i spy everlasting love

i SPY a star

--YoomiPOV-----------

Jaejoong and I was entering a kpop store when i heard a thump from behind and turned around. Three males were toppled over ontop of each other with their hoodies drawn. I heard mumbling and grumbling as they tried to get up before collapsing onto one another again. i tried to stiffle a laugh at the silliness since they seemed oddly familiar.

"What are you laughing at?" Jaejoong's cold voice cut into my train of thought.

"Oh nothing." i smirked and followed him inside the shop.

The store was filled with kpop CDs and DVDs and merchandise and practically everything a fangirl could dream for. I jumped around happily through the aisles searching for anything new i hadn't bought.

"Yah, Yoomi remember how much you loved TVXQ? Here i'll buy you one of their albums." jaejoong chuckled.

"No, it's fine you don't have to bother." I smiled, why buy so many albums when i practically get to see them everyday once i return to Korea?

"Why, i thought they were your favorite group ever? The upmost-wonderful-top-of-the-world-must-love-with-all-your-heart group." he smirked and held up an album.

"Haha that used to be before when i was just new to kpop, now theres another group that's invaded my heart." i smiled and shot a glance behind me at the three males that were unsuccesfully hiding from me.

"But i thought you said TVXQ will always be your favorite since you were always fangirling about me to me. Is it because i dropped out of the group that you don't like us anymore?" Jaejoong's eyes narrowed as he remembered those memories of leaving the group after Yoomi's father was killed he didn't have a choice.

"No, i wouldn't stop loving you and TVXQ just because you guys broke up, i'm always a cassie it's just a different group has caught me and someone else has captured my heart." i smiled blissfully before throwing Jaejoong an apologetic look.

"I will forever be a cassie, remember i'm waiting for TVXQ to become one again." i grinned and gave a hwatiing fist pump.

"Arasso, but who captured your heart?" Jaejoong asked a small tinge of hurt was in his voice.

"Oh, just a very cute little turtle that is horrible at stalking people." i raised my voice at the word horrible. A crash came from behind me and i turned around to see the three guys from before laying sprawled out on the floor as they quickly tried to get up and pick the CD rack that they had knocked over. People around the store were staring at them as they clumsily threw the CDs and kept tripping over each other. I swallowed a laugh that was bubbling up my throat and turned around weaving my way through the crowd as i dragged Jaejoong along.

"Aish those idiots." Jaejoong chuckled.

"People really need to watch what kind of wackos come in here sheesh ruining my kpop." i sighed but inside i was mentally laughing my of like a hyena at the three suju dorks that decided to stalk me.

"Come on, now tell me who captured your heart." Jaejoong begged. I sighed and decided to tell him, he was after all my best guy friend and i shouldn't keep any secrets from him not after so much has happened.

"Well, he's very special...." and thus i spilled my feelings right there in the middle of the kpop store with people bustling around. I didn't care because as i retold my story i felt as if i was falling in love with him all over again.

---YesungPOV---------------

"WILL YOU IDIOTS WALK STRAIGHT AND ACT NORMAL!!!" I screamed as Kyu and Heechul crept down the street like they were robbers. What part of stalking and not getting caught did they not understand?

"Says the one who's wearing a shirt that says 'Philtrum .'" Kyu pointed at my shirt and i hugged myself to hide it.

"Look walk like this." I strutted down the street as an example only to have Heechul trip me by hooking his foot around my leg causing the me to fall. Heechul wasn't fast in unhooking his foot and fell ontop of me making me curse loudly.

"CANNONBALL!" Kyu screamed and flung his body ontop of the us making us all groan.

"GET OFF ME NOW YOU STANKING BRAT!" Heechul screamed at Kyuhyun before kicking the maknae off him. The diva got up as I just laid there with my face smushed to the ground.

"Get up and act normal will you Yesung? Everyone's staring, it's embarassing." Heechul snapped and walked off with Kyuhyun leaving me fuming on the cement. I was the one that was critisizing them on their weird behavior, what was i doing that was weird!? I ducked my head in embarassment when pedestrians started to give me weird glances and i ran after my two evil friends.

In the kpop store we hid behind CD racks and shelves to stalk Yoomi and her annoying ugly friend, and i look ten times better when compared to him little friend. They seemed to be pretty close, like they've known each other for quite a long time. Now they were talking and i suddenly heard TVXQ.

"...It's just a different group has caught me and someone else has captured my heart." i turned my head to Yoomi. Oh this is good, she better be talking about SuperJunior or she's dead under Leeteuk's wrath.

"arasso but who captured your heart?" her friend asked as i focused on him. My eyes widened as i stared at her friend he looked strangely familiar.

"Hey it's Jaejoong let's go say hi we haven't talked in years." Kyu stood up from his hiding spot and started to walk over. Jaejoong. My mind suddenly snapped back, that was Jaejoong from TVXQ! Yoomi is one lucky fangirl she just knows every single kpop star. I blinked when i saw Kyu walk towards Yoomi and Jaejoong.

"Sit your back down Kyu!" i hissed and tried to pull him back but only ended up getting dragged into a CD rack knocking over the entire display as Bigbang's album hit me in the head while the whole thing tipped over knocking me to the ground of course i dragged Kyu along with me.

"Ooh i look nice in the album cove-" Heechul was cut short when he bent down to retrieve our Bonamana album and was knocked over too. I cursed under my breath, getting knocked down twice in a row now! I quickly scrambled to my feet and started to throw CDs back onto the rack until i noticed that Yoomi and jaejoong disappeared.

"Fix it." i ordered my two friends before disappearing into the crowd to find Yoomi. No way was i going to allow her to be near some other guy when she was about to say how much she loves me. Yes, she was talking about me, well she better be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"He is a special person, a very special person." i stopped when i heard Yoomi's voice and followed it to find her standing in an aisle filled with kpop pillows. I hid behind a Donghae pillow and listened in.

"How special, more special than me and your father?" Jaejoong's voice rose. Just how much history was there between these two?

"about the same, i wouldn't be able to live without any of you. If i lost him...i don't think i would know who i was anymore. He knows me and has changed me, before i met him and after i got to know him. He's very important in his own weird way." she paused and chuckled and i could feel my heart swell at her words. I felt stupid for starting to doubt if she still loves me after seeing her with Jaejoong and running away from me ever since we left Seoul.

"He is my shell to my turtle, and nothing will break us apart. A spy can't seperate us, antis, parents, enemies, friends, and i most certainly won't allow a contract, the most the contract might do is seperate us but i won't ever stop loving him." she smiled started to daze off in daydream land. I could feel tears prickle my eyes a bit. I was a fool to think that we were falling apart.

"And you are the turtle to my shell." i appeared behind her whispering into her ear. I wasn't sure if it was a smart choice revealing myself but all i wanted to do was hold her in my arms right now. She turned around and hugged me acting like she wasn't surprised at all.

"Arn't you surprised to see me? You know like go a bit more 'omigawd' when i popped up?" i narrowed my eyes.

"It's pretty obvious when hot kpop stars are roaming around a kpop store and tripping over each other." she smirked and buried her face in my chest as i her hair.

"Ahem." Jaejoong coughed gaining our attention. Yoomi glanced at him before stepping away from me making a whine almost slip from me.

"now, WERE YOU STALKING ME!?" she hollered making the whole store turn around.

"We were stalking you." Kyu's annoying voice followed by Heechul's diva one popped up from behind me.

"KIM JONG WOON YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT BEING STALKED!" she screamed and kicked us out of the shop like she was the owner of it.

"Now don't come find me until you know you're wrong!" she put her hands on her hips and closed the door behind her.

"BUT WE BASICALLY OWN THE STORE!" Kyuhyun whined.

"YEA YOU DON'T SEE YOUR FACE ON EVERY WALL DO YOU!?" Heechul screamed and kicked the dirt. I just smiled, glad to see Yoomi again because i swore i saw her blush before turning away with Jaejoong. Meaning everything she said before was true, and right now i spy everlasting love no matter what happens.


Panda: i know its bad im trying ITS A HORRIBLE FILLER TTWTT but i felt like yoomi nd yesung needed some more UMMPH lol anyways is anyone using roleplayrepublic? i just made an account yesterday nd PLZ JOIN MEEE XD lol