Jongup's crush

Complicated

"Yongguk, where are the others?" I sniffed.

 

"Jongup and Youngjae are over at Daehyun's room. They're making sure he doesn't freak out or anything." He patted my head, "It's okay now, Hyuna. He's gone now. He won't be able to hurt you anymore. You're safe now."

 

"Thank you again, Yongguk."

 

"It's alright. You should stop crying, you know? I don't think that look suits you very much." He said to me in a joking manner. I smacked his arm and we both laughed. "We should go visit Daehyun now, let him know you're okay."

 

"Sure thing."

 

--

 

Yongguk and I walked over to where Daehyun was staying and we entered the room. Daehyun's face immediately lit up when he saw me walking in through the door. Youngjae and Jongup rushed over and bear-hugged me.

 

"I'm so glad you're okay!" Youngjae said and he gave me a kiss on the forehead. Jongup did the same and I blushed. 

 

"Hey guys! Stop touching my girlfriend, okay?" Daehyun said, pretending to be angry at them. I stepped out of the hug and went over to Daehyun. I enveloped him in a tight hug and he gladly returned the hug. He kissed me and I could hear Youngjae, Yongguk and Jongup making gag noises at the back.

 

"Shut up, guys! You guys are just jealous because you don't have you can't get any girls on your own." Daehyun retorted.

 

Youngjae choked on his own saliva and said, a little bit too loudly, "That's not true! I totally have a date with that girl from school!"

 

"Oh, really? What's her name? How did you guys meet? How old is she? Most importantly, does she even exist?" Daehyun laughed.

 

"Her name is err....Hye..ri...yeah! Her name is Hyeri. Lee Hyeri. She's in my um..chemistry class. She's probably just a bit younger than me. Of course she's real! We have so many things in common, like..."

 

"Like...?"

 

"Like um...yeah," Youngjae stuttered and it was so obvious that he was lying about the girl. "You know what? Just forget I told you about her!"

 

"So, Lee Hyeri doesn't exist?" Yongguk snickered.

 

"HYUNG! I thought you were on my side!!! You're just like Daehyun. So. Damn. Evil." Youngjae pouted and everyone; except Daehyun because he's bed-ridden, almost fell to the floor laughing. Youngjae blushed so hard there probably hasn't been a shade of red that red. 

 

"What about you, Jongup? Do you have a 'girlfriend' too?" Yongguk asked, clutching to his stomach for air. 

 

And this time, it was Jongup's turn to blush heavily. And, all of us knew the answer straight away. "Spill the beans!" I said to him.

 

"Okay, fine." He said whilst looking at the ground as if it were the most interesting thing on the universe right now. "I don't have a girlfriend...yet. I do have a girl that I like but, I'm not sure if she likes me back or not. We've been hanging out at school a lot. We actually have a lot of classes together and oh! She said she's not quite good in Math and she wants me to tutor her this weekend. She is so perfect." Jongup said dreamily.

 

Youngjae scoffed and said, "We all know who's the Math genius here and it's clearly not you."

 

Yongguk smacked Youngjae's stomach causing him to wail in pain. "Don't worry, Jongup. Youngjae's just jealous that an actual girl wants you to tutor her. And also, don't worry Youngjae, I'm sure you will find your 'real girl' one day." Yongguk tried to keep a straight face while saying that but he cracked up at the end. And just like that, we were all laughing at Youngjae, again.

 

"So, what's the girl's name?" I asked curiously. I seemed to be the only one who cared. The others just seemed like they wanna laugh and make fun of Youngjae or Jongup. 

 

"Her name is Inhee and she is superb. Her eyes are so big and mesmerizing. Everytime she smiles, her nose would scrunch up in the cutest way ever. Her whole face is just so...angelic...and perfect...and beautiful. I think I want to marry her."

 

"Woah, woah, woah. Slow down there, kid. You gotta remember, you're still a kid and don't even think of marraige now. You're too young. And you need to get a job before getting married because I don't wanna help you pay anything." Yongguk immediately said when he heard the word 'marry'.

 

"Ugh, Yongguk's right. But, since when did you become so...deep with your words?" Youngjae squinted at Jongup.

 

"I've...been helping Inhee out with her literature. I googled up big words and memorized them so that I would sound smart. 'Cause like...girls like smart guys, right?"

 

"Awww, Jongup! You're so sweet! From what you're telling me, I bet Inhee likes you back!" At this point, I was basically the only one saying positive things to him.

 

"Yeah, you should like..take her for a walk in the park. Bake her a cake, or some cupcakes. Get her some flowers. Set up a picnic with romantic candle lights and all." Daehyun said thoughtfully. "And then, you have to buy her a diamond ring and ask her to marry you." Daehyun gave Jongup a cheeky smile. "Or you know, ring pops work too!"

 

"Stop it guys! You're making Jongup feel uncomfortable."

 

"Fine." Yongguk, Youngjae and Daehyun groaned.

 

"Thanks, Hyuna. You are the best. I think I'll tell her this weekend after our study date. I really hope she agrees to be my girlfriend."

 

"I hope so, too. Good luck to you, buddy." I said as I ruffled his hair. 

 

"Oh! I suddenly remembered. Hyuna, I have some really um..important stuff that I need to tell you." Yongguk said, suddenly looking very uncomfortable.

 

"Okay, what is it?"

 

"Erm..I think we need to discuss this outside...alone"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : Jongup and Youngjae finally came back to the story! What do you think Jongup will do to confess? How do you think the whole confession will go? WHAT DOES YONGGUK WANT TO TALK TO HYUNA ABOUT? :OOOO should there be a spin-off about Daehyun and Hyuna and everyone else's future? and also, will Youngjae ever get a girlfriend? XD 

 

okay, goodbye I am done. PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :DDD 

 

oh, and also, please read my other fics :)

Bite Me

Into a New World?