A Walk In The Park Might Just Be The Worst Decision Ever

Complicated

Daehyun wanted to walk me upstairs but I told him I could do it myself. And I also needed some time alone to think. I was so confused. Daehyun just kissed me and confessed then BAM a few minutes later, Zelo comes in and tells me he saw the whole thing and he also confesses.

Oh my goodness. What do I do now. I thought running away would be a good thing. I didn't exactly "miss" home but....school there was better because everybody just let me be with myself. No one bothered me or tried to kiss me. No one confessed to me. I didn't have to think so much about guys. I never knew life could be so complicated.

On the other hand, I feel relieved that I've ran away. No more dealing with drunk hooligans sleeping in my living room which basically smells like a public toilet. No more getting hit or getting harassed. I actually feel good for once in my life. But these two boys have to come along and mess it all up.

Ugh. I just need some fresh air. It's already 8pm thought..there's no where to go..I took my coat and left the building. I didn't know where to go. I just needed to clear my head. I walked around for quite a while, passed by some drunk bastards on the streets who reminded me of my father.

I finally made up my mind and decided to go to the park where Daehyun had brought me earlier. I sat down on an empty bench facing the pond where ducks swam happily in the daylight. I closed my eyes and began to think.

"Hyuna? Is that you?"

I looked up at the person who abruptly interrupted my deep thoughts. It was Himchan. What a surprise. I thought.

"Oh, it is you. What are you doing here at night?"

"I came here to get some fresh air and think. Figure things out. It's...complicated. What are YOU doing here?"

"Oh...same reason..nothing big." He looked at me innocently. "Listen...about the other day...I want to apologize, I've been thinking a lot lately and I've come to realize...that I shouldn't have used you. If I like someone, I should treat them right and not use them just like that. I'm sorry if I hurt you..."

I looked at him in disbelief. Did Himchan just say he liked me? Oh no. This is not happening again. I came here to forget about what happened with Daehyun and Zelo and now Himchan just comes out of nowhere telling me that he likes me. What is this...

"You like me?" 

"Yes......"

"Oh..."

"I know you probably don't like me back..I just wanted to apologize and tell you." 

I froze in my seat...not knowing what to do. Everything became incredibly awkward and I wanted to leave. This plan to get fresh air and clear my head obviously failed. Thanks a lot, Kim Himchan. 

"I don't know what to say....I really don't." I told Himchan at last.

"it's okay, I don't expect you to say anything. Just tell me the truth, do you like anyone?" 

"I'm not even sure myself." I said with a cold laugh.

"It's alright, you can tell me. Maybe I can even help you figure things out."

"Truth is, I can't decide between Daehyun and Zelo. Earlier today, Daehyun brought me out here after school, we had so much fun together and before we went back, he kissed me and told me he likes me. " I stopped to swallow the lump in my throat. "But then when we went in the hotel, Zelo came out of nowhere and confessed to me..I actually don't know who I like..I need to figure out my feelings."

I turned to look at Himchan. I've never seen Himchan look like this, he usually just looked like some good-looking y guy who's full of himself. Now, he looks sad. I feel terrible.

"Tell me why you like them.."

"Well..I kinda like Daehyun because he seems cool and mysterious, I know. Stupid reason to like somebody. But I got to talk to him more today and I found out so much more about him." I looked down because I couldn't stand looking at Himchan's face. I felt so guilty and I'm not even sure why. "I like Zelo because he's......Zelo. He's so nice, and cute, friendly and don't forget helpful."

I wanted to say so much more about them like how Daehyun's lips make my knees weak and Zelo's blonde hair gives me butterflies. But I think that would be a little too much.

"wow..you seem to really like them..even thought just knowing them for this short time.." Himchan finally said after a long, awkward silence.

"Yeah.." I said, looking down and biting on my lower lip. I gathered up the courage to turn my head and look at Himchan. When I looked at him, he looked back at me. Staring into my eyes, my soul. He came closer and smashed his lips onto mine. 

I was shocked. I tried to push him away but he was too strong...just like everyone else. I tried kicking him but it was no use. I opened my eyes and I could see someone looking at us from the window..oh crap..that's not Zelo is it...no..it can't be..I'm just playing tricks with myself..

I tried to push him away as hard as I could but that didn't work so I bit his lip. He broke away from the kiss but he held my arms tightly. I screamed as loud as I could hoping that someone who come save me but no one was there.

I felt him put something over my mouth and nose...I out instantly and I had no idea what happened.

I really hope this is just a dream..