i spy an ending

i SPY a star

---YoomiPOV-------

I gasped as the pillars turned to reveal my friends chained up like prisoners. I first noticed Yesung and immediatly ran up to him trying to pry off his chains then widening my eyes at the sight of Hanchul chained up also. Lastly my eyes trailed up to Minjung who was tied up just like the rest of them. And those weren't just it, i spotted Shindong, Siwon, Kibum, and Ryeowook were also tied up on similar pillars.

"What-." i stopped myself before finishing the question. Jaejoong.

"I have to get you guys out of here. Jaejoong has gone insane! Are the others safe?" i rambled on trying to find something, anything to set them free.

"They're with Rin." Siwon said before returning to his prayers.

"This is all Rin's fault!" Ryeowook growled and crossed his arms.

"Who's Rin?" i stopped searching at the mention of a new person.

"She's your fiance Ryeowook." i jumped at the voice, not even needing to turn around to know it was the Minjung clone speaking. I saw Wookie's face ashen at seeing two Minjung's. Well, you gotta get used to it.

"What are you talking about?" i snarled since the others were too stunned to muster a word.

"Yoomi-ah, Yoomi. You really think you're going to be able to marry Yesung or any member of Super Junior by choice and not have the agencies wage war over it? Because they will wage war they've already set up engagements to each member, i thought we told you this already." Minjung clone smirked as she walked forward with a ring of keys in her hands. My eyes flashed to them, they must be the keys to the prisoner's locks.

"What are you talking about! I'm already engaged!" Shindong spat and i felt sorry for he and Nari. I was already immune to all this marriage talk, it didn't effect me in any way. Screw them for caring about Super Junior's engagements they aren't in charge of who i marry!

"What i'm saying is not all stories end with a happily ever after." a shadow crossed her face as she crept forward.

"Espicially for damsel in destress's, it's no fairy tale hun. These princes won't have a Cinderella but witches. You don't deserve to be happy Yoomi, not after how much i've been through." she smirked when she saw my clueless face. What was she getting at?

"To make it simpler let's put it this way. There's one winner and one loser in this pathetic Korean War. And it's very very simple dear, i win and you lose. You lose everything, including these loser idols. You see we have quite an army already, i see you've met Luna?" she nodded towards the mutant i had met earlier. An army. She's planning on creating more mutants out of Super Junior! No, not just her but the entire DoubleA agency.

"You can't do that." i whispered and found my voice rather hoarse.

"Oh, i can. Once Super Junior gets married they'll be under our control. You won't have a choice. But don't worry, if you don't want to witness their supposedly happy ending i can grant you that wish." she pushed me up aganist an empty pillar before i could protest. Stupid clone ! She was right though, this was no fairy tale, and this Cinderella won't be getting her Prince Charming.

---3rdPOV-----------

"We have to go back." Leeteuk said sternly as Rin hurried the remaining half of Suju into the van that was heading towards North Carolina.

"It's too dangerous." Rin argued and avoided his gaze before shoving Donghae into the backseat. She felt horrible for losing Ryeowook and the other members, it was all her fault and she couldn't stop telling herself that.

"Rin, they have Ryeowook." Sungmin gripped her shoulder being one of the last to squeeze into the van. That made Rin tense, according to her boss that was her former fiance. It's best to put as much distance between him and the agency but could she really leave all of the members there?

"You idiots." she sighed and turned around to face Leeteuk who felt a smile lifting.

"We're on a rescue mission. One rule, no nuclear bombs and freaking out once things get out of hand." she held up one finger.

"That's two rules but deal." Leeteuk grinned and hopped into the van before Rin sped off making a U-turn to head to the DoubleA headquarters.

~**SJ**~

Super Junior broke into spy mode once reaching the hidden headquarters. They all wondered how Rin knew where to go but she brushed off with a new 'don't ask questions' rule.

"Eunhae distract the guards and people around our destinations, Kyuhyun and Kangteuk go crash the security cameras before coming to join us. Us, Sungmin and I will be finding the captured but we'll need at least one group to report to us before saving them. We'll send you a message once we find the others. Clear enough?" Rin took leadership making Leeteuk breathless in the corner. Everyone nodded before setting out on their mission.

Rin and Sungmin raced down the hall quietly avoiding hidden cameras that were easily spotted to the spies' eyes. If Kyu could quickly shut down the cameras then it wouldn't be as difficult to manuever through everything. Rin sighed once she reached the familiar door where she once too had been kept prisoner.

"Wait." Sungmin stopped her before she could push open the door. "You're one of them aren't you?" he whispered and she knew he was indicating the DoubleA spies. She nodded making his eyes narrow in suspicion.

"What difference does it make? I'm going to be the bad guy in the end anyways." she shrugged. Yes, being engaged to Ryeowook would make her the bad guy anyways since marrying him would only result to more trouble.

"Then how can i trust you?" Sungmin tightened his grip on her wrist.

"You can't, no one ever does and never should. I'm everyone's trump card and is only meant to be used then thrown away carelessly. But this is the last time i'll be pushed to the side." her jaw clenched and she gave Sungmin a serious stare. He seemed to understand what that look meant. She was going to do something and it wasn't something good, at least to her.

"I trust you." he said simply and released her wrist and allowed her to push open the door. Rin gave a tight smile feeling relieved someone did at least trusted her a little even if it was a last minute thing. Their eyes widened when they saw the room the door had revealed. Sungmin was shocked by everything, Rin was merely stunned by Minjung who had threats thrown at Yoomi who was pushed against a pillar.

"Cloney!" Rin called flipping through the air and landed behind the clone with a gun pulled out. Minjung clone turned around with a smirk.

"Rin, just in time to see me slaughter this piece of scum before murdering these idiots including your fiance." she sang.

"In your dreams ." Rin snarled and before Minjung could decipher what was going on Sungmin had slammed into her with a flying sidekick following with more martial arts and taekwondo moves while Rin grabbed the ring of keys and freed everyone from their pillar.

"We have to get the others and get out of here now." Rin rushed pushing Hanchul out of the door and glanced back at Yoomi who was transfixed with the glass wall that held the mutations.

"Yoomi we don't have time or Minjung will wake up and alert Jaejoong and the others." Rin warned. Yoomi just ignored her and pressed her hand against the glass looking at the mutation floating inside.

"We could save you, you know." Yoomi whispered to Luna.

"I'm not meant to exist, just like Minjung. Go." she mouthed and Yoomi hesitantly followed Rin out of the mutation lab before rushing down the halls to meet up with Kyuhyun, Kangteuk, and Eunhae.

"Yesung!" Yoomi called running up to him and he glanced back with a smile before slipping his hand into hers and grasping her fingers tightly.

"You knew about this the entire time didn't you?" he asked as they slid past doors. She knew he was indicating the entire mishap of the marriages and the agencies.

"I did and i didn't want to tell you." Yoomi admitted feeling bad about it now, it would've been easier if they all knew.

"Idiot." Yesung teased with a smile before Eunhae came flying out of nowhere with Kyuhyuna nd Kangteuk not far behind and they were waving their arms frantically.

"What's going on!?" Rin screamed afraid of the looks on their faces.

"We sort of disobeyed one of your rules." Eunhyuk shouted over the sudden rumbling that was heard.

"Well obviously you're freaking out!"

"No! The nuclear bombs!" kyu screamed getting annoyed that they were getting nowhere. There were no words needed to be said as Super Junior, Yoomi, Minjung, and RIn all ran out of the building as fast as they can and drove off in the van. Rin sighed in relief as she watched the DoubleA headquarters crumble hopefully curshing not just the building but everything that ties in with it as well. That way spies wouldn't have to go through so much, and stars wouldn't either.

---YoomiPOV---------

I clenched a bundle of wedding dress in my fists trying to soothe my nerves. I felt the same anxiety i had felt a few months back. I still couldn't beleive all that had happened in a mere few months it fell like a messed up dream, a bad nightmare. Jaejoong and the Minjung clone weren't heard of again after the agency collapsed and DoubleA and mutants weren't formed again. The continuation of the Korean War wasn't brought up again but then again i didn't care much for politics and i'll just leave that much up to the government people to figure out. What did matter was the so call engagements weren't necesarrily made, Super junior didn't marry who they were technically supposed to marry. Except for Hanchul who argued that they had this wedding planned years back and they were right, so was Eunhae. But i, how did i feel? Is my choice right? Of course it is, it's Yesung, someone who has stuck with me for so long even though times have been tough. I grinned when i was called to walk down the aisle with Heechul and Donghae who was apparently also getting married.

"Is my hair fine?" Heechul hissed as we walked down the aisle and i glimpsed at the guests. Ryeowook was happily sitting next to the table of food with Rin and they looked happy while Kyumin accompanied them. Those couples would be next married i bet you.

"it's gorgeous Heenim." i reassured and grinned when i reached Yesung who took my hands in his. I shivered a little at his warm touch even though i was already familiar with it, it felt special today.

"You know what? She was wrong." i cocked my head, confused by who the she was that Yesung was referring to.

"Not all stories end with a happily ever after, but ours do." Yesung whispered into my ear before his eyes latched onto my lips and i his. He replaced his gaze with his lips sending a glowing warmth throughout my body as i stupidly smiled into the kiss. It felt wonderful, to finally in the end have these lips and the owner of these lips that i spied not so long ago. And now i spy my ending, a happy ending, it's not fairy tale but at most it's a story of idols and agents, of spies and stars.


Panda: i have finished and truthfully i felt like ive failed this ff....ok correction i did fail this ff TT TT this went from one thing to the other that was COMPLETELY different and unrelated to what it was before=.= i am such a failure i dont really expect any of u to read this chap OTL but im thinkin of rereadin this one day nd goin like I HARD! then deletin this sequel then editing the prequel, i think the first one was a bit better (?) but yeah im finished and i just want to know one last thing

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://

Your browser does not support iframes.

">http://