Lunch

Complicated

Zelo was still holding my hand when we reached the cafeteria. He opened the door and we went in. Everyone turned to look at us. I could hear people snickering and I could feel the glares and dirty looks girls were giving me. Is this even normal? I thought to myself again.

We finally got to the table where the other guys were sitting at. Jongup and Youngjae obviously noticed that Zelo was holding my hand and they said jokingly, "Hey Zelo, is this your new girlfriend?" 

Zelo's face turned tomato red and he quickly said denied it. Youngjae and Jongup could see that Zelo was getting uncomfortable and Jongup said, "Awwww our maknae is growing up."

"Stop it guys, we're just friends." Zelo said before letting go of my hand. I smiled at him. Oh gosh, he looks so cute when he's blushing like that. We sat down and began to eat. 

"Where's Daehyun?" I asked after a while.

"He's usually in the library during lunch. Probably using his iPad..again. He uses it too much." Youngjae said.

"Oh okay.." I contemplated whether I should ask them or not, in the end, I said, "So I got confronted by this girl, Jessica...she calls you guys BAP and she said she'll kill me if she ever sees me with you guys again...what exactly is this BAP thing about?"

Jongup, Zelo and Youngjae looked at each other with surprised faces and looked back to me and asked, "you don't know about BAP?"

"No...."

"Oh..well..BAP is basically us, plus Himchan and Yongguk. We're a Kpop band here."

These guys are from a Kpop band? No wonder they're so good looking and all the girls were glaring at me.

​"oh.. I didn't know..sorry," I apologized while looking down at my food.

"Hey, don't worry. Tons of people don't know us as well." The bell rang and all of us left to go to class. This time, Zelo didn't walk with me or hold my hand. We all went in separate directions.

When I was halfway to class, I felt a push on my back. No, it wasn't accidental. It was definitely forced. I fell forward and I knocked into someone causing them to fall to the ground. I landed on the person's body. 

"I'm so sorr...." I wanted to continue that apology but I couldn't. I realized who I fell onto. Daehyun. Our faces were just millimeters apart, I could feel his breath against my face. He isn't wearing the mask. I wonder what it feels like to kiss him. I was lost in my own thoughts until a certain voice brought me back to reality. It was none other than, Jessica.

"Are you guys gonna make out, or what?"

I looked up at her and said, "No, I was just leaving.."

"Well then, GET OFF MY MAN."

Until she said that, I hadn't realized that I was still Laying on top of Daehyun. I quickly got up and gathered my things. I mumbled an apology to Daehyun. I expected him to be angry but instead he smiled at me and said, "It's okay. I kinda like our faces being close." Then he winked at me.

Oh my god. What just happened. Did Daehyun really say that or am I just hallucinating?

I continued to walk to my class, thinking about what just happened.

Zelo stood at the end of the hallway frozen, observing what had just happened. He thought to himself. ​Did I really just see what I think I saw? Can't believe it. And Daehyun even winked at her. He must know that I like her. Why must he do this to me all the time, whenever I like a girl he steps in and gets her first. Ugh. It's not gonna happen again. This one is mine.