Funeral fights?

Complicated

 

The ceremony ended and my promise to myself to not shed a tear obviously failed. When Zelo’s parents were giving their speeches, I literally cried a river. Or two, maybe three, I’m not too sure.

 

I stood up from my seat and went to look for Yongguk, Youngjae and Jongup. Himchan had approached me earlier saying he needed to talk to me but I obviously don’t want to so, I tried my best to avoid running into him.

 

I went over to where I thought Yongguk was at but, I couldn’t find him. Everyone was wearing the same colour. I extended my neck to get a better look. I felt someone pull on my wrist and I immediately turned around.

 

“What do you want?” I hissed through my gritted teeth when I saw Himchan was the one who was holding on to my wrist.

 

“I want to talk to you, to apologize, for being such a jerk to you…” he said.

 

“Jerk? You want to apologize to me for you being a jerk to me? I think an apology is too little. You me. And you beat Zelo up. How do you expect me to ever forgive you?” I said, raising my voice a little.

 

“Listen,” he said, tightening his grip on me, “I know everything I did to you and Zelo was…wrong and I am really, truthfully sorry.”

 

“What you did to Zelo is completely unforgivable. You beat him up and he had to get admitted to the hospital!”

 

“But, at the hospital he found out he had cancer! Shouldn’t you, all of you thank me for that? He could’ve died so much earlier and we would’ve never known why!” Himchan shouted.
 

“Thank, you? Why on earth would I want to thank you? Believe me, the last thing I want to do right now is stand here and talk to you!” I screamed hysterically.

 

The two of us screaming at each other definitely attracted the attention of everyone else there. Great, maybe I don’t have to look for Yongguk after all. Maybe he can come here and beat the crap out of Himchan. I

 

“How’s that precious little boyfriend of yours, huh? He freaking ran me over with his car!” Himchan said.

 

“Don’t you even think about bringing Daehyun into this conversation. He has nothing to do with this. And yeah, he might’ve ran over you but did he leave you on the road to die? No. He brought you to the hospital. When you beat up Zelo, all you did was just laugh at him!” I screamed. It seemed like we were having a competition of who could scream louder.

 

“Why isn’t even he here now, huh? What? Is he too jealous that you fell in love with Zelo but not him? Or did Zelo hate him so much that his own parents didn’t even bother to invite him to the funeral?”

 

With that, he had definitely crossed the line.

 

I slapped him across the face before lunging forward at him, kicking and punching him everywhere.