i spy a contract

i SPY a star

Lee Sooman walked over to the desk and sat down in the business chair with an amused face. He looked at the folder he saw in my hand and smirked.

"I see you have found the folders." i looked at my hand and quickly set the folder back down on the desk.

"mianhae i didnt mean to sneak around, but can you tell me why i'm here instead of at my wedding?"

"You're here because i want you here, theres a matter we have to discuss about your idol life. If i remember i never agreed in allowing your wedding with Yesung." he spun around in his chair to take out another folder before handing it to me.

"What is this?" i opened the folder to see another contract that looked similar to the DS contract.

"You used to be a spy here, you understood the rules and everything but you broke them anyways. It was a great loss to lose a spy when i had your memory erased and you were removed from the headquearters. But you surprised me when you appeared again with a different identity, as an idol. And not just any idol but an idol at SME the part of SM thats for non-spy idols. I considered recruiting you back to the headquarters but thought better when i reminded myself you couldnt remember anything. But you surprised me when you came back with all the members of Suju welcoming you back with wide arms. I havent said anything about the marriage between you and Yesung yet only because i still dont know what to do with you. You arn't trained enough to be an idol spy, you still dont know everything. youve taken lessons on how to be a spy but your idol life still has a long way to go. " he held my eyes with his serious gaze.

"and...what will happen to me?"

"I've talked to my brother, X, about you and his previous wrong doings he has done to you. Even though we are enemies but brothers are always allies right? Well X's agency in America has been attacked quite a few times by an unknown spy agency." he smiled.

"so...you're saying-"

"I want you to go help X with the problem, you will become a dark spy and aid him with verifying the enemy and rid the unkknown agency. While you do this it'll improve your spying skills because i have noticed those SJ idiots havent really taught you anything useful." i scowled at that statement, i did to learn something from SuperJunior!

I learned how to dance to Gee, how to feed Ddangkoma fried rice, how many frozen you\gurt flavors there are, how to break a nose, how touching a movie like Finding Nemo is, how to blow up a kitchen, how the members all have abs, how to molest a philtrum, and how to love those spy idiots. I thought back to all those wonderful times i spent with Suju and couldnt help but smile.

"While you're at that agency you will also work on your idol life there, I will get X's idols there to train you to be an idol, a successful one after all you are in SM one of the best entertainment companies." he boasted.

"But why me? Why would you choose me to go instead of some other spy?"

"Because it's convenietn for me, i cant allow you to marry Yesung or any of the SJ members." what does he mean i can't? Me and Yesung's wedding is today ive been waiting for so long and he tells me i cant!?

"What are you saying?"

"They're engaged." he said simply rolling around in his business chair. My heart immediatly stopped, i stopped breathing stopped moving. Did he say....engaged?

"All the spy idols in SM are already engaged to someone i've secretly chosen. They won't know their partner until they've completed their 50th mission. I didnt do anythign about your wedding with Yesung until now because we havent had big news like a 'missing bride' in a long time so your absense should gain us some popularity for a while. But now that the wedding is over i can't have you marrying any of the Suju members. you also is engaged to another spy idol in either this agency or X's agency i'm not able to tell you yet but you're close to meeting him. This is also why im sending you away to America." he grinned, proud of his whole plan.

I literally stopped. I couldnt say anything. Yesungw as engaged already, he had a fiance that he never knew. So do i so we can't marry each other. Our lives have already been planned out, this is the fate of an idol spy. I should've known we cant go around falling in love with non-spys and causing scandals at the same time. Of course Sooman has everything planned out, the problem is will he be able to control my life, my love life?

"I know it's a hard decision but you have to move on, he's engaged you guys can't be together. Why dont you just take a break in America before returning to Korea. in America you can start your real love life, with the person you're engaged with. Now here's the contract." he took out the contract and pushed it towards me with a pen. I looked at the Dark Spy contract not knowing what i should do.

"You'll just be a burden to them, they wouldnt be able to live a happy life with the person theyre destined to live with for the rest of their life if you intrude into their life." i turned around to see X who has spoken. I narrowed my eyes, this is all his fault but he was right. I looked back at the contract, sign or dont sign?

"Here why dont i explain the contract first. You will work in my agency for a year as a spy and training as a idol. Once my problem with the attacks from the unknown agency as we call them, the Double A, Anonymous Agency you will then be able to return as a better spy, a better idol." X grinned.

I sighed, i was doing something good right? Just fulffilling a mission that's all. I picked up the pen and scribbled my signature on the contract. X picked up the contract, folding it into squares before stuffing it into his pocket.

"You made the right decision, I will see you tomorrow when we leave for America. Make sure to be at the airport at 6am it'll be a long flight." X smirked and left the room. I slumped back onto the couch, i guess i'll have to wait a year before coming back here to these idot spies. That is unless they get married before that.

----LeeteukPOV-------------------

The 3 groups ran off in different directions to search for Yoomi. I continued to pretend to be drunk with Kangin. as the groups were no longer in view we set our wine bottles down.

"Let's go, we dont have any more time left we need to stop Yoomi before she signs the contract."Kangin nodded at my words as we raced off back to SMH.

I knew something was wrong when i saw that new manager dragging Yoomi away. That manager works at the D.S Agency, dark spy agency. That could mean either two things: 1) the dark spies kidnapped Yoomi or 2) they're recruiting her to work in their agency. It has to be the second one Sooman's silence about this wedding meant there was something up. It could only mean that Yoomi is going to be a dark spy.We've lost alot of SM spys to the DS because most of them has left to join their agency thanks to Sooman. We cant lose Yoomi, I cant lose Yoomi, Yesung cant lose Yoomi.

me and Kangin ran to Sooman's office to see X walk out. He saw us and he wore an amused expression at our scared expressions. After he turned the corner i peeked into the room to see Yoomi laying on the couch and Sooman with a victorious face. I knew it, she signed it didnt she. I just lost another member, another member from this happy family. That feeling of losing someone is painful. I've experienced it quite a few times but this time losing Yoomi will pain Yesung more than me. just how will i tell him the news?

Panda: and here starts the whole contract thingy XD ok i stil have no clue where i'm going with this but i promise i wont make it horrible! hehe Leeteuk pretended to be drunk.

Kangin: i pretended to be drunk too!

Leeteuk: you didnt have to pretend you drank almost every single bottle yet you're still awake! O_o

Panda: O__O

Kangin: what can i say its a gift!^^

Panda: anyways plz comment^^ *picks up bottle* -turns to Kangin- CHEERS!!!