Pure Humiliation and Disrespect

Complicated

 

“What the hell do you guys think you’re doing!” a loud voice screamed at Himchan and I. “Stop fighting and get your asses up this instant!”

 

Himchan and I heard the orders clearly but neither one of us moved away. We continued tackling each other. I was punching and kicking him and he was pulling my hair and trying to stop the punches.

 

“Stupid , get off me or I’m gonna ing kill Daehyun!” Himchan shouted.

 

“You’re the stupid here! How dare you say something like that to me! ing moron!” I shouted back at him.

 

I felt a pair of arms pulling me away from Himchan. I continued kicking as the rage took over my body. Jongup attempted to pull Himchan away but he got a punch in the nose instead.

 

He fell to the ground and screamed in pain, “My nose! What the hell, Himchan! I’m bleeding!”

 

I felt like pouncing on him and attacking him again after seeing what he just did to Jongup but the arms that were holding me back were too strong.

 

“Let go of me!” I said and tried to free myself from the iron grip.

 

“No, I don’t want you to fight Himchan anymore. If I let go, I know what you’re exactly going to do,” Youngjae said.

 

“You !” Himchan shouted as he stepped closer to me.

 

I opened my mouth to spit another insult at him but I got beaten to it by none other than, Yongguk.

 

“Both of you shut the hell up and listen to me. What do you guys think you’re doing? This is a funeral, for god’s sake!” Yongguk said in a stern voice. It was obvious that he was furious and trying to keep his cool, “Both of you are stupid es!”

 

“You know why you’re a stupid ?” he asked, looking at Himchan and me, “You two have no self respect or any respect in general! This is Zelo’s funeral. If you wanna fight, go somewhere else! His family is already having a hard time, having to lose their beloved son. How do you think it makes them feel when they find out that their son’s friends were throwing punches at each other at his funeral?”

 

“I am so sick with dealing with all this kind of bull. I can’t tolerate it anymore.” Yongguk shook his head in disappointment, “Himchan, you’re going to have to find your own ride home. I do not ever want to see you again after this. And for you, Hyuna, you better behave or I won’t send you home either. Got it?”

 

I nodded and bit down on my lip. The feeling of humiliation washed over me when I felt hundreds of pairs of eyes staring at us and the scene that we caused.

 

Himchan on the other hand, wasn’t too nice about Yongguk’s little lecture. “Oh, Bang Yongguk, who the do you think you are?” he laughed bitterly, “You have no right to tell me what to do. I do not live under you nor do I want to have anything to do with you anymore. Just, off. All of you.”

 

He turned his back on us and walked out of the cemetery.



 

 

Author's note : Hello everyone! :D Sorry for lack of updates and short chapters. School has started and I'm not exactly looking forward to it, boooo. I have 16 periods on Mondays and Tuesdays T_T idk how I'm going to survive....and this is just the start...there's gonna be so much more extra classes D: Anyways, thank you all for reading and subscribing!

 

Pleaseeee leave some comments and tell me what you think :D