I've been waiting for this moment for my whole life

Complicated

"What makes you think that? I've ran away from you once, I can do it again."

 

"Stupid girl. Who do you think you are?" He raised his right hand and slapped me across the face. I wanted to scream but he had used his left hand to cover my mouth. So I did what any other person would do. I sank my teeth into his hand.

 

"!" He removed his hand and screamed in pain. I scoffed and rolled my eyes. "Don't you dare disrespect me like that again."

 

"I do what I want." I simply said cooly.

 

"I'm not lying when I said I will kill you with my bare hands so, just shut the hell up. I don't wanna listen to any of your stupid crap anymore. When we get back you have to clean the house, cook for me and do anything else I want you to do. I am not letting you go back to school. I'm going to take away your phone and laptop so you won't be able to contact that little boyfriend of yours. I'm gonna go talk to the nurses outside and convince them to let you get out of the hospital by tonight. Don't you dare move."

 

He left the room and slammed the door. I quickly grabbed my bag and fished out my phone. I figured that I couldn't really call Daehyun or anyone in that matter cause my father could probably hear me speaking from outside, so I texted instead. I texted Daehyun first, telling him what ward I'm in and I also told him that my father has found me and I told him not to worry. 

 

And then, I texted Yongguk, Youngjae and Jongup. I told them the same thing except I said more to them. I told them how my father had threatened to kill me and how he had already slapped me. I also said that he's trying to get me out of the hospital as fast as possible so he can bring me back to Shanghai. 

 

A reply from Yongguk came just after a few seconds I sent that text. The reply said, "Hang in there, Hyuna. We're coming and we have help."

 

I breathed a sigh of relief and placed my phone under the white hospital pillow. The door opened a few minutes later, revealing my very furious father standing there. "So, the hospital lady said that you can't be discharged until tomorrow morning. I guess I just have to stay here overnight and watch over you just in case you feeling like running away from me, again."

 

He sat on the chair at the other end of the room and glared at me like a hawk. 

 

Yongguk where are you? I need you now. I need to get out of here. 

 

I rested my head on the pillow and felt my phone vibrate. I couldn't answer it because he is in the same room as I am so I simply prayed in my head that Yongguk had arrived at the hospital. 

 

And my prayers were answered, for once.

 

Yongguk and some other kinda gangster-looking people barged into the room. "Thank you, God." I whispered silently. 

 

My father on the other hand, wasn't thanking God or anything. Instead, he looked so angry and stunned at the same time it looked like his head was going to explode. "Who the do you all think you are? Just barging in like that. Don't you all have manners?"

 

Yongguk fearless took a few steps toward him and grabbed him by the collar. I froze in my bed, I had a sense that a fight was going to go down right there and I wasn't exactly in the mood for it. My father tried to push Yongguk off but Yongguk was a million times stronger than him, thank God, again. Yongguk slammed him against the wall and growled in his face, "I think I should be the one asking you if you have manners or not. Threatening Hyuna like that? I'm pretty sure you don't even have any sanity."

 

"When you let me go I'm going to strangle you and snap your neck, kid!" 

 

"I am not a kid, for your information." Yongguk hissed in his face and let go of his collar and shoved him against the wall again.

 

"Why you little-" My father lifted his two hands and just as he was about to put them around Yongguk's neck to strangle him, two policemen came in with their guns equipped and all, looking pretty damn legit. 

 

"Excuse me, sir. You are arrested for domestic abuse. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you can say and will be used against you in a court of law.You have the right to have an attorney present during questioning. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you." And then the police officer did something that I was waiting to happen for the longest time ever. He took his two hands and handcuffed them together. He and the other policeman led him out of the room, leaving me, Yongguk and his gangster-looking friends in the room.

 

"Hyuna, are you okay? Why are you crying?" Yongguk rushed over to me and hugged me.

 

"Thank you, thank you so much."

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N : happy ending? haha, yay :D

this fic is gonna end in a few chapters which is like, very soon :') I'm thinking of writing a spin-off about how Daehyun, Hyuna and everyone else's life is gonna be like in the future so, look forward to that! In the mean time....go check out my other fics :>

Into a New World? 
Bite Me.

THANK YOU PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT. I LOVE YOU ALL.