I Can't Believe What I Just Did

Complicated

I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I JUST DID

After walking for about 15 minutes, we reached a room. Zelo knocked on the door and someone immediately answered it. "THERE YOU GUYS ARE!" a very deep, y voice said. "Sorry Yongguk hyung, Himchan was just having fun flirting with his new girlfriend" Zelo playfully said and nudged Himchan.

"She's not my girlfriend yet, Zelo." Himchan said back to Zelo and patted him on the back. "Hey Yongguk, this is Hyuna." Himchan said to the guy with the deep, y voice and pointed at me. I looked up and saw a guy with blonde hair and some pink in it smiling down at me. Wow, that smile.

"Hey Hyuna. Did Himchan try anything on you yet?" Yongguk said to me in a somewhat playful tone. I was so confused. Yongguk must've seen the change in my facial expression. He then said, "I'm just kidding. You guys can come in. But seriously, if Himchan tries anything on you..."

"He's just joking. I'm a nice guy." Himchan smirked. 

All three of us went into the hotel room. There was three other guys inside. Two of them were playing video games together and the other was sitting alone with an iPad in hand and a mask on his face. He looked mysterious. "Hey everyone! Say hi to Hyuna! and introduce yourselves. She's our new friend!" Zelo, the cute one said. 

"Hi, I'm Jongup and this is Youngjae." said one of the guys playing video games, the guy who was playing with him, (Youngjae) looked up and smiled and said hi. I looked over to the mysterious guy with the iPad, half-expecting him to introduce himself , half-expecting him not to say anything. "Daehyun! get off the iPad and say hi. We've talked about this before." Himchan said with a tone...a tone that sounded, motherly?

The guy with the iPad let out a deep sigh and said without even looking at me. His eyed were glued to his iPad. "Hi Hyuna, my name is Daehyun. Nice to meet you." Well that was polite of him.

"Hi everyone, it's nice to meet you all" I said, smiling.

"And now, I'm gonna take Hyuna to my room and we're gonna talk so see you all later." Himchan said, winking to the guys. HImchan brought me to his room and we sat down on the couch. He suddenly looked deeply into my eyes, I looked back. I can't believe he's so close to my face. He looks even better close up. I thought to myself with my heart rate accelerating every second. 

He leaned in closer and put his lips on mine. After a few seconds, I felt his hot, wet tongue entering my mouth. No one has ever kissed me before so this was all new to me. I let his tongue enter. I know I've only met him for less than an hour but this was too good to be true. We kissed even more and he carried me to his bed. 

We started making out passionately on the bed. His kissed my neck and I felt his hand going up the back of my shirt. It was crazy, really. Here I am, making out with a total stranger I just met an hour ago. I don't even know anything about him. Honestly, I didn't even care, I enjoyed this too much.

The door suddenly opened and we heard someone say, "HIMCHAN, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? THIS IS MY ROOM!!" Himchan and I stopped and sat up. There stood Zelo at the door with wide eyes, filled with shock looking at both of us. 

"I'm so sorry." I said, looking down, obviously humiliated. 

"No, don't apologize." Himchan said, " JoonHong, you and I are gonna have a talk." He stood up from the bed, closed the door and walked towards Zelo and pulled his shirt collar and pushed him against the wall. 

"What was that for?" HImchan said to Zelo angrily.

"Hyuna seems like a very nice girl...I didn't want you to use her.."

"I could've had with her! She's so hot. When will you ever understand Zelo? I know you're just 16 but still.."

"I'm really sorry...let go of me.." 

"Whatever" Himchan let go of Zelo's shirt and slammed his fist into the wall. He went back into the room and said to me with an apologetic face

"Sorry about that. Zelo's a real . He's only 15." He rolled his eyes and said, "Kids" After hearing Himchan call Zelo a kid...I just realized that I don't even know how old Himchan is...

"How old are you?"

"I'm 22."

"Oh my god...I thought you were my age." I said in shock.

"How old are YOU?"

"I'm only fifteen.."

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME? WHAT THE ." Himchan said in full rage.

Yongguk opened the door and said "I heard Himchan screaming. Is everything okay?" Himchan glared at me and then looked at Yongguk ,"Nothing's wrong." then he just walked past Yongguk and left the room. After a few seconds, I heard a door slam loudly.

"What's with him?" Yongguk asked me, full of concern.

"He kissed me..and we were so close to doing..but then I just found out he's 22 years old..I'm only 15. He got mad at me."

Yongguk looked at me in disbelief and said, "wow...I didn't know..I'm sorry Hyuna..Himchan always does careless things. He probably got mad at you because you're underaged and it's illegal for adults to have with minors..He almost got arrested once for that.."

"Oh..." I looked down. Ashamed to be judged by Yongguk.

"It's okay. I don't judge. Just be careful next time." Yongguk gave me a friendly smile, "Wanna get something to eat?"

"sure.."

I really cannot believe what I just did. I feel so stupid. So ashamed. I shouldn't have came up at all. I hope he'll forgive me.