Threats

Complicated

 

“Do you know where Hyuna is? I haven’t seen her all day at school.” Jongup said to Youngjae as they were walking back home.

“No…now that you mention it, I haven’t seen her since yesterday.”

“I wonder where she is..”

“Maybe we should stop by her room later and check up on her.”

“Yeah, sure. Let’s do that.”

--

I woke up in a dark place on the floor. I pulled myself up and looked for a light switch. I finally found it after what seemed like forever. I looked around. The room was empty. Where am I? My head started pounding. I was scared. I don’t remember anything at all. I want to get out of this place.

Then suddenly, Himchan came out of nowhere and said, “You’re finally awake now! I’ve been waiting.”

“What am I doing here?” I asked him, confused as ever.

“Don’t you remember our little chat earlier?”

I tried to think as hard as I could. I didn’t remember talking to Himchan at all.

“Aww, so you don’t remember. Poor baby,” He said with a sickly, cute voice.

And then it hit me and everything started coming back to my memory. That night, at the park. Daehyun. Zelo. What Himchan said he did. I looked at him, my face filled with terror. I was so scared.

“Aww, don’t be scared.” He said as he came closer and he my cheek.

“Don’t touch me.” I said.

“Oooh, little girl’s trying to make threats. I am so terrified.” I pushed away his hand. “Let me tell you what you’re gonna do, little Hyuna. You don’t want anyone to know about this little event, do you?”

“No.” that was the only thing I could say to protect myself.

“Good. Then, you’re going to act as if nothing’s happened. And also, you need to go out with me.”

“I DON’T WANT TO GO OUT WITH YOU.”

“Don’t raise your voice. You have to. You’re my girlfriend after all.”

“WHAT?”

“IF YOU RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAIN, I SWEAR I WILL LEAVE YOU IN THIS ROOM AND YOU ARE GOING TO STARVE TO DEATH.”

“Fine...”

“Good girl. Now let’s go back to the hotel. You’re staying in my room tonight” he said with a wink. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the empty room.

Life just gets better, doesn’t it? I have a feeling that this is just the start.

 

--

Himchan held my hand tightly all the way to the hotel. He brought me to BAP’s room and when we entered, everyone turned around to look.

All of them were there, looking as shocked as I was. Himchan was the only one who was calm.

“Hey guys, so Hyuna and I are going out together now. She’s my girlfriend.” Himchan announced proudly while I just stood next to him cringing at the sound of his voice.

I looked over and saw Yongguk raise a brow. Jongup and Youngjae didn’t seem to mind. They just seemed happy to see me. Daehyun and Zelo on the other hand…

Zelo looked as if his whole world just crashed. His eyes were starting to fill up with tears. He glared at Himchan and I, full of anger and resentment. I felt terrible so I looked down. He suddenly stood up and left the room. And of course, he didn’t forget to slam the door behind him.

“Daehyun! Aren’t you happy for my yeobo and I?” Himchan asked with a smirk.

“Whatever.” Daehyun simply said. He did the same as Zelo except he walked out of the hotel room. When he walked past us, he glared at Himchan. He turned to me and said, “Bye, Hyuna. I thought you were different.”

I wanted to chase after him and tell him everything but Himchan tugged on my arm and said, “Let’s go to my room now.”

Why am I even alive.