Even more complications

Complicated

Himchan closed the door behind him and locked it. It was only me and him now...again. He came up to me, grabbed my waist and said, "it's only me and you tonight, baby."

I was so frustrated. How dare he touch me. I slapped him right across the face.

"AHH!" He yelled. He looked angrily at me while cupping his cheek. "HOW DARE YOU?"

"Sorry, I just felt like it." I said back to him trying to sound as cocky as possible.

"ugh. Whatever." He rolled his eyes and let go of his cheek. His one perfectly cute face now has a red hand mark on it. I couldn't help but smile a little to myself.

--

That night was probably one of the longest nights ever. I was forced to share a bed with Himchan and he kept trying to touch me. I quietly crept of out the bed and lay on the floor after he had fallen asleep. I didn't want to be anywhere near him.

Mirning finally came and I went to school with the boys.

"So how's Himchan treating you so far?" Jongup asked me with a teasing tone. I puked a little in my mouth when I heard him say his name.

"he's fine," I said plainly.

"I hope you're having lots of fun with him." Zelo suddenly spat out. "Still can't believe it. Ugh."

"chill, Zelo. What's with you lately? You've been so..pissy. Exactly like Daehyun." Youngjae stated, clearly not knowing what happened between us all.

"nothing."

"Whatever you say baby Zelo, whatever you say." I turned and looked at Zelo with an apologetic face, but as expected, he did nothing in return.

--

It was lunch and I didn't feel like eating anything. I just wanted to be alone. I came here to be free. But instead, I'm Himchan's prisoner now. Ugh. I wish I could tell someone about this situation.

I was so lost in my own thoughts that I didn't even notice that Zelo was standing right in front of me until he said , "What's really up with you and Himchan? And Daehyun. Tell me, I want to hear the truth."

"we're ...sort of..together. That's about it. And about Daehyun, I don't really know."

"so you're just playing with Daehyun? You've secretly been chasing after Himchan all this while? And what about me! Were you playing with me too? Cause it sure seems that way."

wow..I really want to tell him the truth to make myself feel not this guilty. I didn't mean to hurt him. He's so nice..

"are you gonna tell me, or not?"

"..Zelo, I wish I could...but I can't. Sorry,"

"Isthat all you've got?" Zelo shook his head in disgust. "I actually thought you were nice. You're terrible."

"I'm so sorry, Zelo..I-"

"Save it for Himchan." He said, interrupting me halfway. "I don't even wanna hear it. I just want to know something. And you better tell me the truth."

"what is it." I managed to swallow the giant lump that had formed in my throat.

"Do you like me?" He looked at me with those eyes, filled with hurt, anger, tears.

"I-I don't know...I need to figure out my feelings.."

he didn't say anything after that. He just looked into my eyes one last time and walked away. He slammed his fist into one of the lockers. I wanted to chase after him but in my heart I knew, I had caused him too much pain and the best thing for me to do is let him be.

--

Even thought school was over, I didn't want to go back to the hotel. So I decided to stay back and study in the library. I got a few books from one of the shelves and laid them in front of me. I opened one of the books and began to read until I felt a slight tap on my shoulder. I looked up and found out its actually Daehyun. Oh shoot.

"Can we talk." He said, his voice lacking life. I nodded.

"then lets go outside. I wanna talk about something serious."

my heart was beating a million times faster than it was before. Why does he want to talk to me? Is it about Himchan? Ugh. I'm so sick of people constantly bringing him up. If only they knew...

He brought me outside to the soccer field. We sat down on the grass and he finally broke the silence by saying, "do you like me."

wow...that was direct.

"Answer me, Hyuna. Do you like me. Or do you actually like Himchan. Or is it Zelo."  His voice...was so flat. I couldn't tell if he was asking a question or not.

I knew I had to lie to him to save myself from eternal humiliation. "I like.."

"Who. Just spit it out."

"Himchan and I are together."

"I didn't ask you about that. I'm asking you about who you really like. You can't keep on hurting me like this."

"Why do you like me.."

"You're perfect."

"Oh.."

It remained silent for a few minutes until, "I brought you out here for a reason. I want to know if you like me or not. And now you aren't telling me anything."

"I really don't know Daehyun..I don't want to hurt anyone but-"

"But what? You've already hurt me enough. And you've ruined my friendship with Zelo. I didn't even know he liked you. And then he saw me kissing you and now he hates me and won't talk to me, and what's worse is that Youngjae and Jongup are on his side. I don't have anyone to talk to. Yongguk refuses to talk to me, Zelo and Himchan. He says this situation is too childish. Thanks a lot Hyuna." And with that, he stood up and left me crying,alone in the middle of an empty soccer field.