i spy the supershow

i SPY a star

i pulled the hood on so i wouldnt be too noticable, i too have to stay away from fans while im here. Even though i just debutted my manager said i already have a fandom which made me doubt i really had the power to do this from the start. Henry ekpt close to my side with a hat and shades so people don't recognize him either. We hustled quickly with the group of crazed fangirls that were running to get to their seats. we tried to get the front row seats before anyone else and waited for the supershow to start. I was literally about to jump out of my seat and start screaming like crazy.

"So you can only watch without them seeing you arasso? if they do see you don't let them know you're a dark spy and all that stuff and if anyone recognizes you, run." Henry said in a hushed voice as i nodded trying to keep my excitement at a minimum. This was the first super show i have attended, thats sad right but im seriously freaking out! I spotted someone walking around selling banners and lightsticks so i bought two sapphire blue light sticks and handed one to Henry who looked at me like i was crazy.

"Im a ELF, don't forget that." i smiled when the lights dimmed and 10 silhouettes stepped onto the stage in a cloud of smoke causing the ELFs and me to go into hysterics. The background music to SPY played and i knew they probably just came back from a mission so they didn't change out of their spy suits. I still screamed along with the other ELFs who freaked out at Yesung's sleeveless shirt. The song finally finished and they gathered together on the stage to talk.

"Hello American ELFs! We are SUPER JUNI~OR!" they did their pose before passing the mics around for greetings from each member.

"Now as you all know today is Leeteuk's last stage before his enlistment tomorrow and he decided he wanted to come to the supershow and perform for ELFs one last time. Today we will make this very special just for you." Kangin smiled as people cheered at his appearance and for Leeteuk. I felt so happy to see Kangteuk reunited on stage. It felt so weird to see these spy idiots act so...civilized though. They were usually crazy and chaotic at the headquarters but on stage they were Super Junior the best kpop group there is.

"Next song is going to be Y FREE AND SINGLE!" their short conversation with ELFs was ended when the music of y Free and Single played and they did their spectacular performance. I was jumping up and down in my seat while Henry wore an amused face at my reaction.

Suju performed a few other songs from past albums and such as i screamed and chanted with the fans. I was pretty surprised by the amount of fans that showed up i didnt know there were sooo many international fans. Although a bunch of korean fans have followed suju here.

"Yesung will pick a fan to sing one of his songs to now lets see who is the lucky ELF today?" Leeteuks voice teased as Yesungs eyes skimmed the sea of fans. I immediatly forgot that i wasnt supposed to be seena dn i jumped out of my seat waving my hands around hoping he'll pick me. henry yanked me down back into my seat.

"You cant be seen." he hissed but it was already too late Yesung was kneeled down on the stage in front of me with his hand stuck out to me.

"Would you like to sing with me?" Yesung asked sweetly with a hint of shyness in his voice that i knew was always there. I was blushing madly but why should i? I'm dating him, used to be dating him so i shouldnt freak out about little things like these right?

"im sorry but she's taken." i heard Henry say with a deep y voice and he yanked me away and through the crowd of fans. I turned around to see Yesung look at me weirdly scratching his head. I didn't know why but i wanted everything to be back there, my hand in his while we sang whatever solo song we were supposed to sing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU CRAZY CHIPMUNK!?" i yelled yanking my arm away from him when we reached outside the stadium.

"What's wrong with ME? what is wrong with ME!? I told you not to let yourself be seen and you did the exact opposite! You take out the cute side of me urgh." he glared at me.

"im sorry but why did you say that im taken, you didnt have to say that to drag me out of the place."

"because you ARE taken, Yoomi remember when you were told that all idol spies are already engaged? Well you are too so don't forget that." Henry looked at me seriously i was a bit frightened how the cute little canadian chipmunk can get so serious.

"Im sorry i shouldve known. but you wern't the one to say it. Henry is there something about my engagement that you know about?" i eyes him curiously. Why would he even say to Yesung i was taken and act like he was the one that took me. Henry shifted his gaze nervously trying to avoid my eyes.

"I'll tell you another day, now isnt the right time. Don't you want to watch the supershow?" he asked with an evil grin. My eyes widened at his suggestion.

"OF COURSE! YOU'RE SO AWESOME HENRY!" i cheered.

---HenryPOV-----------------

I lifted Yoomi up onto my shoulders while i used a airborne spy gear that lifted us into the air until we were above the stadium. I plopped myself on the top of a long bar that seemed pretty sturdy and Yoomi hopped down next to me. I smiled when she took out her blue lightstick and started waving it around when Suju started singing Someday for Leeteuk. I wasn't worried about Leeteuks enlistment he was simply just taking a break from idol life for two years to join the spy life fulltime. I did wish we could tell the ELFs that who were crying rivers when his enlistment date was released.

"SOMEDAY WE WILL MEET AGAIN!!!!" Yoomi shouted next to me.

"SOMEDAY WE WILL MEET AGAIN!!!" i shouted with her and we bursted into giggles when i suddenly saw tears in her eyes. My finger unconciously reached up and brushed the tear away it just seemed so wrong to see her cry.

"whats wrong why are you crying?" i asked and she grinned sheepishly trying to hide the tears.

"i-it's nothing, its just something stupid." she shrugged it off but i attacked her with my gaze and she gave in.

"do you think, after becoming a dark spy, do you think i'll be able to meet the rest of suju again? Not life faraway like this but like as a friend." she stuttered a little. I smiled and ruffled her hair she was worrying so much because she loved us.

"Of course you will. I promise i'll let you meet all of suju again just like the old days." i grinned and held up my pinky to her. She smiled and we linked pinkys to make that promise.

"Thank you Henry, without you i dont think i could have gotten used to DS life. i think all i have now is you.'she looked at me with a sort of saddened eyes making me want to just hug her and tell her everything about how DS life isn't all that great and the dark secrets of it. But i couldnt all i could do now is watch over her and make sure she's safe for Yesung hyung.

"ONLY YOU!" i heard the thousands of voices of ELFs ring out in the stadium when the said song played in the background. Pictures of super junior played on the big screen while Suju walked around the stage hand in hand to every corner of the stage to sing. The ELFs sang along too, i think they were actually louder than Suju who were using mics.

"MY HEART ONLY HAS YOU, YOUR HEART ONLY HAS ME!!!" they shouted making me proud of being part of suju thanks to all these wonderful fans.

"FOREVER HOLD YOUR HAND!!!" i heard Yoomi shout out next to me and i found my hand holding hers while she looked down at our hands with shock. I quicklt withdrew my hand and i knew i was blushing madly, stupid henry what was i doing? Why did i hold her hand! aish she's Yesung's i cant do this.

"m-mianhae." i whispered.

"its okay we all need a hand to hold onto." she smiled and slipped her hand into mine. My heart was about to burst when she did that what is happening to me!? I turned my gaze back to the stage where Leeteuk was crying with tears streaming down his face while he bid farewells to ELFs.

---YoomiPoV------------

I smiled at Henry who was just too cute, his big chubby cheeks were blushing uncontrobably. I slipped my hand back into his giving him a smile. After all it was like taking care of a little kid when i held his hand. Noona will take care of you~ i almost wanted to say but stopped myself and turned my gaze back to Leeteuk who was losing himself on stage.

"ELFs i will always love you, remember it is not an END but an AND. Someday i will return to this stage so will everyone wait for me?" he yelled.

"YES!!!" the ELFs answered making him beam proudly. He bowed and the first day of SS5 was over. i wiped my own tears away from the awesome experience of my first supershow and the touching speeches Leeteuk gave. Henry lifted me back onto his shoulders as we flew back down to the ground with the spy gear. We seemed to have went the wrong way though we landed somewhere near the backstage entrance.

"Henry i think the spy gear thingy took us the wrong way." i hissed at him who was trying to fix it.

"Yoomi?" i turned around to see someone i was dreading to see.

"Henry?" he turned to the chipmunk beside me.

"Hey Yesung." Henry winced.

Panda: here is the video for OnlyU i know this is late for Leeteuks enlistment TTwTT gah too busy crying to really write anything im sorry i miss that angel already gaah ><  so plz comment^^

">http://

Leeteuk: yah im coming back! dont act like its the end of the world sheesh -.- besides i didnt really leave im just going to be a spy for two years thats all -____- DRAMAQUEENS!

Heechul: yah who was talking about me!? >:(

Panda: when he said dramaqueen it wasnt directed to you so chill -.-