I don't know where I am

Complicated
I woke up and found myself lying on the cold, hardwood floor. I tried to get up but I felt weak, dehydrated. I couldn't do anything but just lie there, helplessly. I didn't even have the strength to call for help. It would be useless too..I thought to myself because there was no one else in the room except myself. I put my head down and started crying. I'm trying to remember what happened. I'm trying to solve the mystery. But somehow, I just can't. There's a possiblity that my father might have found me and captured me and took me back into his control or I could've just randomly passed out and some "friendly" strangers took me in. Hmm...that doesn't seem much like it. Then it hit me. I went out at night to the park to get some fresh air and there, I met Himchan. We talked for a while, I told him about Daehyun and Zelo. He forced a kiss on me..then he..put a cloth over my mouth and i passed out.. It's all coming back to me. The memories of last night. And as if I called for him, Himchan entered the room with his usual bad boy swagger. He knelt down and said to me, "How's my baby princess today?" "I am not yours." I croaked with what's left of my voice. "Shhhh baby, don't speak. It'll hurt your throat. You were screaming so much last night. You were great, by the way." He gave me a wink and I almost threw up in my mouth. "Great at what?" I tried to sound as mad as possible. I think it failed... "Oh you know, you and I did it." "What...?" "Yeah." "YOU ME? "Wouldn't exactly put it like that but basically, yeah I did." I don't even know how to react to that. I felt the hot tears coming out of my eye sockets and rolling down my cold cheeks. "Aww , poor baby. Don't cry." "don't. touch. me" I said when Himchan tried to touch my head. "Well, I don't know what to do with you. And you sure as hell won't be telling anyone. Because if you did, you'll be dead."