i spy a Diva Flowergirl, Drunk Angels, and a Missing Bride

i SPY a star

----YesungPOV----------------

"WHERE DID SHE GO!?" Eunhyuk and Donghae pranced over in their ruffly wedding gowns.

"HOW COULD SHE DISAPPEAR!" Sungmin squealed with Ryeowook who ran over to join the chaos.

"HOW COULD SHE LEAVE! I'VE BEEN PRACTICING ALL THIS TIME FOR NOTHING! MY GOOD LOOKS ARE WASTED!?" Heechul yelled at no one in particular.

"Yea! Chullie's dance moves were awesome!" Hangeng pouted.

"And i didnt get to say my blessings!" Siwon exclaimed.

"She promised to play starcraft with me after the wedding!" Kyuhyun pouted.

"SHUTTUP ALL OF YOU!!!" Yesung hollered making the others silent. Surrounding guests turn to see what all the commotionw as about.

"There are reporters and such here, alot of fans have also sneaked in too! Do you want the media to find out there is a missing bride?" Kangin hissed.

"Then what should we do about Yoomi? Yesung hyung said he saw her get taken away by somebody or she disappeared or something!" Donghae whispered.

"Right now just pretend like everything is going ok. We have to make a plan to get rid of all the guests here so we can go search for Yoomi arasso?" Kangin spoke quietly.

I suddenly noticed that the appa was doing all the talking what happened to the umma? I looked over at the table Leeteuk was sitting at. He was hugging empty wine bottles and singing mixed of lyrics to Marry U.

"Leeteuk hyung...Leeteuk....PARK JUNGSUH!" I yelled into his ear. He turned around looking at me with dreary eyes.

"Sh-shes gone!....she'll neeeeeever come BACK! and you know WHAT!? the dark spies tooooooooook her! Soooooooman took her! nd NOW! sheeeeee's GONE!" leeteuk smiled weirdly at me before going back to singing Marry U.

Aissh drunk old man....he said the dark spies took Yoomi? Sooman took Yoomi? But Lee Sooman doesnt work for the dark spies they were enemies!

"Yah old man what do you mean? The dark spies took her or did Sooman take her? How do you know all this? Did you see it happen why didnt you do something!?" i shook Leeteuk anxiously.

"Dont call me old! I'm not telling you! hehehehehe!" He went in hysterics and i decided it was best to find out the answers myself.

"That's weird though, i thought Sooman allowed Yoomi to continue to be an idol and spy here why would he hurt his own people?" Hangeng asked.

"....Sooman hasn't agreed to Yoomi staying yet, in fact he hasnt said anything yet ever since Yoomi came back and Yesung announced their marriage. He hasn't even said anything now!" Ryeowook explained as the same realization dawned on the others.

"that doesnt make sense" Sungmin muttered.

"Right. So what we have to do now is get rid of the guests without explaining about the missing bride. We need a plan, a distraction, and an excuse." Kyuhyun smirked as an idea dawned on him. We gathered into a quiet circle and Kyu told us his plan. I knew i was going to hate it once he said the word: fanservice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"3.....2.......1 GO!" Kangin whispered to Heechul.

At Kangins cue Heechul stepped onto the path that the bride and groom was supposed to walk on. Kangin turned the music on as it boomed into the air making all the guests's head turn. Heechul walked down the parth wearing a pink trench coat, his purple dress that came down to his thighs underneath, a wig that resembled his long hair he used to have, and hot pink heels. When he reached a mini stage, that was set there for performances from guest idols that want to perform for the wedding, he turned around with his y face. The diva clapped his hands twice as petals from his flower basket scattered down over him, thanks to Shindong who agreed to help. As the petals drifted down the couples Eunhae and Kyumin stepped out behind Heechul. Eunhae wore matching blue trench coats and Kyumin had green. (Sungmin begged for the pink but Heechul snatched it first) The music to Nobody by Wonder Girls blasted through the huge speakers as the crowd cheered recognizing the old hit song.Theu each whipped off their coats tossing them to the grass as they began to sing.

"I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU!! I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU!!!" heechul screamed out at the top of his lungs as he and the couples danced to the song.

The crowd cheered at the performance as they did all the moves. Some of the guests even joined in dancing. I gripped the bucket of water tightly waiting for my part in the plan. Of course Heechul, Eunhae, and Kyumin doesnt know about my part or they wuld never have agreed to doing theirs. While Eunhyuk did the rap part at the end i looked over at Kangin who gave me the 'ok' signal. I gripped the bucket fillwed with water and poured it on stage, not at the dancers but just right next to them. Donghae took his next step and of course he slipped and crashed into Sungmin who crashed into Kyu who crashed into Eunhyuk who eventually crashed into Heechul. It was like a chain and they ended up falling off the stage and knocking over the refreshment tables and a few fake pillars. The tables and pillars and every single decoration crashed to the floor almost landing on a few guests. i had to supress from laughing at Kyumin, Eunhae, and Heechul's stunned faces.

"NOBODY BUT YOU!" the song died off and the guests were busy at trying to find their way out of the gigantic bridal mess. Yes that's exactly what the plan was! its working this means i can go search for Yoomi after everyone gets out.

"I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!!!" i turned around to see the drunk angel singing and pulling guests aside to dance. I rolled my eyes.

"Yah Leeteuk get back to drinking Kangin will join you!" I let the guest go and shoved a bottle of wine in his hand to shut him up.

"ugh what is up with this wedding im leaving." i heard a guest say.

"they got icecream on my new dress!"

"i have it in my hair!"

"never attending another idol wedding no matter who's it is." i chuckled at the reactions of the flower girl's performance. One by one the guests left rather quickly and we were left with the suju members and a couple of Exo, SHINee and SNSD members.

"Dont you guys want to leave?" Siwon asked.

"We liked the performance of course we arnt leaving! We have to watch Yesung hyung get married first. Speaking of getting married where's Yoomi?" Key asked. The suju members exchanged worried looks.

"she went....missing." eunhyuk muttered. I threw him a look he wasnt supposed to let anyone know.

"It's fine Yesung they're spies too so they could help." Kyu explained. Oh yea that's right theyre also spies but they don't know Yoomi well and they arnt really the ones usually in charge of the dark spies.

"So what are you guys still doing here? GO LOOK FOR HER!!!" Chanyeol yelled.

'thats what we've been trying to do." i muttered rolling my eyes. We split up into 3 groups. Me, Kyuhyun, Sungmin, Chanyeol, Tiffany, and Key were in a group. Eunhae, Hanchul, Kris, and Yoona was in another. Sibum, Shindong, Taemin, and Sunny was in the other.

"ok so each group goes to a different place and search for the missing bride. arasso! Kangteuk will stay here since theyre drunk. once someone finds Yoomi immediatly contact the others through our spy devices and meet back here. Dont let anyone find out that Yesung's wife is missing though. We've done this before, we're spies! Arasso now lets go!" everyone nodded at my instructions.

I was suprised i actually took the lead i was just very worried about Yoomi. Where could she be i hate myself for wasiting so much time already and letting her out of my sight! She could be anywhere right now i just hope shes alive and safe. According to what Leeteuk said that the dark spies and Sooman took her, she should be safe for now. As long as i can find her again i know i'll never let go.

--------YoomiPOV--------------

"Who are you where are you taking me?" i asked the manager who wasnt really my manager at all.

"that's for me to know and you to find out." she smirked before whacking me on the back of my head causing me to black out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust to the light. my head hurts, it was swarming with thoughts of Yesung, our wedding, and that weird anonymous lady. Wasnt i about to get married why is all of this happening? I hope Yesung isnt too worried or mad right now. I sighed, i knew idol and spy life was going to be weird but i had to get attacked with mysterious stuff on my wedding day! Shisus please spare me next time!

I looked around the room i was in, it looked like an office with business chairs, a desk and all that. I was sitting well laying on the couch.  I walked over to the desk hoping to find something that would explain why i'm here. On the desk were two folders, one that said 'SuperShow' and the other that said 'DS contract' they both looked important. I flipped open the DS contract folder just out of the curiousity of what DS meant. The folder contained information about the Dark Spies, so that's what it stands for! I was about to read the contract wondering who's office this is and why they would have a contract with the Dark Spies. But before i could pick up a single word the door flung open as Lee Sooman strolled in.

 

Panda: I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU!! hehe stuck in my head now! it was a totally random choice i made to use that song! i just wanted to use something from the old kpop days lol :P Heechul rocked the dance though >.<

Heechul: you bet i did! *dances around* NOBODY BUT YOUUUUUU!! I AM HEESICA XD

Panda: O.o anywayzzzz plz comment^^

Heechul: yes plz comment on my wonderful dancing skillz and how hot i looked in these heels! *hair flip*

Yesung: yah are you guys forgetting about me and my Yoomi!? You still havent said who you are? GImme my Yoomi back!

Panda: i told you i'm a spy -__- and i dont have your yoomi! but i am the one that decides her fate >:)

Yesung: O.O i will get you one day

Panda: goodluck with that ;)

Heechul:  I WANT NOBODY NOBODY BUT YOU!!!!