i spy disappearance

i SPY a star

----3rd Pov-----------

"Why here?" Ryeowook sulked next to Rin as they watched the members race around the PlayPlace.

"It's what i can afford and it's safe." Rin shrugged and bit into her Big Mac making Ryeowook glare at her.

"BADAP BABABA~" Eunhyuk sang at the top of his lungs as he slid down the big red slide.

"I'M LOVING IT~" Donghae sang after him and appeared behind him down the slide and they rolled over giggling all over each other. The girl smiled at Suju's silliness watching the other members run around the big playground terrorizing the kids. Well only Kyuhyun did it on purpose as he tackled them to the ground.

"You gonna eat them?" Rin nodded at the large fries that were left untouched in front of the eternal maknae. Wookie shook his head in disgust and pushed the fries to Rin who scoffed them down.

"I told you you should've let me cook dinner. It tastes better than greasy american food like this. This is so fake!" Ryeowook complained and crossed his arms.

"You idols are way too skinny it's not healthy to look this pale and thin. I'm doing you idiots a favor by fattening you up." Rin grinned and popped another fry into .

"That's what make us Koreans so hot." Ryeowook argued. "My cooking is still better than this." Wookie flicked an abandoned fry on the table.

"You should listen to me and at least eat some frie-" Rin stopped talking when she noticed the cries of children have vanished and only the sound of Leeteuk's hyena-like cackle was heard along with Sujus' snickers.

"See you've given up haven't you." Ryeowook smirked and Rin held up a finger to silence him as she stood up and sweeped her surroundings trying to find anything odd. There was a random black shadow flash in the corner where the Ronald McDonald posterboard stood. She flinched and immediatly flew over to the PlayPlace to gather Suju. Counting at a fast pace she paused when she noticed there were three missing people.

"Where are Siwon, Kibum, and Shindong?" Rin questioned her face grave.

"Shindong went to call Nari and Sibum said they left to order milkshakes." Kangin explained.

"When did they leave?" she asked fiercly.

"Hmm...i don't remember. Like a long time ago i assumed they went to take a dump. Maybe ten minutes ago?" Kangin answered again making Leeteuk bow his head feeling ashamed of not being able to keep track of his kids.

", let's get out of here before anything else happens." Rin rushed and grabbed her trash throwing them away and froze at the trashcan. She turned around slowly and her eyes widened to find Ryeowook gone.

----YoomiPOV----------------

What kind of messed up crap is this? I slowly entered the vast room and gawked at the green tanks that were like built in walls. They were filled with some kind of liquid and i saw many life forms floating in the fluid. I took cautious steps to the tanks and peered in to find some weird mutation of what looked human but had webbed fingers and feet. Its skin was a sickly blue yet had fur covering its chest like a coat and small deformed wings sprouted out of its back and looked like they were stil forming. I noticed it had feminine looking eyelashes and its hair was a blue that matched its skin. What kind of mutation is this because that for sure is a human body mutated with other animals. Worse it looked like a 'she' that was younger than me!

"Hello." i greeted and placed a hand on the glass carefully. Her eyes blinked open shocking me and i jumped back. Her eyes were a deep black that looked dull and lifeless like she was controlled by something. The mutant rose a webbed finger to the table in the middle of the room.

"What?" i asked feeling stupid, like she would really understand me.

"Cameras." she mouthed and i was taken back by her response. She knows how to speak! Did the DoubleA really mutate humans?

I walked to the table and looked at the huge computer that i have never seen before it was filled with buttons and pads on the sides and everywhere. I moved the mouse around and saw the cameras that were set in the room and around the agency. Trying to figure out what to click i saw the words 'DEACTIVATE' and i clicked on that before randomly clicking other stuff and somehow i heard a click and apparently i managed to shut the cameras off.

"Thankyou." i thanked the mutant giving her a grateful smile. She didn't know how to return it i guess from being cooped up in the tank for so long. She answered with another point though and raised a finger at the platform across the room.

I didn't doubt her help this time and headed over to the platform that was just plain white and looked around for anything odd. I spotted a lever in a corner and pulled it. A creak was heard and the wall behind the platform turned around to reveal large thick silver poles. What surprised me even more was who was tied to them.

----3rd POV------------------

Jaejoong paced around the room as Minjung watched him with interest.

"Why!?" he yelled.

"Why does she act that way? Why doesn't she care about me anymore? I thought she would after seeing me again espicially since now i'm in control of her but why won't she do what i want!?" he sighed and glared at Minjung.

"You control her body but not her heart Jaejoong. You're a DoubleA spy now. Your mission is to defeat South Korea for the boss that's all that's important for now. Yoomi isn't worth your time. Kill her if you have to since she's not the same as before." a cat-like grin crept onto the clone's face.

"You're right. Maybe if i impress her by taking over South Korea then she might see how wonderful i am again just like old times. Thankyou Minjung." Jaejoong grinned making Minjung's own grin falter.

That wasn't what she meant at all. She hated seeing Jaejoong fawn over the enemy spy. What was so special about Yoomi anyways? What was so special about her that made Jaejoong think about her so much. It made Minjung feel enraged about the attention she was getting when all she got was demands on what to do. All she was is but a clone who isn't even herself, who shouldn't exist on Earth. How many times she has heard Jaejoong say that about her and the other spies. She would ignored them though because she works for Jaejoong and she would do anything to make him happy even if it meant ridding the woman that gives him such head and heartaches.


Panda: first of all WHAT DO U THINK I DID WITH WOOKIE? lol and second of all did i make the mutant sound like some kinda mermaid with wings? OTL fail at a horrible mutant