Class

Complicated

After that strange encounter in the toilet, I walked to my home room. I opened the door and walked in. The lady standing in front of the class - who I assume is the teacher said to me, "You must be the new student. Come up front and introduce yourself,"

I nodded and stepped in front of the class, "My name is Lee Hyuna. I just moved here from Shanghai."

"Good, now you can go take a seat with Jessica, our class president and friendliest student in the whole school. Jessica, can you raise your hand so that Hyuna can see where you are?"

Jessica raised up her hand. Oh , it's the girl in the toilet earlier. I walked to the seat next to hers and put my things down. "Welcome to our school Hyuna. I hope you enjoy your time here." Jessica said with a voice so sweet and sugary and loud enough for the whole class to hear.

I could hear people talking about how nice of a person Jessica is and how they wish they were me. Little do they know that the same friendly Jessica just threatened her in the girls toilet just a few minutes ago.

I starred at the whiteboard blankly, waiting for the lesson to end and avoiding anyone who tried to make eye contact or talk to me. Time passed slowly, after about what feels like a million millenniums later, the bell finally rang. I got my things and left the classroom as fast as possible.

"Hyuna! Wait up!" I turned around and saw Jessica running towards me. 

"What do you want?"I asked in a not-very-friendly tone.

"Just wanted to tell you that, if you even try to have lunch or even sit on the same table with BAP, you are going down." After saying that, she gave me a smile that sent chills down my spine and walked away.

What the hell just happened..I just got threatened AGAIN by the girl who everyone claims friendliest ..

"HYUNA! There you are! I've been looking for you,"

I turned around and saw Zelo behind me. 

"Let's go eat lunch with the other guys. I'm sure they wanna eat with you."

"erm...I don't think I should..."

"Why not?" 

"This girl, Jessica. She's in my home room and she told me if I even try to have lunch with you guys, she's gonna kill me.."

Zelo's eyes widened, "Jessica? Are you sure? She's so nice to us!" I didn't say anything and just nodded my head.

"Well that's okay, I'm sure she didn't mean it seriously. Come have lunch with us."

"Are you sure?"

"yup, definitely." Zelo grabbed my hand and walked me to the cafeteria. I could hear people talking, I could feel the stares. They were looking at the way Zelo was holding my hand. Is this normal? I thought to myself. Do all guy friends hold your hand while you walk somewhere? Hmm... I guess I'll find out later..

 

Author's note : 

GIVE SOME FEEDBACK PLEASE :D