i spy Bombs; Stars

i SPY a star

---YoomiPOV------------

I managed to shake off Jaejoong when it was time for my mission. X sent me a message of the location of the base while he transmitted maps of secrets to the base. I threw on my combat boots and black outfit, and tried to carry as much spy gear i could. Jumping onto my motorcycle i raced down deserted paths to the base somewhere hidden in the middle of nowhere. There was only one thing in my mind at the point, the mission. My priority was to complete this mission, to set up cameras around the base and get a tracking device onto some DoubleA people and prevent the bombing from happening. That was all that mattered.

I hopped off the vehicle once i reached the abandoned looking base, it was a rundown building with a few floors but it seemed empty. Checking around the area for any signs of human life i ran in. Being aware of my surroundings i quickly attached cameras to every corner of a hallway or room making sure to adjust the view.

"Check, cameras." i whispered into my headgear where people from the agency should be listening.

"Go to the second floor and hide out there while you wait for the DoubleA" one of the commanders back at the headquarters reported back to me. I quickly followed the orders and hid out on the second floor in a high corner where no one would be able to find me or think of finding me. I made sure my bag of spy gear was secured over my shoulder as i waited silently in the night.

A couple of minutes later i heard faint footsteps and shadows leap across the lawn outside. I was alert as i slowly crept out of my hiding spot and switched on my night vision glasses. Creeping down to the first floor i saw men sneaking things into corners, most likely bombs and dynamite. I sent a small signal back to the agency before i flew up onto a loose railing near the cieling so i could spy on them from above.

"Make sure they go off after we leave." they hissed at each other.

"No, Shadow said we had to make it blow up the same time that tour bus does." the redhead growled.

"The bus is blowing up in half an hour does Shadow know?"

"Yes, i do. Now get the bombs ready this place is about to go bye bye, and so are does idol idiots." i heard a voice snarl not even noticing his appearance. There were no footsteps no sound at all, he appeared just liike a shadow. I zeroed in on the Shadow with my night vision shades, he was wearing a black cloak covering his head but when he turned his head i swore i saw a familiar smirk.

"Shadow the bombs are set lets get out of here." the redhead sounded worried like he was always scared about bombing. I took out a small trackign device ready to place it on one of them.

"Not just yet, it seems like we have a guest." the Shadow stated and turned towards me, i saw his face and nearly fainted.

------SuperjuniorPOV-------------------

"Omo that was a fun concert." Eunhyuk beamed.

"Yep we had a watergun fight." Donghae chirped shaking his wet dripping hair.

"Donghae, just because you're a fish doesn't mean you can actually breath water or spit it out to make carbon dioxide." Yesung narrowed his eyes while he wiped his face of Donghae's spit mixed with water.

"Guys you did good today, we're going to be on the road in ten minutes so get ready to leave arasso. You can either clean up now in the hotel or wait to do it on the bus." the manager walked in giving the members the news.

Ten minutes later the members all gathered back into the bus and resting for the long ride.

"What's the matter Yesung?"Ryeowook asked with concern as he saw Yesung climb up on the roof of the bus to get away from the others while the bus began to ride smoothly down the interstate.

"Nothing." Yesung sighed and lifted his chin to gaze at the stars allowing the cool breeze to whisp his hair. Ryeowook sat down next to him and stargazed with him.

"You know, i gave Yoomi a star necklace once...do you think if she was wearing it right now she would see me?" Yesung asked softly.

"Of course, i bet she's always wearing it where ever she goes. And guess what hyung, she's going to always be with you like these stars, they're always here." Ryeowook grinned at his hyung.

"Hmmph you've had some practice with sweet touching words.“ Yesung smirked.

"I've been watching dramas the whole ride." Ryeowook said proudly.

"I miss her...things feel different lately like we're falling apart even though i saw her again today i feel like we're so distant. Will we ever go back to the days before in her trainee days when we were one big happy family with Heesica, Nemo crazed Eunhae, strict angelic Leeteuk, bipolar evil bunny Sungmin, and...the daring Yoomi that was always by my side?" Yesung's thoughts ran through his head again while he watched the stars twinkle.

"Here's some more dramatic words for you hyung, follow the stars." Ryeowook advised before returning to the warm coziness of the bus.

Yesung silently turned his back to think over Wookie's words. 'Follow the stars' Yesung was confused by what that meant.

"Can you help me with yoomi? Huh?" he asked the stars feeling frustrated. He sighed and laid down on his back. He spotted the north star with the big dipper around it and sudden realization shot through him. All he had to do was follow that star because that star will lead his way to the real star.

------YoomiPOV------------------

"What are you doing here?" i hissed at the person before me, i couldn't believe he was the Shadow.

"And should i ask you the same thing?" I began to circle around him making sure that my hand was secured on the handle of my hidden gun. In case i would need to shoot even though i couldn't bring myself to do so.

"You're the one that has been causing all this trouble?" i growled feeling hatred and disbelief fill me.

"Why, are you mad at me, do you want to get revenge on me or what?" he teased and aknowledged my hidden weapon.

"I'm sorry but i am putting mission before relationship first and i'm here to complete my mission today so it doesn't matter who you are or what we have between us because my target is you today." i did my best to glare. Suddenly he was gone, disappeared before me. Not until i felt something cold behind me.

"Then same with me, but you're a bit special arn't you." he whispered into my ear making me jump. I hesitated to answer, what should i say to him?

"Well you can stop me if you want but i won't be going easy on you." he spread his arms wide welcoming me into a fight.

"I'm not going to fight you, that's not part of the mission." i glared.

"Well if you joined me, then you wouldn't have these hard missions." he smirked.

"I'd like that." i lied. "I'm sorry for being mean eariler, can you forgive me?" i pouted and gave him a hug making sure the small tracking device was hidden well in my palm as i reached up with the same hand and petted his hair making sure the device buried itself into his locks.

"Of course, now are you going to be joining us then" he smirked and hugged me back making me grimace.

"In your dreams Shadow boy." i growled and kneed him in the crotch before flying out of the base.

"Then those idol idiots are going to get blown into peices!" he shouted after me before wincing at the pain i inflicted on him. I froze in mid-jump if that was possible, idol idiots? They were talking about a tour bus earlier and idols...my mind flew to super junior before i sped off on my motorcycle to find the idol idiots. I had about ten minutes left before the bombs go off, the base didn't matter now only my sapphire family mattered.

-----YesungPOV-----------

I was growing cold from stargazing and decided to make my way back into the tour bus when my eye caught a small red glow coming from the roof. I made my way over to it to find a small bomb, it was set to deactivate in less than a minute that was why it kept glowing. My eyes widened as the seconds ticked down. I quickly jumped back into the bus warning everyone.

"Everyone, bomb! Stop the bus and get out NOW!" I shouted repeatedly to everyone as i shoved the members out. The bus screeched to a stop and i mentally counted down seconds. 10...9...8...i kicked Wookie out of the bus and throwing Ddangkoma at him...7...6..5....the roof of the bus started to shake violently making some items tip and fall over...4...3....2....a few of the members were still on the bus i already did my best to push everyone else out, the beeping of the bomb could be heard anywhere but i was confused as ever while people and things flew past me...1 and my vision went black. My last thought was, if i could still ever follow that star.


Panda:  Merry early christmas^^ ill try to update tomorrow too right before christmas if i can :D so do u think they survived O.o nd im guessin everyone knows who the shadow is already lol  so PLZ COMMENT XD