Lucky

Complicated

LUCKY.

"Himchan hyung, the others were all freaking out looking for you! Where did you go?" the boy will blue hair exclaimed, out of breath. 

"I've been sitting here talking to this beautiful lady. Why don't you say hi to her? Hyuna, this is Zelo. My big baby." Himchan said gesturing to the blue haired boy.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry. I didn't see you. My name is Choi Joon Hong, but you can call me Zelo." after saying that, he flashed me a really nervous smile with his face turning tomato red. Oh my, this girl is pretty. So pretty. I hope I didn't embarrass myself.. Zelo thought.

"It's okay. Nice to meet you, Zelo." I smiled at him. This boy is damn cute. Are all the boys in Korea this cute? 

"Himchan hyung, the other hyungs are looking for you! You need to go!!" Zelo said. Hearing that, I felt a bit upset because I didn't want to be alone. I like talking to Himchan, despite the fact that he was a little bit too flirty. 

"Ugh, what do they want now?" Himchan said in a really annoyed tone.

"I don't know..they said it's important.."

"Fine. I'll go." Himchan rolled his eyes at Zelo. "Wanna come along, Hyuna?" His expression instantly changed from annoyed to cheerful when he looked at me.

"Sure!" I don't have anything to do or anywhere to go anyway. Zelo walked in front of us awkwardly while Himchan walked by my side. Did I just become friends with these two good looking guys? I don't believe it. I really don't. I never knew what the feeling of having friends feel like...I kinda like it. After 15 years of living, I finally felt, lucky. Lucky to have met friends.