Truth comes out

Complicated

"What happened to you?" Zelo asked in shock. I looked at him unable to say anything. Then I realized that it wasn't just the two of us in the room. Daehyun was sitting next to him, pale as ever.

"N-nothing." I stuttered. "What's he doing here?" I point to Daehyun, in hopes of changing the subject.

"I came to visit my hyung, is there something wrong with that?"

"no.." I bit down on my lip to stop myself from bursting out into tears.

"Hyuna...come over here," Zelo gestured to me. I walked to him slowly, avoiding eye contact with the both of them. "Hyuna, look at me. You look you just got beat up...you almost look like me when Himchan almost killed me...who did this to you?"

"No one," I lied. "I just happened to fall down the stairs.."

"Do you think I'm stupid? I might have cancer but I am certainly not stupid."

I turned to look at Daehyun who was glaring at me with his intense eyes. He was not making this easier for me. His angry glare caused me to break down in tears. I cried hysterically for the longest time ever. Zelo held me while Daehyun just sat there like a total douchebag. I looked at Daehyun and said angrily, "Your stupid girlfriend did this to me! I was in the girls' toilet and she told me to kill myself because no one cared about me. She told me everything, Daehyun. I thought you liked me. And I actually liked you back. But turns out you've been making out with that ! I can't believe the things you said to her about me. I hate you, Jung Daehyun. I hate you with all my guts."

Daehyun looked confused as ever. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Zelo shouted at him to get out and never come back but he didn't get off the bed. Heck, he didn't even move. He looked me in the eye and pleaded, "Whatever Eunbi told you is not true. And she is not my girlfriend. You know I like you. I like you, and only you."

"Daehyun. Didn't you hear me already? I asked you to leave. Get out. And don't even think about coming to visit me again. You are not welcome here." Zelo growled. Daehyun got off the bed and walked out the door. 

--------

Daehyun walked to school with Youngjae and Jongup that morning. As he walked in the gates of school, he saw Eunbi looking at her own reflection with her little compact mirror. He rolled his eyes at her and continued walking. Eunbi noticed Daehyun and quickly trotted behind him. "Daehyunnie! Why won't you ever wait for me?" She asked in a voice which she thought was cute but to Daehyun, it made his ears bleed. He ignored her and walked faster. Eunbi was not happy about that, she grabbed his arm and tugged him towards her and said, "Wait up, baby."

"Don't touch me." Daehyun roared and yanked his arm out of Eunbi's tight grip causing her to stumble backwards a little. 

"Ow! Daehyunnie oppa! Don't be so violent. What happened to you?" Eunbi cried dramatically causing more people to look at them. Daehyun quickly walked away from the scene, avoiding Eunbi's silly remarks. Eunbi shouted across the hallway to Daehyun, "I'LL BE WAITING FOR YOU AT LUNCH!" People around her started snickering and laughing at her sorry . 

"What are you all looking at? Mind your own business." She spat out to everyone with an angry glare. Then, she proceeded to chase after Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup. And there I was, in the corner. Watching the whole episode.

---------

I had lunch alone in the cafeteria. Jongup and Youngjae had offered me to eat with them but I kindly rejected and told them I needed some time alone. Then, I saw him. Daehyun walked in the cafeteria expressionless with Eunbi literally clinging on to his arm. She seemed to enjoy sticking really close to him but he looked very annoyed and frustrated with her. He looked over and saw me sitting alone. I quickly looked down but unfortunately, I made eye contact with him. 

He looked hurt. There was this genuine sadness in his eyes that begged me to listen him out. He started walking towards my table. He sat down in front of me, with Eunbi still clinging on to him. I looked at Eunbi and she actually hissed at me. I looked at Daehyun and said, "What do you want?" 

"I want to talk to you,Hyuna. Just listen to me."

I thought about it for a second then I nodded slowly.

"Erm, your little chat is getting Sooooo boring. I'm just gonna go get some food now. I'll be back, oppa" Eunbi said in a sugary, sweet voice. "And ugh, Hyuna." She bent down and kissed Daehyun on the cheek. He flinched and immediately stood up and slapped her right in the face and growled, "Don't ever do that again. And don't ever talk to me again. Go. Away." 

The whole cafeteria silenced and everyone was looking at our table now. Daehyun was full of rage and Eunbi was on the floor crying as if she just got shot by a million guns. Daehyun grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the cafeteria before anything else could happen. I followed him dumbly, like a little puppy. 

"Hyuna. The other day at the hospital, I wanna apologize. I know you saw Eunbi and I kissing but I don't even like her. She literally forced herself on me. You have to believe me Hyuna. I really like you and I actually went back to zelo's room but then I saw you and him together..and I was crushed. I didn't know what to do. Everything Eunbi told you is fake, I've never even spoken to her before that incident. Please, just believe me."

"and what if I don't believe you?"

"Then...I won't bother you. I just want you to know the truth. I'm sorry, Hyuna. I hope you forgive me." And with that, he walked away from me.