Arriving

Complicated

The plane landed in Seoul, South Korea about two hours later.  After going through airport security, I took a cab to the closest hotel I could find. I checked in a room and put my bag down. I sat on my bed and the realization is finally sinking in. I ran away from my father. He cannot abuse me anymore. I am now in South Korea. I basically have nothing. I have no friends. I don't know anyone. I don't even have a school to go. I really need to figure out what to do.

I changed and went to the hotel's cafe to have a drink in hopes of calming my mind. All the thinking is giving me a major headache. I sat down at an empty table and ordered a chocolate milkshake. When I was waiting for my drink to come, I looked out the window, admiring the view of Seoul city. I was so amazed by the beauty of the city I barely realized that someone sat in the empty seat in front of me and was looking at me until I heard him clear his throat.

I jumped slightly at that sound and I turned to look at the stranger. My jaw nearly dropped when I saw him. There sat a guy who is very much attractive with black hair spiked up and cute eyes and he was smirking. He said, "Hey there."

I felt myself turning red. This can't be real. A perfect looking guy is sitting right in front of me, talking to me! Boys back in Shanghai don't even look I me. "Hi," I said in a really small voice while looking down. I couldn't look at his face, it was too perfect. 

"I was sitting over there and I saw you, I thought you looked kinda lonely so I decided to come over. You don't mind me sitting here, do you?" He asked me. Oh my god, he is actually speaking to me. An attractive guy is actually speaking to me! This is actually real! I shook my head and looked up slightly. We made eye contact and he raised an eyebrow, then winked at me in a flirty manner. 

I cleared my throat and asked, "What's your name?" He straightenned up and held out a hand and said, "I'm Kim Himchan. What about you? and if you don't mind me asking, where are you from?" 

I took his hand and shook it, "My name is Hyuna. I'm from Shanghai, I just arrived in Seoul about an hour ago." His hands have got to be the softest hands ever.  I thought to myself.

"That's a really beautiful name," he smiled. And then he added in a more serious tone, "just like your face"

"Thanks...." I looked down and blushed heavily.

"What made you come here?"

"..well..it's kind of a long story..and it's quite personal, really."

"We've got time. And you can trust me." Himchan said with a wink.

Oh god. This guy winks a lot. I'm starting to think that he's just one of those guys who only wants . But then again, who would want to have with me? I don't know if I should really tell him or not....I've got nothing to lose..oh well..

"I came here to..."

A tall blonde boy with a bit of blue in his hair suddenly ran over to our table and said, "Himchan hyung! I finally found you!"