First day

Complicated

The room was dark. I couldn't see anything. I wanted to scream for help but I felt something covering my mouth. I tried to use my hands to remove it but alas, my hands were tied behind my back. Suddenly, the lights flickered on and I could see. I was in the middle of an empty room. I looked around to see if anyone or anything was there but it was empty. 

"What are you looking for, little Hyuna?" said a voice that I recognize. A voice I could never forget. It was my father. I turned to the front and saw him walking towards me slowly, with a grey baseball bat in hand. "You can never escape from me!" 

I wanted to escape but I knew I had no chance.  My screams were muffled by the cloth covering it. I was helpless. He came closer and swung the baseball bat with full force at my head. 

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I quickly sat up from the bed, panting. It was just a dream. It was just a dream. Thank god. I checked the time and unfornately, it was time for me to get up. I crawled out of bed and got ready. I decided to put on my best clothes for school today. It was the first day and I wanted to make a good impression on people. I don't want to be the old Hyuna, always quiet, no friends, and no one barely noticed her. I was basically invisible to the whole school. I got everything ready and did my hair.

I went over to Yongguk and the other guys' room . I figured we could go to school together. And I didn't want to be alone. Himchan (ugh) opened the door. He looked at me from head to toe and put his hands on his hips and said cooly, "What are you here for?"

"I'm looking for Jongup, Zelo and Youngjae, I thought it wouldn't be such a bad idea if we walked to school together."

Himchan just rolled his eyes at me and turned his back to me and shouted, "JONGUP, YOUNGJAE, ZELO. SOME GIRL IS LOOKING FOR YOU GUYS. SAYS SHE WANTS TO GO TO SCHOOL WITH YOU!"

"Some girl" ? Seriously? I can't believe I actually made out with this jerk.

Jongup, Zelo and Youngjae finally came to the door after a few mintues. "Sorry Hyuna. Had to drag Daehyunnie out of bed."

"Daehyunnie?"

"Oh, that guy with the mask remember? He's always so cranky in the mornings." Youngjae said.

"OH him..." so that's his name...Daehyunnie...that's so weird...weirdly cute...I like it..

Daehyunnie finally came out and five of us left for school. I was walking with Jongup at first, we were having a pretty good chat. I couldn't help but steal a few peeks at Daehyunnie..he looks so cool..with that mask on. He has this bad-boy aura that attracts me. Why am I even thinking this ugh. I think Jongup noticed me looking at Daehyunnie because he winked at me and went to walk with Youngjae.

So it was just Daehyunnie and I walking behind the three good-looking boys. I can't deny, it was pretty awkward. I didn't know what to say. So I decided to ask the easiest question ever. "So..Daehyunnie, how are you today?"

He looked at me and his eyes widenned. Oh my..those eyes.. "Daehyunnie?" he asked without even taking his mask off

"That's your name..isn't it?"

"ermmm...no..who told you about that?"

"I heard Jongup and Youngjae calling you that."

"Oh.."

ugh..I messed up..

"So what is your name?"

"My name's Daehyun."

"I'm Hyuna," I said and I held out a hand. He shook my hand and simply said, "Nice to meet you"

I couldn't help asking, "What's with the mask?"

"I like wearing masks.."

"Why?"

"It's sorta personal.."

"Oh..Sorry.." damn it..communicating with Daehyun is hard. and I still can't believe I actually called him Daehyun. 

"DAEHYUN. Take off your mask when you're talking!!" Youngjae ordered him.

"Fine..." He said, rolling his eyes. He took off his mask and I finally got to see his face. He looked way better with his mask off. His lips..He must be excellent at kissing..What am I thinking?? this isn't a time to think about kissing! I swear, my mind is so corrupted.

After about 15 minutes, we finally reached school. It was huge. Way bigger than my school back in Shanghai. We made our way through the gates and I could see girls gathering around us, swooning over the guys and throwing me dirty looks. "" I heard one of them say.

wow..less than 5 seconds in this school and I get called a . This will be interesting.

"Do you want me to take you to class?"

"Huh?" 

"Do you want..me..to take you to class..?" Zelo repeated slowly.

"Oh no, it's okay. I'll find my way there. Plus, I need to go to the toilet first." I smiled at him. I swear I caught him blushing.

"Okay, bye then! See you during lunch!"

"Bye!"

I finally found the toilet after looking almost everywhere. When I went in, there was a group of girls, all lined up in front of the mirrors putting on makeup. One of them saw me and said to some other girls, "THAT'S the girl that came in with BAP today. Ugh. Such a ."

The other girl glared at me and said, "She's not even pretty. Ew."

"Excuse me?" I raised my voice a little.

"Oh nothing, we just saw you coming into school with Jongup, Zelo, Youngjae and Daehyun aka BAP. They're ours. And if you dare touch them. You're dead." After saying that, the almost-perfect plastic looking girl walked past me and I caught a whiff of her chokingly pungent cherry scented perfume.

Wow...This doesn't sound good..