Emergency?

Complicated

"Are you Kim Hyuna?" The doctor asked and I slowly nodded. I braced myself for whatever he was going to say. "There is good news and bad news. The good news is that he survived and the surgery went really well, but, the bad news is that it may take longer than usual for him to recover. The car had caused more impact than expected. His left leg is okay. The bone was just a little bit fractured but, the bones in his right leg are completely crushed so we had to insert a titanium rod for support so that the bone would grow back easier. He will be bed ridden for about 6-8 weeks, maybe.

 

He didn't suffer any brain damage or any internal bleeding, which is a very good thing. His right arm is broken and two of his left hand fingers are also broken. You can go in and see him now if you want to but, you have to be very quiet. I strongly advise you not to wake him up. He needs as much rest as he can get. If there's anything else, you can always come to me or you can ask the other doctors and nurses."

 

I felt a feeling of relief wash through my body. That was the best news I've heard in my life so far. I swear I wanted to give the doctor a big bear hug but I don't think that would be very appropriate. "Thank you, doctor. Thank you so, so much! You don't know how much this means to me." I bowed several times and went into Daehyun's room.

 

He was sleeping when I went into his room. Hundreds of tubes and needles were poked in his body. I winced just by thinking of how much pain he is going through right now. I sat next to his bed and the familiar feeling came back. The feeling of being in a hospital room and sitting on the chair watching the person you're visiting sleep. I thought about Zelo and how immature he was treating Daehyun. I wondered if he had came back to the hospital for his treatment. I left Daehyun's room quietly and I took out my phone and punched in his digits.

 

The phone rang several times but there was no answer. I eventually gave up and walked to the cancer section of the hospital. When I got there, I asked the receptionist if Zelo had came in today. The receptionist checked for his name and she told me something out of the blue, "He's actually in the Emergency unit."

 

"What??"

 

"Choi Junhong is in the Emergency section. It's on the next block, turn right and-"

 

"No, no. I know where the Emergency unit is but, why is he there? When was he admitted?"

 

"He's been admitted about eight hours ago. It says here that the doctors brought him to perform heart surgery and there's no result whether he's out of the operation room already."

 

Heart surgery. It's been eight hours and they don't have any word whether he's out already or not. He could be dead by now for all I know. Crap. 

 

I quickly thanked the receptionist and literally ran to the Emergency unit. I asked the receptionist where Zelo was and she told me that Zelo was admitted but she didn't know what had happened. My knees wobbled and I sat down and buried my face in my hands. This is a disaster. I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked up. It was someone I didn't know but she looked like a doctor to me.

 

"Sorry for eavesdropping but, I heard you say something about looking for Choi Junhong?"

 

"Yes! I want to see him so badly."

 

"I'm afraid I can't let you visit him right now. The least I can do is tell you what exactly happened to him. I'm his doctor, Kim Sohee," she held out a hand for a handshake and I accepted it. "He was involved in a car accident. He came in just a few minutes after this other guy who was also in a car accident. I'm quite sure that they were from the same accident but the other man was severely injured. The other doctors told me that a car rammed into him sideways, causing the bones in his legs to shatter. Thankfully it's only his bones, he could have died so easily if there was any internal bleeding."

 

Wait a sec, leg bones shatter? No internal bleeding? Car accident? Sounds a lot like Daehyun..or maybe it's just a coincidence. Hundreds aand thousands of people have accidents every day. She's probably not talking about Daehyun. But then again if it is Daehyun, why was Zelo even involved? maybe we were in the same accident and I was just to shocked to notice. He couldn't have been the one who drove into Daehyun. Because that guy is having his surgery now. Ugh. Whatever.

 

"Anyway, back to Junhong. So he was in this accident, he wasn't affected that much. I was surprised that there was actually no blood. Turns out, his heart went into cardiac arrest. All the doctors and I have concluded that maybe it was due to a certain type of shock, or maybe he's just too weak. We've found the cancer cells in his blood. I have called the cancer section and informed them and they actually told me that he is a patient there.

 

We exchanged information and current reports. I compared them and discovered that he is a lot more weak now due to the chemoteraphy and he was usually under a lot of stress of some sort. And he's also really fatigued. We performed the surgery on his and thank God it was sucessful. He's resting in the ICU now. It's just down the hall but you can't go in now because it's no longer visitors' hours. I apologize for that, I know that you would really like to visit him."

 

"Oh, that's alright. Thank you for telling me everything..I have to go see somebody now."

 

"Who is it?"

 

"Jung Daehyun, his room is over there?" The doctor bent a little backwards and saw the room number. She immediately checked the file that she had with her. The document printed "JUNG DAEHYUN" was sat on her lap. The doctor opened the file and started reading his medical history.

 

"He seems rather fine and healthy. Why is he even here? "

 

"Well, we got into a car accident today. A car hit us from behind and caused us to abruptly stop in the middle of a roundabout and I don't think the other person was looking when he was driving. He drove right into Daehyun's leg." I sighed, and then it hit me.

 

Zelo could've been the one who drove behind us. He probably hit us with his car on purpose so that we would get stuck at the roundabout and then we'd probably get killed. Judging from Zelo's childish ways, this was not a strange thing for him to do. He's been holding grudges since forever.

 

The question is..why did he do it?

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : I'm sorry if I don't make any sense on the last few paragraphs. My eyes keep falling shut and I'm so tired! FORGIVE ME BABYS. Anyway, tell me what you think! :D And what should be Zelo's 'legit' reason for purposely crashing their cars? 

 

Don't forget to comment and subscribe! 

 

THANK YOU