Life ruiner

Complicated

"What the hell are you talking about?" I screamed at Yongguk, oblivious to the whole situation. "Where are we going?! Who was that on the phone?"

 

"It was Himchan. He said he's at the hospital, he was visiting Daehyun and something happened." Yongguk said.

 

"What happened?" I wanted I scream but I was completely exhausted.

 

"I don't know exactly what happened but all I know is that we have to get there quick." 

 

"Don't cry, Hyuna..." Jongup said in a small voice when he saw the tears in my eyes.

 

"I can't stop... The tears just keep flowing..." I said slowly, "When will things be okay? I ran away from home because I was abused so much and now all of this happens. I don't know what to do..."

 

"I'm sorry..." Jongup whispered.

 

"Don't be." I chuckled bitterly, "You didn't do anything wrong. I did. If I never came here, we would've never met and all this drama would've never existed and Zelo would still be alive. I'm such a life ruiner.

 

"Don't be like that, Hyuna. I don't regret meeting you..."

 

"We'll, you should. I ruined everything... One of your best friends died and Daehyun...he's hurt and its all because of me. If I never existed everything would be fine." I sobbed.

 

"We're here already. Get out of the car and save your life story for later." Yongguk said in a stern voice.

 

All of us did as we were told. We literally ran to Daehyun's ward. Himchan was sittin outside at the waiting room. He looked as anxious and worried as we were. Yongguk approached him first and asked, "Where's Daehyun? How is he? What the hell actually happened?"

 

"He's in the examination room. I don't know what happened. I just went in and he freaked out, then everything just happened." Himchan explained.

 

"You're useless." Yongguk scolded him.

 

yongguk headed over to the receptionist and asked for details about Daehyun. All of us were instructed to sit down while the nurses check on Daehyun. We sat face to face with Himchan because those were the only available seats. Yongguk and him seemed to be playing a glaring game. The glare that they threw each other could literally kill people. I was afraid that one of them might snap and attack the other.

 

After about what seemed like an eternity, the nurse that attended us earlier came out to speak to us. 

 

"How is he?" I instantly asked.

 

"He is fine for now. He just went through a slight panic attack earlier. What triggered it seemed to be your friend over here," the nurse gestured to Himchan, "He felt a wide range of emotions and his heart could not handle that much stress so we had to tranquilize him. He is still sleeping now but you can go check on him, one at a time."

 

"I'll go first!" Himchan offered.

 

"I'm afraid that would be advised, Sir. Since Daehyun got a panic attack from seeing you earlier, you have to remain at least 20 feet away from him for the time being." The nurse smiled weakly at Himchan who was snarling back at her.

 

"I will go in first!" I stood up and said.

 

The nurse nodded at me and led me to his room. I went into his room and the familiar feeling of a silent hospital room came back. I sat next to his bed and looked at him. I his cheek slightly. He flinched and opened his eyes.

 

"Hyuna..." He said with a weak voice.

 

"Sshh, you need your rest. Don't say anything for now." I told him.

 

He smiled at me and opened his mouth to speak again, "I just want to say, I love you, Hyuna."


 

Authors note : sorry if there's a lot of errors or anything... I typed this chapter with my iPod touch an it's really hard for me :( anyway, tell me what you think! :D