i spy a wedding

i SPY a star

I took deep breathes as Minjung fixed my hair and smoothed out my viel. My white gloved hands were clamped tightly together due to the nervousness. I clutched my white wedding gown that flowed down my legs as i sat in front of the mirror waiting for me to be called. I couldn't believe i was actually getting married, i'm actually at my very OWN wedding! And the thing i really couldnt believe was who the groom is, Yesung.

"Yoomi calm down will you? Don't bite your nails because you can't, you're going to bite your gloves." Minjung scolded as she slapped my fingers away from my mouth.

"Yah, Minjung i'm nervous okay!?" i shouted and started to fret over the wedding again.

"What's there to be worried about huh? you and Yesung has loved each other for so long already and you're finally getting married. You both love each other so there's nothing to be worried about." she frowned.

"I know, but...Minjung we're spies. Suju are spies. We're also idols, i mean you also recently debutted and became an idol too. I'm scared, an idol having a married life is already hard enough but also having to face spy work and missions! How will that effect us, and our....kids." i started to panick a little maybe i was over reacting but it's true!

"Yoomi, trust me. Yesung is a great guy who will do anything for you, he loves you. He wouldn't let small problems like idol and spy life affect your love. Now can you stop clawing at your wedding dress your going to ruin it." i smiled at Minjung's words and released my grasp on the dress.

“Thanks Minjung, i'm glad you're my friend. And i hope you achieve your own love life too." i smiled and embraced my best friend.

"aish Yoomi don't make me cry before the wedding, i need to save my tears for the 'i do's'" she smiled.

"Now stand up and let me admire your dress, i just finished your hair." she commanded and i obeyed.

I stood up slowly and walked over to the full lenght mirror. My dress flowed and dropped to my feet lightly when i stood up. I admired the beautiful strapless white gown with dashes of sapphire blue around the waist and edges. There were small ruffles near the bottom along with small layers. The dress fit me perfectly like a second layer of skin, it brought out my figure. I was wearing a sapphire pearl necklace which sort of looked like a chocker. There were macthing pearl earings. My viel was lifted up and snuggled comfortably in my hair which waas curled slightly. A few curls bounced lightly near my face while the rest was pinned up messy but fashionably. I've never seen myself look so beautiful, i couldnt tell if it was really me in the mirror, in this dress!

"Omo you look gorgeous! Here.” Minjung clapped happily and shoved the bouquet of roses into my hand.

"There now you look awesome! I cant believe you're getting married my little Yoomi all grown up." she wiped away fake dramatic tears and i gave her a playful push.

"yah Minjung i'll make sure you're not the maid of honor any more if you keep doing that." i teased.

"I'll always be the maid of honor, one day i'll be the bride!" she said dreamily.

"Yoomi are you ready?" my new manager popped in. I had gotten a new one after being accepted into being a idol, spy"Everyone else is ready."

"um yea im ready." i took more deep breathes as i exchanged looks with Minjung.

"Minjung will you go check around the front area to see if there are anymore guests coming in? I'll Yoomi to Kangin so he'll take her to the Groom." my manager smiled.

"arasso. Yoomi HWAITING! Go achieve your love." Minjung gave me a tight hug before walking off to fulfill her task.

I turned to my new manager who smiled at me. I followed her out of my waiting room and through the unfamiliar building we booked where idols usually do public performances. She took me outside where i saw millions of guests surrounding the area. I spotted Kangin standing nearby a couple rows of people away. Then i saw Kibum, and Ryeowook as he ushers, escorting people to their seats making the girls blush and squeal. Shindong was guarding and serving from the long table of refreshments. Heechul was practicing his flower girl dance with Hangkyung the ring bearer watching. Siwon was practicing his lines as the minister. The bridesmaids, Sungmin, Donghae, and Eunhyuk were in a heated discussion abot wedding dresses.  Leeteuk was sitting at a table with wine, slowly sobbing to himself. Kyuhyun, the best man was off to the side with Yesung talking. Yesung looked like a nervous reck too, im glad i know im not the only one.

I was about to make my way up to Kangin so we could get the wedding started but i felt myself being jolted away. My new manager has dragged me away from the wedding.

"what are you doing arnt i supposed to go to the wedding? Everyones expecting me." i asked.

"Oh you wont be getting married anytime soon honey." she smirked.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!" i squealed as i felt a pair of hands gag me and was blindfolded. What just happened to my wedding?

---YesungPOV--------------------

I wipped around at the sound of Yoomi's scream. I could recognize it anywhere, something bad must of happened to Yoomi. My eyes searched the crowd as i pushed through looking for Yoomi. What couldve happened to her? I thought this wedding was going perfectly fine! There! i see her! Yoomi looked amazing in her wedding gown but i didnt have enough time to stand there and gawk at her. I saw her get dragged away and disappeared into the shadows.

"YOOMI!" i shouted as i pushed people out of the way and ran hurridely in that direction.

Somethings going on, is she getting kidnapped? When i reached where i last saw her she was nowhere in sight. She wasnt there she disappeared somewhere. No someone took her somewhere right before our wedding too! Where is she, i miss her already. I havent seen her since yesterday and i didnt get to hold her last night. It was unbearable. Now theres a chance of that never happening again. Wernt weddings supposed to be happy, beautiful, and memorable? Apparently not, espicially if your wedding guests consists of idols and spies.

 

Panda: Ahyeong so heres the first chappy of the sequel^^ hope it was good enough she got kidnapped O.O wonder how thatll turn out. Yesung seems pretty stressed, whats he gonna do!?

Yesung: all your fault! who are you anyways? are you a spy? were you the one that kidnapped my Yoomi >:(

Panda: yes im a spy >:) but no i didnt kidnap her-

Yesung: you better give her back to me or else! Ddangkoma will kill you with a sniper i taught him how to use one!

Panda: i said i didnt do i-

Yesung: how can you be so cruel doing this to happy couples who are trying to be together forever and get married and have kids!

Panda: I DIDNT DO IT! wait so what are the kids names gonna be >:)

Yesung: tell you next time -_- its too late today cuz youre already dead!

Panda: No i wanna kno- wait WHAT!?

Ddangkoma: *pulls out sniper* master Yesung taught me how to do this >:) *pew pew*