? And N-O NO you are NOT helping me with the mission." i tried to answer all of their questions.

"But why not! We're your ex-instructors you know! After you graduated spy classes we become allies and we'll help you and keep you safe! I mean we haven't taught you everything yet." Sungmin whined and showed off a few martial art moves just to prove his point.

"becau-"

"Besides you don't know your way around America we can show you!" Eunhyuk added.

"We haven't spent alot of quailty time together ever since you became a idol-spy!" Donghae joined in.

"yoomi let us help you, you're family you know." Leeteuk smiled his single-dimpled smile.

"Let me protect you." Yesung rested his hand on my shoulder gently and looked at me with pleading eyes. The way he said those words made me want to believe him and just fall through their trap.

"She already has me don't worry too much." everyone turned around shockingly to see Henry who spoke up. I could feel Yesung tense up a little beside me as the two sent electricity filled glares at each other. This was getting a little scary!

"What are you talking about Henry?" Kangin asked as the others looked around, confused.

"Yah are you stealing Yesung's fiance?" kyuhyun smirked taking everything like a joke.

"NO!" Yesung and Henry shouted in unison making Kyu flinch a little. They turned to each other, surprised and glared. I felt bad that those two were sorta going at war with each other because of me! I mean how did this happen? Kyu's fault yep blame it on the maknae!

"Yah we have to go Yoomi." Henry grabbed my hand and tried to pull me out not before Yesung grabbed my other hand. I looked at the both of them anxiously.

"She's not going, she's not yours to control." Yesung yanked me over and pulled me agaisnt his chest. I couldn't help but feel relieved when i was in his arms, i always felt...safe.

"Yoomi is mine." i cold feel his cold voice send shivers through me and could see Henry tensed a little. I have never seen this mochi get like this before.

"I am in charge of her, i protect her on this mission not you. You can't be part of this mission so stay out." Henry hissed and yanked me over to him and dragged me out of sight before i could interpret what just took place in front of me. Right before the door closed i caught a glimpse of Yesung's hurt face making me feel guilty and my heart feel all squenched up. Once we got back outside i shook Henry's hand off and shot him a glare before storming off in a different direction.

"Wait Yoomi! Lemme explain!" he shouted and tried to catch up to me while i increased my speed.

I was seriously pissed, why did he say that? Why did Henry piss Yesung off like that and fight over me? he couldve told Yesung nicely instead of making it sound like i was Henry's! i was getting so confused when i felt Henry turn me around with force to face him. He gave me an apologetic look before explaining.

"Yoomi listen to me. I didn't mean to make it turn out like that. I just didn't want Suju to know that you're a DS or that you're engaged and never going back to SM. Do you know how much that'll hurt them? They've lost alot of close friends before like me, zhoumi and Hangeng we hardly see each other anymore. If Yesung found out that the person he loves so dearly just left him then how will he take that? i dont like seeing my hyungs go through stuff like that. i think that once you've made the decision to leave their world you should just stay out of it, that way they won't get lied to or hurt anymore." Henry said with a quavering voice.

I thought about what he said, i couldn't argue with him he was right. How could i keep hurting Suju by appearing before them so many times once ive made the decision to leave then i shouldnt keep coming back. i have to let go....right? I was wrong to get angry at Henry he was just a caring dongsaeng that was looking out for his hyungs.

"you're right. just let me think it through tonight let's go back to headquarters our mission starts tomorrow." i sighed and walked off not waiting for Henry's agreement.

-----HenryPOV-----------------

I sighed and slowly followed Yoomi as she walked back to headquarters. That wasn't the entire reason of why i dragged her away from Yesung so forcfily and acted like a jerk claiming her as mine. I don't know why i did it either i guess im just a little obssessed with the things i love. How much time will i have until she returns to SM? How much time do i have to make her fall for me?

----YesungPOV---------------

Okay! Something weird is going on here. i just know it! Henry never dares talks to his hyungs like that unless he's spent about a month with Kyu which i know he hasn't lately (I've watched Kyu for quite some time now) And Yoomi hardly ever allows people to just randomly drag her off somewhere! I paced around the waiting room while i felt the member's eyes watching me with worry. I cant just let her run around with Henry on a dangerous spy mission!

"Hyung." i heard someone call but i ignored them.

"hyung...."

"HYUNG!!!"

"WHAT!?" i whipped around to see a slightly annoyed Kyu.

"Do you want to do some stalking tonight?" a mischevious smile crept onto his face and i felt mine tugging at my lips too.

"are you thinking what im thinking?" i smirked. Kyu nodded and we were out the door noticing Leeteuk of our leaving. This shouldnt take very long. We made our way out through the back door and caught up beind two distant figures they won't be able to escape our assasin like minds.

Panda: i am so sorry this chapter pretty much but the next one will be better^^ ugh i know! 'she says that at the end of EVERY chap when will she make it come true!" i know im so sorry TTwTT i hit writers block for this story and finally managed to type something! so plz comment and wait for next chap i wont take long on that one^^ stalking is always fun eh?

Yesung: me and Kyu are the masters of stalking >:) me with the assasin aura

Kyuhyun: and me with the evilness >:)

kyusung: MUAHAHAHAHA

Henry: O.O wait whos getting stalked?

Yoomi: O.O stalking?...-looks around- who?

Panda: -___- 

Kyusung: WE ARE NINJAAAAAAAS! -ninja star-

Yoomi: -_____-"""  YOU HIT ME!!!

Kyusung: O.O...-runs away-