Why?

Complicated

I went over to Zelo's ward first thing in the morning. I was determined to find out happened. I knocked on his door and a nurse opened the door. She gave me a friendly smile and told Zelo, "Seems like you have a visitor,"

I returned her smile politely and asked, "Can I have a word with him, privately?" The nurse nodded and walked out of the room. I went in and saw Zelo lying on the bed, looking weak as ever.

"Hyuna...what are you doing here? How'd you find me?" Zelo's eyes showed that he was shocked. But then, shock turned into guilt. I ignored his question and asked him a question of my own.

"Why did you do it?"

"What do you mean? I don't know what you're talking about!" He sounded scared.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about. Just cut all the crap and tell me the truth."

Zelo's face paled as if he just seen a ghost. He looked down at his hands, tears threatening to fall from his eyes. "I'm sorry, Hyuna"

"You're sorry?" I scoffed, "Is that all you can say? Daehyun almost died, and you're responsible for it. All you can say is sorry? I can't believe it."

"I wasn't thinking right. I'm so sorry!"

"Just tell me why you did it."

"I told you, I wasn't thinking right. I know what I did was wrong and-"

"Of course what you did was wrong! You almost took Daehyun's life and another guy's as well. Did you ever think that the other driver could go to jail for almost killing Daehyun? And you'll be the safe one because you only crashed the car from behind. You caused all this. And you will never be able to fix it. What's worse is that, you won't even tell me why you did it. I'm so disappointed in you, Zelo. Just, forget that I ever came to see you." I shook my head as Zelo burst into tears.

"You know what?" I continued, "Just forget that I even exist. Forget that I even came into your life. I wish I've never met you, Junhong." and with that, I walked out of the room and out of his life.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : short chapter. Running out of ideas O_O

As usual, leave some comments and tell me what you think! 

And also, check out my other fic! 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/310062/bite-me-bom-vampire-exo-exok-luhan-baekhyun-chanyeol

THANK YOU :D