This Day Just Gets Weirder And Weirder

Complicated

I walked out of my last class and out of the gates of school. I saw Daehyun standing at the gate, smirking at me. I went over to him and he suggested that we'd walk home together.

We talked. We actually talked. He seems so different from his usual self. All he usually does is just hide behind that mask and look down at his iPad. He doesn't even speak. 

We passed by a park and Daehyun looked at me weirdly. "What? Is there something on my face?"

"No..."

"then why are you looking at me like that?"

"You're cute," Daehyun chuckled. I felt my cheeks turning red.

"Thanks..you're quite cute yourself too.." I said quietly hoping that he would not hear. But he obviously did. He grabbed my hand, just like how Zelo did earlier and started to walk towards the park.

"Where Are we going?"

"The park, just to walk around and spend time. I like spending time with you."

We walked around joking and laughing. He even bought us an ice cream and we shared it. It was about 6 in the evening when the sun started to set and Daehyun said, "It's time to go home now."

I felt a little bit sad because I liked spending those few hours with Daehyun. I really did. We continued to walk back home and just before we reached the hotel, he pulled me aside and kissed directly on the lips.

I was shocked. I didn't know what to do. I never thought that Daehyun would ever speak to me but now he's standing here kissing me? Oh well, might as well enjoy it while it lasts. When he finally pulled away, I looked into his eyes and asked, "What was that for?"

"I really like you." Daehyun said smiling at me. He bent down and kissed my forehead and brought me into a tight bear hug. I just hugged him back not knowing what to do or what to say. My heart beats were getting faster and faster, the butterflies in my stomach wouldn't go away. After a while, we let go of each other and went back to the hotel.

"Hyuna!" I heard someone call me. I turned back and there was Zelo, standing alone. Watery, red eyes. He obviously had been crying. I quickly went over to him and asked

"What's wrong Zelo?" 

"I saw."

"Saw what?"

"That kiss. Everything. How could you? I thought you liked me back. When I held your hand at school today you didn't let go. I was so happy and I thought I actually had a chance with you but no, turns out, you're just like everyone else. You fell for Daehyun."

"What...?" I couldn't believe what I just heard. Did Zelo really just say he liked me? Daehyun just told me he liked me a few minutes ago..this day just gets weirder and weirder..

"You heard me. Thanks a lot, Daehyun." Zelo said furiously. He used his sleeve and wiped his eyes.

"No problem, baby Zelo." Daehyun said, smirking at Zelo with a slight hint if victory in his tone.

Zelo turned his back and walked away from us.

"Come on baby, lets go." Daehyun said as he pulled me away from that spot.

am I dreaming or...